6 holistic doctors murdered ?

Mort81

Was on 30mg (Lexapro) for 7-8yrs20mg for 3 months (This was my choice my Doc wanted me to drop much faster)15 mg 2week10mg 2 weeks 5 mg 1 week0 since August 24th . PPI Dexlant  30 mg taper has begun. Cutting 20% currently.  using zantac as needed.  Benzo is currently 0.10mg 

Apparently 8 doctors have been killed now 

Was on 30mg (Lexapro) for 7-8yrs20mg for 3 months (This was my choice my Doc wanted me to drop much faster)15 mg 2week10mg 2 weeks 5 mg 1 week0 since August 24th . PPI Dexlant  30 mg taper has begun. Cutting 20% currently.  using zantac as needed.  Benzo is currently 0.10mg 

• 3 weeks later...

so much evil in this world... we're a great product of what humanity has become.. if only people were much more connected to mother earth and stop deriving themselves away with greed and money we'd expand as a species. Oh the world I live in....

Summer 2013: started on Prozac for OCD

Fall 2013: started Lexapro due to Prozac zombie effects

Stopped Lexapro because of lack of empathy/emotion,anxiety,lack of concentration etc.

Fall 2014: switched to zoloft 

February 2015: started effexor quit C/D after 2 weeks.

April 2015: was on zoloft for a month again to try and wean a bit more slowly. DID not work.

May 2015: dumped all of my medications

July 2015: Struggling day to day with withdrawal symptoms but hopeful that I'll be better at the end of august for the next school year.

• Administrator

I think you would have to fact-check that writer's statements. They may not have been holistic doctors.

Is there a connection among the doctors' murders? Who knows? Not proven yet.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Anybody interested in following this story check out the health nut news. Make your own assumptions. Coincidence or not . The Writer knew several of these doctors personally. Most of the Doctors were Holistic. It was reported on CBS news aswell. and 5 of them were in the same area of Florida. Seems pretty fishy to me

Anybody interested in following this story check out the health nut news. Make your own assumptions. Coincidence or not . The Writer knew several of these doctors personally. Most of the Doctors were Holistic. It was reported on CBS news aswell. and 5 of them were in the same area of Florida. Seems pretty fishy to me

it's sad because these are the type of doctors that usually genuinely want to help people without too much money. I guess people were waking up more to holistic healing and other doctors were losing business..

Summer 2013: started on Prozac for OCD

Fall 2013: started Lexapro due to Prozac zombie effects

Stopped Lexapro because of lack of empathy/emotion,anxiety,lack of concentration etc.

Fall 2014: switched to zoloft 

February 2015: started effexor quit C/D after 2 weeks.

April 2015: was on zoloft for a month again to try and wean a bit more slowly. DID not work.

May 2015: dumped all of my medications

July 2015: Struggling day to day with withdrawal symptoms but hopeful that I'll be better at the end of august for the next school year.

• Administrator

This is the sort of Internet news article everyone should ignore. Too many "facts" are fuzzy and the site of publication is someone's home business blog. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's not authoritative news.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy