raul

Anybody from Spain? Check in here

raul

Please i want to know if there is anybody from spain, because i want to share experiences of withdrawl antidepressants if it is posible knowing each other personally or by Skype or telephone. For me it is a way not to feeling so alone here in spain, where i don't know anybody in my situation. If you are interested please send me a message, for me it is very important although i know that i have the support of this forums. Thanks everybody :)

oskcajga

Please i want to know if there is anybody from spain, because i want to share experiences of withdrawl antidepressants if it is posible knowing each other personally or by Skype or telephone. For me it is a way not to feeling so alone here in spain, where i don't know anybody in my situation. If you are interested please send me a message, for me it is very important although i know that i have the support of this forums. Thanks everybody :)

I am not from Spain, but I visited there once.   Which area of Spain are you from?

raul

hello silver star, i am from alicante, today i am having a very bad day, with too much cortisol all day, and crying and depressed :(, i feel tired, for me the withdrawls symptoms are much strong for me, and nobody's here understand me, it is very frustrating, Luckily i have this fórum.

Laura1981

Hi Raul, 

I'm also not from Spain, but I lived there for a while. If you ever feel like you have to chat to someone in Spanish, just send me a personal message. 

Sorry you're suffering so much!!! 

All the best, 

Laura

LoveandLight

I cannot imagine how hard this must be to do in a non-native language!

Fresh

Hi Raul , do a google search for "Spain survivingantidepressants"   and you'll see posts from heaps of people in Spain . . . I noted some

names on your thread.

:)  

Gato123

Hi Raul I am in Spain. Are you still on this site?

Flowers

Hi Gato123

I am in Spain. Close to Granada. Hope you see this message!