Darwin

if life is getting you down just remember these things

crimsonking

Sometimes I miss a "like" button on this page xD Great article!

manymoretodays

Super article.  Thanks.  I will read and reread several times I think.

Piglet

Great words of wisdom. I am going to print this off and keep it with me. Thank you for your upbeat messages!

Purplestars22

Very uplifting article, it changed my mindset and perspective of what is happening which is the hardest time of my life.

Darwin

same here

oskcajga

Thank you for helping to remind me of these important truths.

LoveandLight

I used to love spiritscience..however, I cannot see how I can apply this with my mind like this..on my good days I get it on the bad where my mind and brain is "away" cannot seem to apply it. I look forward to reading in a window!

MRothbard

thanks.needed it.

antidepressantsNoMore

I like the part about fear. All my struggles in life have resolved around fear. Fear is a horrible thing but slowly I'm learning how to control fear and hopefully one day, can overcome it.

Karenna

Loved this article. Thanks for sharing! Intellectually, I usually 'know' all these bits of wisdom. But, melancholy creeps into every crack and crevice of my soul. It overpowers my sensible, grateful, joyful side.

The sadness is in my gut. I try to stay focused on the present....but then wayward I go.....ponder deeply the regrets, losses, good times gone.....etc. etc. etc.

Good news is that I can mostly fight the melancholy. Exercise, surrounding myself with good people, hobbies, spiritual practices, and helping others gets me out of the dark gray mood.

But, boy oh boy, the emotional pain can knock me down so hard if I miss just one day of the fight.

Thanks again, appreciate the time you took to share!

starburst

Great article, thanks for sharing.