SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

PorkPie: Intro

PorkPie

I'm sorry if this has been covered as my brain is in quite the foggy state, but is it possible to feel withdrawal from 1mg drops?  I'm on 100mg per day and have been since Christmas 2010, with Citalopram before that from 2005.  I sorted out my panic attacks through better dietary choices, and I was planning on using a digital scale to come down from my dose slowly.  I tested the waters with a 1mg drop and I'm either "making" things happen by worrying or I'm pretty sensitive to the change.  Nausea is my worst enemy and when that rears its head, as it has, everything goes backwards.  I can't function with it, and if I am to triumph in a most glorious fashion, it has to be avoided!

• Administrator

Yes, it is possible to feel 1mg drops. You may wish to read our discussions of micro-tapering.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Posts moved from Tapering.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.