Studies being done on anxiety

Vonnegutjunky

*Currently at 8.2-8.5 mg of my 10mg pill of Paxil (they actually weigh 12.5mg) 

january 2023 I began reducing my med again. I was a 9mg weight for years, I went to 8.9 in January, went to 8.6mg in February, and in March 2023 I went down to 8.5-8.2 mg ( my scale varies, so I stick within that .3 range because of that) 

*No other supplements or vitamins 

*Taper schedule in the pdf 

Blank.pdf

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5vShtJtwAOGA30OxIP87steLmMdFzD29F0fzAPD564

some of those were dumb in their overgeneralizing, like saying anxiety is essentially contrary to empathy, but i wanted to comment specifically on the l-lysine mention.

i had anxiety, and severe canker sores in my mouth, for several decades---my entire life until i quit psych meds and withdrew for a while.  dentists and doctors couldnt pin down the cause (of either, but the main point is the canker sores).  suggestions for 'natural' toothpaste or avoiding certain foods or drinks did not fix anything, but on my own i discovered that canker sores are actually quite commonly autoimmune in nature.

i began taking an l-lysine complex supplement, as recommended online for people with autoimmune canker sores, and it reduced the occurrences and severity of canker sores quite significantly---basically completely, under most circumstances.  i didnt associate it with anxiety so explicitly, but it increasingly seemed like multiple autoimmune conditions i had which doctors always write off as idiopathic or inexplicable actually have common roots, in their neurological base and the anxiety-of-self that might be the underpinning of that base.

working on my anxiety reactions (self-reactions, basically) during withdrawal has led to a lessening of all my autoimmune and possibly-associated conditions (for instance my gatroesophageal reflux disorder), though my biochemistry is sometimes so out of whack from still dealing with the withdrawal that mental calm is not enough to keep everything balanced in terms of physical manifestations.

from 2005-2012, i spent 7 years taking 17 different psychotropic medications covering several classes.  i would be taking 3-7 medications at a time, and 6 out of the 17 medications listed below were maxed or overmaxed in clinical dosage before i moved on to trying the next unhelpful cocktail.

antidepressants (SSRIs, SNRIs, NDRIs, tetracyclics): zoloft, wellbutrin, effexor, lexapro, prozac, cymbalta, remeron
antipsychotics (atypical): abilify, zyprexa, risperdal, geodon
sleep aids (benzos, off-label antidepressants & antipsychotics, hypnotics): seroquel, temazepam, trazodone, ambien
anxiolytics: buspar
anticonvulsants: topamax

i tapered off all psychotropics from late 2011 through early 2013, one by one.  since quitting, ive been cycling through severe, disabling withdrawal symptoms spanning the gamut of the serious, less serious, and rather worrisome side effects of these assorted medications.  previous cross-tapering and medication or dosage changes had also caused undiagnosed withdrawal symptoms.

brainpan addlepation

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy