Altostrata

Best wishes of the season and healing to all in the new year

Rabe

@Altostrata  and mods.  Thank you so much, Alto....so wishing you the same.  Heartfelt thanks and gratitude for starting this incredible sight, for all you have done and continue to do for so so many in so many ways.  You give hope where it has evaporated, light to brains that cannot understand, and you construct a path forward brick by brick through a thick,  dark, tangled, seemingly endless web woven by doctors and others who you are also reaching out to in hopes of educating.  It is truly incredible.  I dont think there is a charity or service of any kind that has touched and continues to touch so many.  I am in constant awe of your dedication and the dedication of the moderators who assist you.   

May you and they continue to find strength for the journey you have undertaken.  Blessings and peace to you all!!💜

Altostrata

That was lovely, thank you, Rabe.

Altostrata

SurvivingAntidepressants.org wishes to all strength and patience for healing in the new year.

Many thanks to our fine moderators and members, who so kindly offer comfort to others, creating this little virtual haven.

Happy2Heal

the incredible amount of time and effort and care that you, Alto and all the mods put into this site, helping strangers on the internet is just amazing

words aren't adequate to thank you all for what you've done and what you are doing for so many people in need

I never could have made it thru withdrawal without the help of this forum, the wealth of information here and the kindness and patience and caring of the moderators and fellow travellers

I'm eternally grateful.

Sassenach
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Many thanks to our fine moderators and members, who so kindly offer comfort to others,.

And to the person who started it all.

12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

creating this little virtual haven.

Dyslexthingy todat thought it said heaven, seems I made it 2020 after all.

Happy new year everyone.

Edited by Sassenach

Erell

Yes, an amazingly grateful thank you To you Altostrata for creating this place,and to all the patient team who help us.

Happy new year To you ❤

sunnysideup69
14 hours ago, Altostrata said:

SurvivingAntidepressants.org wishes to all strength and patience for healing in the new year.

Many thanks to our fine moderators and members, who so kindly offer comfort to others, creating this little virtual haven.

Words don't express adequately how grateful I am for this site. Thank you all. And all who come for advice, too. This place is incredible ❤️