Fear of heights

Martina23

Hi, I had a fear of heights since I was a child. But now in withdrawal it seems much heightened. Today I was on one job interview and the company was on the third floor of one of these modern buildings where in the first etage in the middle you have only one big supermarket and then on higher floors there are offices. The offices are only on sides, in the middle is nothing, only your empty view on the supermarket down on the first floor and a glas railing that you dont fall down. When I had to go to this company and went through this long entrance, I got so afraid that they had to pick me up and go with me the whole way. So I guess I will not get the job. But I wanted to ask if anyone other has also fear of heights and mostly if it went worse by you in withdrawal and how you overcome this in situations where you experience fear of hights.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy