samyaz: partner on Lustral / sertraline and Risperdal / risperidone

samyaz

Hi all,

my wife is on the medication :  lustral and risperdal,

She had these fears and hallucinating threats even to her own life.that all started by the time she turned 30 years back on Apr.7.2018 that was when all the problems started, she didn't believe in anybody it was like all people are her enemies and want to hurt her! Now back in Sep.20.2018 the medication effect was great in the way she started to change for the better no more fears and hallucinating.. Though before that she hated everybody around us her family and mine and me and has asked for to divorce her so many times!! and left me and he kids for about 5 months during that all she was sending my SMS threats etc.... anyways now she is back since late Sep 2018 and behaving close to normal though always trying to convince the doctor that she is ok and don't need the medicine anymore.

I am happy for her and our three daughters now she is dong ok no more horror and breaking stuff etc... but i do feel lonely and i can tell our daughter are not that ok when i'm not at home with them ( i'm talking about 11years  7 years and 4 years old) since i'm at work.. I'm really lost tired exuasted not interested in anything anymore except a peace of mind.. does anybody know where could this reach? would she just stay as she is now?could things go bad or to worst?.. What i'm affriad of is to be left alone by the end of the road..

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sam, 

Welcome to SA. This is actually a site for coming off medications. I’m so sorry you are going through such a hard time, that must be so stressful for you and all your family. We are not counsellors or therapists here though. Have you thought about seeing a therapist to help you? 

How long has your wife had fears and hallucinations? Has she been on any other medication? Was she on medication before the hallucinations started?

Sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• ChessieCat changed the title to samyaz: partner on Lustral / sertraline and Risperdal / risperidone