Feeling crappy and crazy at the end of taper

KarenRose

Hi everyone,

Is is really possible that I am in withdrawal hell again at 1/1000 mg of Celexa? I have been tapering soooo slowly and getting my life back.

Recently, as I am nearing the end of my bottle of liquid Celexa, I let myself test how a bigger drop would feel (to see if I was ready for the final jump) and dropped from 1/800 to 1/1000. 

I now am nauseous, headachey,  tired, stiff, anxious, obsessive....again.

Really? Have you heard of anyone else who had a hard time at the very end of such a micromicro taper and at a homeopathic dose?

I would love some feedback and so appreciate having this space and support.

Warmly

Karen

Began Paxil in 2003 plus Trazodone to sleep. Tapered off as per doctor's suggestion in less than two months i.e. CT. Got zapped and depressed/anxious worse than before.

Got on Cymbalta in 2005. Cross tapered to 20mg lexapro from 2005, Tapered off fast/CT and took amino acids, total crash.

Started Lexapro in 2008 and got to 45 mg before full "effect"

Erfa thyroid and organic paleo food, lots of healthy fat, no gluten/dairy. Depression lifted.

Tapered off Lexapro from 45 mg since March 2015. Came off Lexapro fully  in summer of 2016. Reinstated at 1mg.

CBD oil plus small dosis THC.

Switched to Celexa 2mg and tapered slowly to 0,05 over a year with a liquid formulation. Jumped off and crashed horribly again! 

Am now at 0,00125. Will taper slowly down to an almost non-existing dosage and then either jump off or keep going lower and lower and lower until...

As of July 29th 2019 I am med free and just fine. I jumped off at 1/1000 mg. 

As of July 7th 2020 I am feeling great and just here for a check in. 

Current dose: 0,000.