gast: waves and windows after 1 year off

gast

Hellow everyone,

I'am from Belgium

32 years

i am now 1 year off meds , ( 300mg wellbutrin for about 3 years +1 year fluoxetine )

In that first year  i had allot of symptons but never the waves and windows...

now after 1 year no medication i have deep waves en windows . feeling sick couple of days with all the typicle symptons  that keeping me in my bed.

I will start  work in about 3 weeks , but i am very scared because of the waves.  last month i had maybe one week window and to mutch waves.

Yesterday i went to the pharmacy for suplements : fishoil, viamin d , magnesium. and medication for my headache that is sooooo painfull but it doensn't helps me allot....

i don't smoke , do not take alcohol and i do allot of sport ( when i feel good )

its a struggle ,  that makes me scared to go to work again....

Is there e solution to handle the symptons ,,, what do you do when you need to work and you have a wave..?

greetings

girl

xx

• ChessieCat changed the title to gast: waves and windows after 1 year off
  • Administrator

Welcome, gast.

Have you noticed anything that seems to trigger worse symptoms? Are you sensitive to light, or any particular foods?

How often do you have a headache? Taking a low dose of magnesium citrate or magnesium glycinate several times a day may help.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.