Jump to content
Lynnardgirl

Lynnardgirl: can’t stabilize - it's been 7 months

Recommended Posts

Lynnardgirl
27 minutes ago, RusTW said:

Stop fighting welcome it get used to it looses power.nice trade off.its real. Understanding comes from acceptance

Absolutely ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
3 hours ago, RusTW said:

Hard to believe but your blessed right now to dig deep inside of yourself deeper than most. That brings acceptance and understanding no fighting for it it comes naturally. Learn to relax more meditate and don't try to solve this it solves itself.

Acceptance is so hard, but once you accept what is happening, yes your free ! 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
48 minutes ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Acceptance is so hard, but once you accept what is happening, yes your free ! 

Lol acceptance is with each experience. I dont think we get off that easy.acceptance is being ok with what is good and bad.ive even screwed up good by focusing on bad.living in the now not past depression not future anxiety. It's not easy.u have to condition like exercise 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Dont fight the river go with it.🏞

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
27 minutes ago, RusTW said:

Lol acceptance is with each experience. I dont think we get off that easy.acceptance is being ok with what is good and bad.ive even screwed up good by focusing on bad.living in the now not past depression not future anxiety. It's not easy.u have to condition like exercise 

Yes living in the now! Not many can do this, but when you do your world will change. You will see and feel your true self 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
24 minutes ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Yes living in the now! Not many can do this, but when you do your world will change. You will see and feel your true self 

True self is in us now.it talks to us listen.not the wd >sh*tty voice the us voice listen it's there to guide u

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

I vibrate with akithisia and sweating sometimes. 

When this happens to me no more fear my mind is calm and peaceful but my body feels the burning racing. It's taken some work to get here but I own it now as I've mentioned before. Nobody's done this for me but myself and the support of this site .

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
12 hours ago, RusTW said:

True self is in us now.it talks to us listen.not the wd >sh*tty voice the us voice listen it's there to guide u

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
12 hours ago, RusTW said:

I vibrate with akithisia and sweating sometimes. 

When this happens to me no more fear my mind is calm and peaceful but my body feels the burning racing. It's taken some work to get here but I own it now as I've mentioned before. Nobody's done this for me but myself and the support of this site .

I have been trying to do this ! Especially when my heart is racing and in a fog! I remember your words and how you accept and no more fear!

If you can manage to accept the akithisia then 

why can’t I do the same ! Thank you, you have helped me more than you will ever know 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
8 hours ago, Lynnardgirl said:

I have been trying to do this ! Especially when my heart is racing and in a fog! I remember your words and how you accept and no more fear!

If you can manage to accept the akithisia then 

why can’t I do the same ! Thank you, you have helped me more than you will ever know 

Welcome >giving back is healing .I have racy now but at ease in the mind.its chemistry. You won't loose it by being calm.it will get easier.

Bless you

Russ

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Has anybody had the nasty throwing up flu

then went into a awful wave ! Wow this one takes the cake 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
On 1/30/2020 at 11:48 AM, Anthony75 said:

@Lynnardgirl

 

Hi Lynnardgirl,

 

Hope you are feeling well. I was reading through your thread and wanted to stop by and try to ease your mind. You mentioned in your thread that at 11 months you haven’t stabilized yet. You’re not alone and it can be withdrawals. I reinstated from a CT cut over two years ago and I’m still in the window and waves pattern. But at the same I have improved a lot but also feel like I’m going backwards sometimes. So you’re not alone in this either. We will heal but unfortunately we are on withdrawals time line not ours. I hope this gives you reinsurance as I’m only trying to help. If you ever need to talk I’m here. Take care, Anthony 

Anthony75

Just got over the nasty flu Throwing up

all night ! Now in the worse wave ever ! 
Do you think it’s the stress from the flu ???

ugh horrible 

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend

I am sorry @Lynnardgirl, how were you doing before that? Still things more manageable? I had a stomach flu that threw me into a wave in December. Crazy thing is while I felt awful, the WD symptoms were not bad, then they hit hard once I got better.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, thelegend said:

I am sorry @Lynnardgirl, how were you doing before that? Still things more manageable? I had a stomach flu that threw me into a wave in December. Crazy thing is while I felt awful, the WD symptoms were not bad, then they hit hard once I got better.

Yes I remember when mentioned the stomach bug and was wondering how it was with WD!

Not fun my WD after the flu is the worse! 

I wanted to tell you I do see improvement in my symptoms but it has taken year ! So don’t get discourage your time is coming ! My anxiety seemed to get worse through out the months but finally seeing a decline . Slow but getting better until the flu hit home hard ! Prayers 

to You always 

Share this post


Link to post
Anthony75

@Lynnardgirl

 

Hi Lynnardgirl,

 

Sorry you’re not feeling well. I believe that the flu is a major trigger. The flu sucks enough not in withdrawals. I’m sure you will feel better once the flu goes away. Hope you feel better soon. I read that you were feeling better before the flu hit. I’m really happy for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
7 hours ago, Anthony75 said:

@Lynnardgirl

 

Hi Lynnardgirl,

 

Sorry you’re not feeling well. I believe that the flu is a major trigger. The flu sucks enough not in withdrawals. I’m sure you will feel better once the flu goes away. Hope you feel better soon. I read that you were feeling better before the flu hit. I’m really happy for you.

Thank you, hope you have a great day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Can someone explain or help

me understand why after 15 months my waves 

all of a sudden have got worse and are lasting 

longer ! I have been in this wave for two weeks and not letting up ! 

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

Could be from additional stress due to the covid-19 situation.

Share this post


Link to post
sunnysideup69
4 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Could be from additional stress due to the covid-19 situation.

 

My WD 'normal' has definitely taken a bit of a bashing due to this. It's a highly stressful situation out there and those of us sensitized are no doubt registering it.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
12 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Could be from additional stress due to the covid-19 situation.

Do you think it can be poop out!? If so what would I have to do? Start tapering I’m a little scared 

Share this post


Link to post
brassmonkey

Poopout does not happen in waves, rather it creeps up on you over a period of time. Most people don't even know that it's happening, just that they are continuing to feel worse and worse without making changes to their dose level.

 

The stress levels for everyone due to the COVID-19 lock down are through the roof. This stress is greatly amplified for people going through ADWD and most certainly can trigger waves of symptoms, even in people whose tapers are going very well. Stress reduction, AAF and other coping tools will help keep thing under control. If a person is having a stress reaction to the global situation it would be a good idea to start an extended hold period instead of continuing to taper. Once the stress reaction has passed and the person is stable, the taper can be resumed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, brassmonkey said:

Poopout does not happen in waves, rather it creeps up on you over a period of time. Most people don't even know that it's happening, just that they are continuing to feel worse and worse without making changes to their dose level.

 

The stress levels for everyone due to the COVID-19 lock down are through the roof. This stress is greatly amplified for people going through ADWD and most certainly can trigger waves of symptoms, even in people whose tapers are going very well. Stress reduction, AAF and other coping tools will help keep thing under control. If a person is having a stress reaction to the global situation it would be a good idea to start an extended hold period instead of continuing to taper. Once the stress reaction has passed and the person is stable, the taper can be resumed.  

Ok thank you, is poop out the same as in tolerance ?Just trying to figure this all out! 
Been healthy all m life and this is so devastating 

God bless you so much 

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend

Hey @Lynnardgirl are you doing any better? I too just can’t get out of this wave! Came from nowhere as I was doing much better!

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
2 minutes ago, thelegend said:

Hey @Lynnardgirl are you doing any better? I too just can’t get out of this wave! Came from nowhere as I was doing much better!

Hi ! So sorry, no my wave is worse then ever!

I finally bought a scale and started crushing my tablets and weighing them yesterday ! Maybe this will help but it also is making me more anxious! So so sorry this is pure hell! 
my prayers are with you my friend !

God bless you 

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend
12 minutes ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Hi ! So sorry, no my wave is worse then ever!

I finally bought a scale and started crushing my tablets and weighing them yesterday ! Maybe this will help but it also is making me more anxious! So so sorry this is pure hell! 
my prayers are with you my friend !

God bless you 


so are you tapering?

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
2 minutes ago, thelegend said:


so are you tapering?

No not tapering ! I was cutting my tablets and I need to be more accurate! Hopefully this will

help with the awful waves 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
On 5/8/2020 at 12:26 PM, brassmonkey said:

Poopout does not happen in waves, rather it creeps up on you over a period of time. Most people don't even know that it's happening, just that they are continuing to feel worse and worse without making changes to their dose level.

 

The stress levels for everyone due to the COVID-19 lock down are through the roof. This stress is greatly amplified for people going through ADWD and most certainly can trigger waves of symptoms, even in people whose tapers are going very well. Stress reduction, AAF and other coping tools will help keep thing under control. If a person is having a stress reaction to the global situation it would be a good idea to start an extended hold period instead of continuing to taper. Once the stress reaction has passed and the person is stable, the taper can be resumed.  

I started to crush my tablet instead of cutting to be more accurate. I am taking Venlafaxine regular not extended! Is this ok to crush feeling really off this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, Lynnardgirl said:

I started to crush my tablet instead of cutting to be more accurate. I am taking Venlafaxine regular not extended! Is this ok to crush feeling really off this week?

I feel dizzy and heart racing ! Just feeling out of it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

@brassmonkey Hi

hope all is well with you!

I started to crush my tablet instead of cutting to be more accurate. I am taking Venlafaxine regular not extended! Is this ok to crush feeling really off this week

 

Share this post


Link to post
brassmonkey

Crushing shouldn't be a problem. I just posted this on Timberline's thread it may help.

 

Yea, I'd try the two spoon method. Work over a piece of paper to catch any that falls and put a small piece of paper with a fold in it on the pan of the scales. The spoon method can leave things a little course, I just would put it on the paper and crush it some more with one spoon against the table top. When you measure out the dose be sure to save the leftovers, you end up getting "a free dose" that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
9 minutes ago, brassmonkey said:

Crushing shouldn't be a problem. I just posted this on Timberline's thread it may help.

 

Yea, I'd try the two spoon method. Work over a piece of paper to catch any that falls and put a small piece of paper with a fold in it on the pan of the scales. The spoon method can leave things a little course, I just would put it on the paper and crush it some more with one spoon against the table top. When you measure out the dose be sure to save the leftovers, you end up getting "a free dose" that way.

Ok I bought a pill crusher it does a great job! 
makes it into fine ParticlesParticles

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend

Great to hear about your pill crusher. How are you doing? Feeling any better?

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

@thelegend 

Feeling really drained and just want some kind of normal free life again ! When will that be???

I have been praying through out the day and your in my prayers ! I know you are going through a tough time , but with my prayers and so many others you will heal sooner than you think! I know you will my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
7 hours ago, brassmonkey said:

Crushing shouldn't be a problem. I just posted this on Timberline's thread it may help.

 

Yea, I'd try the two spoon method. Work over a piece of paper to catch any that falls and put a small piece of paper with a fold in it on the pan of the scales. The spoon method can leave things a little course, I just would put it on the paper and crush it some more with one spoon against the table top. When you measure out the dose be sure to save the leftovers, you end up getting "a free dose" that way.

Sorry to bother you again ! Just a quick question 

I have so many half, quarter and tiny cut pills , I just put some in my pill crusher and get the 

weight for my dosage ! Is this wrong ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

@brassmonkey

Sorry to bother you again ! Just a quick question 

I have so many half, quarter and tiny cut pills , I just put some in my pill crusher and get the 

weight for my dosage ! Is this wrong ??? 

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy