First and Only Twice-Yearly Treatment for "Schizophrenia" Receives FDA Approval

Shep

• Moderator Emeritus

From Psychiatric Times:

First and Only Twice-Yearly Treatment for "Schizophrenia" Receives FDA Approval

I wonder how hard it will be to get off something like this. 

Nowhere in that article is there any proof that "schizophrenia" is a disease and that relapse is anything other than withdrawal from the drug. And nowhere in that article is there anything about non-drug, trauma-informed care for someone going through a crisis state, which Dr. Loren Mosher already proved works so much better in his Soteria Project, among the many other projects and programs that have been done.

I wonder how many people will be sent into very early graves due to this drug. 

Edited by Shep
fixed typo

• Shep changed the title to First and Only Twice-Yearly Treatment for "Schizophrenia" Receives FDA Approval

Oh that just makes me feel sick to my stomach. It's so wrong and I feel so sorry for the victim recipients of that awful new way to suppress.

I haven't posted in a long time so I don't know if my comment is within the guidelines. 

I am not a medical professional. My comments and posts are based on personal experiences. Please consult appropriate medical professionals for advice. 

I was started on psych drugs back in the late 80's. You name it. I probably was on it. 47 different drugs. Over 57 thousand pills. Tapered off final cocktail February 1st, 2013- September 9th, 2019. For Hashimotos I take Levothyroxine. Liothyronine. BP meds. For supplements I take B12 hydroxy. Fish oil w/D3. Bee pollen. Magnesium Glycinate.

• Administrator

One can only wonder what the adverse effects might be shortly after getting that huge yearly dose.

Agree, @Marsha, the control aspects of this are appalling.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy