amro: Paxil withdrawal

amro

hi I was on paxil 20 mg for 8 years and then quit rright now ,last year went to 10 mg , and been on it for a year ,after that i forgot to take one pill  and started tapering down really quick after the withdrawl started because I wasnt aware of what is going on , went to the doctor and told me to take 10 mg fluxtine (prozac ) 

time line 

2014-2021 20 mg paxil 

2021- march 2022 10 mg paxil forgot to take a pill here with draw started 

may 2022 paxil free after quick tapering 

most symptoms went away but stil dont feel my self , should i take prozac or it tooooo late been off for almost 1 month of a last dose of 1.25 mg after quick tapering but i cant focusus at work and having fun , tinnitus comes and go , mania went away but still i want to be back like how i used to be 

Edited by ChessieCat
topic moved from Success Story forum
  • ChessieCat changed the title to amro: Paxil withdrawal
  • Administrator

Welcome, @amro

What are you taking now, at what time o'clock and dosage? How have your withdrawal symptoms changed? How's your sleep?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi

not taking anything , no supplements nor medication, sleep is well i wake up early 

i had pssd and went away

had foggy brain went away

had derealization and disconnected and went away

i used to take paxil before sleep now am emotionally blunt i dont have the same feelings as before paxil 

ear ringing and seeing shadows at night( like something that passes me ) 

dark thoughts and mania went away 

not anxious but feel bad for tinnitus 

sleep is good