Completely disconnected feeling

Soup

I am in a antibiotic setback which has taken me back to the same symptoms I had in 2018/2019 . DR/DP brain fog but the worst is the complete disconnect between me and my body  . I can’t even feel my skin properly like it is dulled and I had these symptoms before I am still petrified this is it for me ( maybe even more) full disclosure I am still on Wellbutrin but the last two years I was functional and on the Wellbutrin ( was planning to start taper this year ) not sure what I am looking for a kind word ? Hope ? Others who recovered from antibiotic setback . I don’t know anymore …..😭

On Prozac 20 mg from 1996 to 2012 started for post partum depression ? Pooped out

2012 - Switched to 1.25 mg Klonopin ( tapered off last dose march 6 th / 2017 ( 14 month taper) 

2012-15 mg lexapro came off nov.4 th /17 

2012- 150 mg Wellbutrin xl ( still on ) 
2019- Stabilized to be functional after coming off lex and klon waiting to get healthy to taper Wellbutrin

2021 Dec - Suprax and macrobid for UTI

2022 Jan - withdrawal symptoms came back with a vengeance ( antibiotics and uti only change ) 

2022 June - still in full withdrawal 

Hello Soup, I've had symptoms of RD/PD and also brain fog, this disconnection with my own body is not so bad, but the worst thing for me is not having deep connections with people, when I'm praised it seems like it's not even for me, only those who go through this understand, but even so, I try to be kind to everyone, because there are many responsibilities, when I am in this disconnection with my body, I try to massage myself and feel the touch of things like my blanket, the clothes I wear. I use it, it's worth trying little by little to get used to the textures, and what you can do to get used to feeling your own body, and when it comes to relationships with other people, it's like I talk about myself, this is terrible for me !

2012-Klonopin, Risperdal, Prometazina

2013 Amitripityline, Saphris, Melleril , Abilify, Klonopin, Prometazina

2013-2019 Zoloft, Klonopin, Thorazine, Risperdal, Haldol

2019-2020 Zoloft, Klonopin Thrazine, Risperdal

2021-2022 Klonopin, Risperdal

Atualmente tomando 0,50 Klonopin e 0,25 mg de Risperdal 

July 24 0 mg of risperidone and in July 27, 2022 0mg of risperidone and 0.30mg of clonazepam and between July 27th and 31st 0 of risperidone and 0.20 of clonazapam, and more or less on July 31st, the two drugs are reduced to 0 so far this is the dose of both, I sent a message to Altostrata, Thanks Shep there it is, I'm counting on your help, but I'm doing great in these decreases to 0!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy