Petition for Mind to include side effects in their research surveys

fema4psychiatrists

I have just launched a petition campaign for the mental health charity Mind to include side effects in their research surveys. Please sign and share!

I have created lots of materials for everyone to share and keep the long term pressure up on Mind about it. This contains a dedicated appeal video, 2 articles (Mind Mental Health Charity Research Team Refuse to Research Side Effects and Mind The Mental Health Charity Refuse to Research Side Effects Part 2), a website and the change org petition page. Please can you help perpetuate this campaign until we win. Don't let up!

Thank You

PS: You can download the appeal video file from here (just hit the three dots below the video "..." and click download) so that you can freely upload it yourself onto other platforms 

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com

@fema4psychiatrists

Hi, I've signed the petition. 

I notice you don't have an intro topic here. That's a pity, I wish I could read your story. 

Would you consider setting up an intro topic for yourself?

If nothing else then for research and posterity. SA functions as a research project as well as a peer support forum. 

Thank you for your activism. Your hard work benefits us all.

In solidarity and support,

A.

P.S. 

Have you seen this topic? For people who were drugged as children

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

August 2021 - 2mg melatonin   August 1, 2022 - 1mg melatonin   March 31, 2023 - 0mg melatonin

2024 supplements update: electrolyte blend in water sipped throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil blend w/ morning meal (incl. vit. A+D+E); calcium; vitamin C+zinc

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

Hi Ariel thank you I will try and post an intro and maybe some more. That's good there is some research going on here!

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com