Interviewees Wanted for Documentary about Ongoing SSRI Lawsuits in UK or US

Tammie

Hi all,

I'm developing a new documentary for a big broadcaster in the UK and I'm looking to speak to people (UK or US) who have a lawsuit ongoing because they've been negatively affected by SSRIs. I'm just looking to chat for research purposes at the moment, not necessarily to be on camera. If that's you or if you know of someone, please get in touch as it's important we get these voices heard.  

Many thanks,

Tammie

Ongoing Lawsuits

Hi all,

I'm developing a new documentary for a big broadcaster in the UK and I'm looking to speak to people (UK or US) who have a lawsuit ongoing because they've been negatively affected by SSRIs. I'm just looking to chat for research purposes at the moment, not necessarily to be on camera. If that's you or if you know of someone, please get in touch as it's important we get these voices heard.  

Many thanks,

Tammie

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with existing topic

• Altostrata changed the title to Interviewees Wanted for Documentary about Ongoing SSRI Lawsuits in UK or US
  • 10 months later...

Hi Tammie,

Had anyone contacted you yet? I am interested to see if there are any people in the US who are or have taken legal action and what that process was like as I am interested in doing that myself at some point. Thank you!

2012-2013: Sertraline (100mg)

April 2013-May 2013: tapered completely off Sertraline (50mg for two weeks, then 25mg for two weeks, then none)

May 2013-November 2013: experienced severe withdrawal effects

November 2013-2018: Sertraline (100mg then up to 200mg then back to 100mg over this time)

January 2018: abrupt switch to Effexor; extreme withdrawal side effects from switch; used Lorazepam for 2 days to cope

February 2018-April 2018: abrupt switch to Prozac (maybe 30mg or 20mg?? do not remember)

April 2018-September 2019: tapered off Prozac completely using liquid form (do not remember by what increments); experienced windows and waves pattern of withdrawal

September 2019-January 2020: felt really great, better than ever before

February 2020-April 2021: experienced severe withdrawal in windows and waves pattern

April 2021-NOW: windows and waves pattern ended; experiencing drastic change in digestive, endocrine, autonomic, and immune system functioning