Altostrata

King of supplements: Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil)

Steve61

Okay, thsnks Alto. I am going to stop taking it as from today. I will let you know if it’s made a difference.

Steve

lavendertealatte

I couldn't figure out if it was the fish oil or not.  Still experiencing anxiety even off of it.  My therapist and OB want to put me back on a medication .. different one .. for pregnancy and such.  Don't know what to do.

Steve61
On 9/11/2018 at 6:36 PM, lavendertealatte said:

I couldn't figure out if it was the fish oil or not.  Still experiencing anxiety even off of it.  My therapist and OB want to put me back on a medication .. different one .. for pregnancy and such.  Don't know what to do.

Yeah, feel the same about the fish oil. I’m still experiencing high anxiety and it’s over a week since I stopped thanking Omega3 . I’m not sure If it was just a coincidence that my anxiety really kicked in while on Omega3 or if it is related.  

Steve61

Well, I’m finally stabilising, yesterday and now today, feeling far calmer. Was it withdrawals or was it the Omega3 ?   There were definitely some benefits while taking a Omega 3. Increased interest in sex was a really big plus. Increased energy overall but my anxiety was through the roof !!!   Will try again some time in the future. Not just yet though.

Steve

primekittycat

Hi everyone, I've commented on fish oil previously and how it's helped with brain zaps, brain fog, and head buzzing. I was taking it very consistently for a few months (Nordic Naturals, about 2400 total EPA + DHA) and stopped about 4 days ago as I ran out. I'm leaving on an out of country trip soon and I take the liquid so I figured I'd just buy more once I'm back from my trip. Well, last night was not fun. I kept jerking in my sleep from the zaps and the insomnia was bad. I hadn't cut my dose but am having a rough time getting below where I am now (around 7 mg) and am trying to stabilize. Needless to say, I ran to the store right when they opened and bought more in pill form so I can have them now and on my trip.