Brandy

Curcumin or turmeric

mickde1

I have been taking it for about 3 years for prostate  health  it has lowered my PSA  ready  to a healthy level but i can't conclude whether in contributes to my  on going WD symptoms catch 22 ?

jen84

I made some turmeric golden milk this morning, and i think it lifted my brain fog. I may have used too much turmeric as it spiked my anxiety a bit, but it seems to be settling now. I was skeptical at first, and next time I might not use quite as much turmeric, but this is something i will be doing more of. Is this something that has to be done on a regular basis or can it be used as needed?

I can still feel I'm in w/d, but not having brain fog makes it a bit easier to handle.

Dizzy4
On 1/10/2019 at 5:09 AM, jen84 said:

I made some turmeric golden milk this morning, and i think it lifted my brain fog.

Ooh that's exciting! I have turmeric on and off, I will need to do a more controlled test. I think brain fog is my biggest, most debilitating w/d symptom. I've just come out of 4 weeks of it!

jen84
18 hours ago, Dizzy4 said:

Ooh that's exciting! I have turmeric on and off, I will need to do a more controlled test. I think brain fog is my biggest, most debilitating w/d symptom. I've just come out of 4 weeks of it!

It helped me so much. I now drink turmeric ginger tea every morning, along with accupuncture and my brain fog has lifted.