Okay...cool thing to report folks http://wp.me/p5nnb-aVy

GiaK

I just posted the below quoted bit on Facebook and am not ready to write more about this process as I’m learning about it as I go and in development. That said I wanted to pass it on to readers who might be “hypersensitive” from psychiatric drug withdrawal because it’s becoming clear to me that as difficult as that condition is, it’s also, if allowed to transform and heal, an amazing capacity that our bodies have to understand and know things about our environment and reality in general.

So for anyone who might need this information so that they might move forward and trust the wisdom of their body I am sharing this status update of my very much in process learning and healing experience.

Okay…cool thing to report folks:

as my body/mind/spirit continues to heal (they’re all critically important and interlinked) I’m finding that medicinal foods/herbs I used to react to radically are becoming critically important to my healing. I’ve gotten into a zone where I follow my intuition completely. I’ve been paying attention to everything that goes in my body for several years now and it seems my body (not my mind) has a iron clad memory AND it knows how to extrapolate information from a bad experience and later use the same thing that gave me a reaction for healing…it knows something about the property of the food regardless of the reaction I had to it initially.

For example nigella sativa (a seed/spice with medicinal properties that among other things helps lower histamine) gave me some really ugly reactions more than once over a year ago…but in this new condition…my body/mind…as it heals lets me know that NOW nigella sativa is gonna be just the thing I need…and IT IS. I listen carefully to dosage directions…start low and add a bit carefully…my body feels it right away…and then I don’t keep taking it…it’s like my body needs it once and then maybe not again for days or weeks or months…whatever…

My body, if listened too, (and I’m still in training) seems to know everything I need as I need it…it’s an awesome conduit of knowledge and healing.

(in any case…our “hypersensitivity” is our strength and healing too…if we pay attention and learn)  

More:

My healing protocol detailed…

If you’re curious about what I’m healing here are a couple of posts that offer history. I was bedridden for a couple of years and home bound for several. Things are clearly changing:

and

original link http://wp.me/p5nnb-aVy

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

Have you ever considered muscle testing to tap into this knowledge.

I've found the ELAN trained clinical nutrition response testing practitioners to be extremely helpful for me. They have a service for finding practitioners in a given area as well. Also they can use muscle testing to identify WHY you respond to a particular food or supplement. For instance, in the case of n sativa what of its properties are you responding to?

The guy I see has helped me make a lot of progress and he is $30 a session. If you are ever in Austin I can set you with him if you'd like to see how it works, and this offer goes to anybody on this forum.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

never been drawn to muscle testing and at this point I trust my gut completely...it leads me where I need to go...honestly...that is the nature of life once one surrenders to it...I am learning bucket loads...frankly I can't tolerate learning more than is being given right now :)

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

I understand this.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy