Asthenia: Weakness, muscle fatigue in legs, arms or body

DLB

Hello all,

I just found this thread on asthenia and I'm sorry that we all have to deal with this.

My issue (in the asthenia category) are trouble balancing, lead legs, sore muscles, legs that feel like they will buckle underneath me. I try to walk on a treadmill every day,  do some physical therapy for my core (an effort to treat lumbar radiculopathy without meds or surgery!) and simple calisthenics when possible.  This is moderate to brisk level pace on the treadmill - no running. In spite of this I have noticed muscular atrophy. I also take a statin - and those can cause muscle pain and damage (joy).

I think my muscle symptoms and balance problems symptoms are worse and muscles atrophy when I don't do any exercise. Doing simple calisthenics (no weights or bands!) can help with muscle 'mass' strength.

These symptoms thus far been intermittent - like the other symptoms - and are limiting. I am not able to stand, walk, do much of anything. I have just been ignoring these symptoms until this morning. Out of the blue my legs became weak, muscle pain in the thighs, and my legs felt like they would buckle underneath me. My balance was so poor I could not walk and it lasted for almost 3 hours. 

From reading everyone's threads and comments from MD visits that are posted - it looks the  conclusive finding here is that the 'brain may be sending the wrong messages' and that the muscle is structurally fine. Is that correct?

I wonder if  physical therapists have been tried to evaluate the strength of their limbs evaluated? I have found that PTs are extremely knowlegeable about evaluating strength and flexibility against a standard - more so than anyone else.  I have not tried EMG.

Has anyone noticed a link between hydration (or dehydration) with the pain/strength/imbalance? Or a link between the amount of protein you are eating?

• 3 months later...

@neroli @DLB @Webhead21

Hello -

How are you are all doing? I am glad you your EMG tests were negative (unless I overlooked something non all the posts - I couldn't follow everthing)

Have you had any improvement with your leg function or any more information /diagnosis or way to improve your situation?

I have experienced the same situations - and focused thus far in my legs. In addition - does anyone have chest pain? I have intermitten pain which is not associated with exercise.

I have experienced a variety of leg symptoms you mentioned but have not had any testing done. Symptoms include:

• leaden legs - this may happen following exercise (think of calisthenics that never caused issues) - it is very painful to walk down stairs for instance - barely possible
  • legs that buckle - I am unable to walk unless I hold onto something with two hands - and make it to a chair. Things have improved enough (knock on wood) after 2.5-3 hours so that I can clumsily walk. During this time I don't think well nor can I type well. After this ends I am extremely fatigued the rest of the day and can't think straight.
  • Muscle wasting in my legs - think so, yes. Where there used to be muscle, they are soft. Has anyone tried doing some leg lifts (no weight attached) when they are up to it?
  • I have also experienced cramps in my lower legs - I'll awaken with them. Excruciating.I have also found that if I flex my foot a little too much (usually a normal stretch) I can cause a slight cramp.

Other observations:

•  leg weakness varies in intensity and duration. Some days I experience this - some I do not. 
  • this all starts (thus far) after I get out of bed and walk around - for 30-60 minutes (breakfast, take dog out...really no exertion)

About me: I did a CT in Aug 2018 of cymbalta 20 mg. Reinstated one month later. Veritable CT in Dec 2018. Been in prolonged WD since then.

CoQ10 is supposed to help with muscles and I take 100 mg of that. Don't know if it helps.

Has anyone understood that this could have a circulatory involvement as it appears that EMG tests are normal?

Does anyone here take a statin? Lipitor and Crestor are associated with muscle pain and wasting.

If anyone could respond that would be nice.

Thanks,

Guilieltta

Hi @Guilietta

I cannot give a very comprehensive response to your message as I don't have the capacity (energy, cognitive, emotional) at the moment.  Nor is it necessarily a cheery response.

My legs have worsened over the past couple of years - becoming more leaden, more achy and on alternate days at the moment going into a "seized"-type state.

This has happened as I have reduced drugs but I have no idea if that contributes or whether the drugs themselves have caused the worsening.

I do some yoga, just to try to keep some modicum of strength.  Have not noticed any muscle wastage.  Fatigue has increased considerably - to the point where doing a simple task can lead to fatigue which takes hours to recuperate from.  Also emotional or stressful situations are hard to handle.

Sorry not to be able to say yes, I had leg symptoms but now they are gone.  They will go eventually - the timeframe cannot be determined though.

All the best

Neroli 

2006 Citalopram 20mg on and off to 2013.  April 2013 - July 2014  Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Fluoxetine, Mirtazapine v. bad reactions. July 2014 - CT Mirtazapine.  July 2014 - February 2016 Medication free, long term w/d.  February - July 2016 Fluoxetine.  Medication free, long term w/d syndrome.  2017 Jan physical breakdown.

2017 February - March Escitalopram, Nortriptyline instated.  Lorazepam, Zopiclone PRN.  April 2017 Lithium Carbonate 250mg 1 wk. 14 August 2017 finish cross to Diazepam 22.5mg daily, stop Zopiclone

Tapers:

Diazepam 

2017 21 August - 30 Dec 21.25mg to 14.5mg 2018 6 Jan - 11 May to 12mg.  2 June updose to 12.25mg - hold. 2019 (0.5mg cuts) 12 Jan - 28 Dec 12mg to 10mg 2020 (0.25mg cuts) - 25 Jan - 29 Dec 9.75mg to 6.25mg 2021 *May have bungled dose and accidentally took 1mg more for about a month (7.25mg), so 4 Jan started again at 6.5mg; 19 Jan 6.25mg; 1 Feb 6.0mg; 23 Feb 5.75mg; 9 Mar 5.5mg; 23 Mar 5.25mg; 9 Apr 5.0mg; 6 May 4.75mg; 13 May 4.5mg; 6 Jun 4mg; 12 July 3.5mg; 2 sep 3.0mg; 15 Sep 2.5mg; 1 Nov 2mg; 15 Nov 1.5mg; 16 Dec 1mg; 26 Dec 0.5mg; 2022 1 Jan - OFF

Escitalopram - 2022 1 Mar to 9mg; 29 Mar 8mg; 24 May 7mg; 21 Jun 5mg; 19 Jul 4mg; 1 Sep 3mg; 23 Sep 2.5mg; 31 Oct 1.5mg; 22 Nov 0.5mg; 2023 1 Jan 0.25mg; 1 Mar OFF

Nortriptyline  2018 90mg to 2020 1 Dec down to 72.5mg; 2021 20 May 70mg; 8 Jun 67.5mg; 24 Jun 65mg; 31 July 60mg; 12 Oct 55mg; 23 Oct 50mg; 2022 13 Jan 40mg; 22 Jan 30mg; 29 Mar 20mg; 26 Apr 10mg; 3 Aug 5mg; 23 Sep 2.5mg; 2023 1 Jan - OFF

1 March 2023 - off all drugs - 6-year taper off three drugs.

On 2/7/2016 at 8:47 PM, Fresh said:

This week I added a new word to my withdrawal vocabulary : ASTHENIA.

"debility; loss of strength and energy; weakness."

" Weakness. Lack of energy and strength. Loss of strength."

" Asthenia (Greek: ἀσθένεια, lit. lack of strength but also disease) is a medical term referring to a condition in which the body lacks or has lost strength either as a whole or in any of its parts"

"Have you ever felt like you lacked muscle strength and energy to get things done? If so, you may have experienced asthenia"

"Asthenia is the medical term for the condition known as weakness. It is defined as a psychopathological condition marked by extreme temporary loss or chronic loss of strength and is also marked by sleep disturbance, fatigue, and hyperesthesia. The physical weakness may affect the body as a whole or may affect only a part of the body. Asthenia leads to the inability to perform or finish a task although a certain task can be initiated except that there is difficulty due to a reduction or loss in the overall strength".

So many members have described this , I've definitely experienced it , I guess It shouldn't be

surprising that there's a medical word to describe it.

Asthenia and myalgia in my upper body; arms, upper back, shoulders, wrists, hands.  

Hoping to start physical therapy after the holidays to help me with the upper body pain and weakness.  My legs don't bother me near as much even though they've definitely lost muscle mass from my running days.

1994  Venlafaxine XR 300mg, 2003 tapered, 2004 off briefly back to 37.5 then 75mg, held, June 2019 up to  150mg, Aug.12 tapered down to 112.5mgs, Oct. 21, 2019 96mg;  Dec. 8, 2019  90mg, Jan. 8 2020 81mg, Feb. 4, 75mg; April 17, 2023 37.5mg

2003/2004? Diazepam 10mg/bedtime

2013 Lyrica 300mg to 25mg; April 6, 2020 17mg; April 28, <5mg; May 7, 2020 Lyrica 0 mg!

2013 Tramadol 50mg tablets, 200mg/day divided

2005? Trazodone 50mg bedtime, Feb. 12, 2020 40mg, March 7, 25mg; Oct 1 20mg;  0mg!

2009? Zolpidem 5mg at bedtime. Nov. 9, 2019 Zolpidem 0 mg! 

1990? Omeprazole 20mg in morning.

2010? Levothyroxine 75mcg morning

2011? Liothyronine 5mcg morning

1999? Buspirone 30mg twice a day  August 2019 15mg once a day,  Oct.21, 2019 2.5mg evening  Oct. 25, 2019 Buspirone 0 mg!

Hello @neroli and @drugged

1 hour ago, neroli said:

as I don't have the capacity (energy, cognitive, emotional) at the moment.  Nor is it necessarily a cheery response.

Thank you for your response, especially since you are feelign so poorly. I have unfortunately not had any of the above - and attention - to follow friends I am usually in touch with daily. I have been beset with one issue after another and nary a window.

1 hour ago, neroli said:

I do some yoga, just to try to keep some modicum of strength.  Have not noticed any muscle wastage.  Fatigue has increased considerably - to the point where doing a simple task can lead to fatigue which takes hours to recuperate from.  Also emotional or stressful situations are hard to handle.

I am doing some PT exercises (I keep all my print outs and have had so much PT over the years for damaged limbss, etc.) when I have energy and can lift 5# dumbells. I am trying to keep my strength even though I don't have much energy either. I am easily fatigued - especially if I do walk even though my legs are weak. I will be exhausted the rest of the day!

1 hour ago, drugged said:

my upper body; arms, upper back, shoulders, wrists, hands.  

Upper arms, wrists, and hands. Sometimes shoulders.  I find the wrists and hands are worse when being used (like typing).

Let me know how the PT goes for you.

Anything to keep muscle strength when we can is a positive. I'm really frustrated when I'm not able to exercise at all.

I'm glad you don't have any chest pain.

Giulietta

13 hours ago, Guilietta said:

I'm glad you don't have any chest pain

Sometimes I do have chest and rib pain.  It's never been severe but there've been times it lasted for weeks and I was afraid it was a heart problem.  The pain was never connected with physical activity so I've never sought medical advice.  Truthfully, I'm very reluctant to seek medical care anymore because in the past it's always resulted in being put on more drugs.  

1994  Venlafaxine XR 300mg, 2003 tapered, 2004 off briefly back to 37.5 then 75mg, held, June 2019 up to  150mg, Aug.12 tapered down to 112.5mgs, Oct. 21, 2019 96mg;  Dec. 8, 2019  90mg, Jan. 8 2020 81mg, Feb. 4, 75mg; April 17, 2023 37.5mg

2013 Lyrica 300mg to 25mg; April 6, 2020 17mg; April 28, <5mg; May 7, 2020 Lyrica 0 mg!

2005? Trazodone 50mg bedtime, Feb. 12, 2020 40mg, March 7, 25mg; Oct 1 20mg;  0mg!

1999? Buspirone 30mg twice a day  August 2019 15mg once a day,  Oct.21, 2019 2.5mg evening  Oct. 25, 2019 Buspirone 0 mg!

On 12/11/2019 at 7:22 AM, drugged said:

Sometimes I do have chest and rib pain

On 12/11/2019 at 7:22 AM, drugged said:

Truthfully, I'm very reluctant to seek medical care anymore because in the past it's always resulted in being put on more drugs.  

Hello @drugged

Thanks for your comments. My chest pain (sometimes sharp and sometimes dull - not sure if it is pressure) are not associated with activity. It is worse when my level of anxiety goes up. I have had chest pain in past - normal stress tests - probably caused by anxiety.  I was not in WD at the time. ;) 

I feel the same way as you do about an MD's visit. If we go in - they'll want to test for something. Then they may want to prescribe.

Do you have a pounding chest/ heart palpitations? I do - pounding - and I don't know what this means.

Giuilietta

10 hours ago, Guilietta said:

Do you have a pounding chest/ heart palpitations? I do - pounding - and I don't know what this means

I haven't had heart palpitations so far and I don't get a sense of my heart pounding in my chest but I use foam ear plugs a lot for noise reduction and there are times when I can "hear" by pulse pounding in my head.  I'm not sure what it means either.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Guilietta

My leg issues now come and go but not even close to where it was before.

I’m still not sure if Paxil did it to me or Levaqin. I was given levaquin and it went off like a bomb in my body and my knucklehead doctor thought it was anxiety so he put me on Paxil. Then it got real bad until it got better. Then every time I attempted to go off of Paxil the weakness came with a vengeance. I know Levaquin destroyed my tendons and muscles and Paxil on top of that didn’t help. One of them gave me a rare form of psoriatic arthritis which my tendons and ligaments and not my joints are affected. I was extremely fit before this debacle and now I need Humira just to be able to function.

BUT, there is absolutely no more effects from Paxil and the only thing I have is this legacy effect caused by what I think was Levaquin.

I will be off this garbage (that I never should have been put on) for 5 years now and everything is great except for the pain of this autoimmune disease.

Paxil start September 2003 due to Fluoroquinolone adverse reaction that I wish doc. knew what it was. 10mg. most of the time with a few short runs of 20mg. FAST tapered 3 times and finally hit poop out or a reaction to nsaid's in Nov.2013. Started a 10% taper Jan. 2014 and have been ok until Sept 14 and went through a short hell. Now plodding through and looking for the light with unrelenting insomnia and pain, fog, loss of interests....<p>12/20/14 - .8mg.

1/01/15 - .75 mg.

1/15/15 - .42 mg. better sleep now, hope it continues...

2/11-15 - .25 mg. doing really good!! 2 weeks feel 85% of old me!

3/17/15 .14 mg. Knee pain bad!

4/07/15 .05 mg. this is so small now that I am estimating and just licking it off palm small as a "." 

4/13/15 NOTHING !!!! Took my last little micro dose on 4/12/15. 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:26 AM, drugged said:

I can "hear" by pulse pounding in my head.  I'm not sure what it means either.  

Hello there,

Sorry about your psoriatric arthritis. I hope this eventually goes away and is taking more time.

I looked chest pounding up online. Two things that I see are axiety and blood pressure as being related to this. Are you takign your BP and HR? Is it consistent and within normal limitis? I test mine morning and night time using a wrist meausrement cuff. I have found my BP and HR to be erratic. I was formerly on a low dose of lisinopril (2.5 mg) and my BP was 140/80  145/85 in the MDs office. I had just nearl CT cymbalta from 20 mg. With the chest pounding start - I found my  BP had dropped to 90/58 - and HR jumped from the usual 68 or 70 to 85-90 (I am a regular exerciser and petite). BP fluctuates during the day. WD is know to mess with BP with HR and other cardiac issues.

These drug companies out to be sued. Sorry about the psoritric arhritis.

Hugs to you,

G

I was going to write an update with good news, but after some time I have relapsed with some setbacks.  So, I had a lot of pain in the early years of "withdrawing" after only taking 2 pills of lexapro, but now I have more numbness with some pain that results in more muscle waste.  I have been walking ALL SUMMER, but only stopped because of the cold weather, during that time I was making progress building muscle in my calves and thighs in areas that were less effective by nerve damage. I walked about 1 hour and 40 minutes a day at least 4-5 times a week, all recorded via google app.  I have been feeling better and walking better, legs looked in good shape, but now having stop for 2 months all of that progress seem to be unwinding. I have more pain in my right leg and now pain and muscle waste in my right glute.  The process is this, sharp pain in muscle, which im thinking is nerve damage, than muscle waste.  It's like a lightbulb that is about to go out, its really bright and than, POP, it's out and you need a new one.  I have come to the 5 year mark and I don't know how im still at this.      

I have a few theories to why Im reversing in my recovery.  One my diet for a week had no meat or good amount of protein in it, so no protein or b12 for a week, making me think I should be going to the Doctor's to see if my b12 ranges are at the correct level, it's possible that I have a deficiency in b12.  On the other hand, I have tried b12 in earlier years in withdrawal, but was sensitive to taking b12, so i wouldn't know until I go for some tests.

Another theory is my mental state is still high stress and I potentially have PTSD or CPTSD with anxiety and depression. When I'm triggered by my past trauma I have pain in my right leg and right arm both becoming extremely numb. I think I might try therapy for this problem.  The book The Body Keeps The Score talks about how trauma affects your body, psychosomatic dysfunction supporting this point, I would recommend reading it if you haven't. I also have a constant head pressure from stress It's ever ending tension, it's a big stress in of itself making it a vicious cycle.  The more I try to solve my trauma the more I get worse. My nervous system is too sensitive from high levels of cortisol or whatever it may be.  Sleep has been a challenge as a result as well. 

My digestive system is terrible, I'm constantly constipated since I started "withdrawing" 5 years ago. I diet is still **** I have to try to eat better, but it's something I have alway been struggling with.  I have a very hard time with it. I would love to get some help for this.

I would also like to add that I have tried doing squats to substitute my walking, which was working, but I think it made things worse because it's too harsh to recover from.  I think I'm going to try another exercise other than bodyweight fitness. I thought walking would build strength in my legs to be able to handle harder exercises, maybe it can, it's just that all the other variables I have stated made it a challenge to sustain the type of exercise.  

I'm going to have permanent damage in my legs, who do I go ask for help i'm not getting the support I need. I not helpless, but Im not taken seriously. 

Short Term Case: 7 pill of 10 mg of Modafinil in a 3 month span, but last 3 I took back to back causing severe withdrawals, lasting 3 weeks. Than 2 pills lexapro to help withdrawal lead to more withdrawal.  I have most symptoms Pssd, emotional loss, cognitive issues, nerve damage in legs.  Also 2 benzodiazepines.  Not much to damage me long term...

3 hours ago, Webhead21 said:

I would also like to add that I have tried doing squats to substitute my walking, which was working, but I think it made things worse because it's too harsh to recover from.  I think I'm going to try another exercise other than bodyweight fitness.

I'm going to have permanent damage in my legs,

My digestive system is terrible, I'm constantly constipated since I started "withdrawing" 5 years ago.

Start by making sure you get enough fiber a day and water. 7-8 glasses a day and 20-25 g fiber a day - whole grains and veggies and fruit. Free online apps can help you track until you learn.

There are a lot of protein sources available. Make sure you get enough every day. Look up the range you should have and perhaps use one of the apps I mentioned to see how you are doing. Also - you could figure out how much B12 you are getting so if you see the MD for lab work ytou have some info to go on.

Squats or plies are hard on the thighs. Maybe you ere lifting too much ewight. Start very easily on this before throwing in the towel. After I tried grand plies months ago - and I should have done demi's - I suffered for 2 days. Legs were like lead.

I have been feeling better and walking better, legs looked in good shape, but now having stop for 2 months all of that progress seem to be unwinding. I have more pain in my right leg and now pain and muscle waste in my right glute.  The process is this, sharp pain in muscle, which im thinking is nerve damage, than muscle waste.

If you have a herniated disc - this could cause the nerve pain. I have this on my right side and it flares up if I move improperly. Nerve pain is painful. Might try getting an MRI to rule this out.

HOw do you k ow if you have permanent damage?  I know it is tempting to go down a worse case scenario (esp when we are anxious - which many of us are!) -  but maybe seeing a neurologist is a a place to start.  There are also pain specialists who may give you some advice and order some tests.

Muscle and bone atrophies after a short while. So if you stopped walking then I  can understand why your legs are weaker.

COQ10 helps with muscle wastine. It is commonly admnistered to patients on statins for this reason.

Sorry about your grief with this.

7 hours ago, Guilietta said:

If you have a herniated disc - this could cause the nerve pain. I have this on my right side and it flares up if I move improperly. Nerve pain is painful. Might try getting an MRI to rule this out.

I'm going to have to tip with a Doctor about this, thanks for the input. 

8 hours ago, Guilietta said:

HOw do you k ow if you have permanent damage?  I know it is tempting to go down a worse case scenario (esp when we are anxious - which many of us are!) -  but maybe seeing a neurologist is a a place to start.  There are also pain specialists who may give you some advice and order some tests.

I think that is permanent because I could have miss the window recovery, I'm not sure if that true, if I have muscle waste for over a year I think maybe it could be permanent.  Im hoping its not permanent I dont have pain all  the time, although  for the past 5 year I'm still experiencing pain. 

8 hours ago, Guilietta said:

Muscle and bone atrophies after a short while. So if you stopped walking then I  can understand why your legs are weaker.

I walked for 4  months but was doing just bodyweight squats, so im not sure how I could lose muscle on one side of my glute and not the other in the span of 2 days basically.  I have pain with the muscle loss I'm assuming that its nerve related. Today, I got my blood work don't so I going to see if I get any answer from that, but I'm guessing that nothing is going show any issues.  Do you have muscle waste from the herniated disc? If you do can you locatize it?

Short Term Case: 7 pill of 10 mg of Modafinil in a 3 month span, but last 3 I took back to back causing severe withdrawals, lasting 3 weeks. Than 2 pills lexapro to help withdrawal lead to more withdrawal.  I have most symptoms Pssd, emotional loss, cognitive issues, nerve damage in legs.  Also 2 benzodiazepines.  Not much to damage me long term...

On 1/25/2018 at 6:27 AM, neroli said:

Jungle chicken, DLB, thanks for your responses - I am having EMG tests in February - I think they stick electrodes into your muscles to see if they are firing correctly.  will be interesting to see what the results are.

I know this is almost a year after your post Neroli, but I am very prone to injury.

Having been extremely active my whole life, very sporty etc., this is devastating.  My husband who was the opposite is now fitter etc and so we have swapped roles.

My left hip flexor has seized up on a semi-permanent basis requiring consistent stretching out to release the muscle area. 

I injured it severely last summer, and it took 3 months of rehab to get it fully functioning again without pain.  I woke up the morning after I injured it, felt nauseous and passed out in the bathroom banging my head. Required codeine and ibuprofen combined to not be in absolute agony.

I was unable to walk for the first 2 weeks, and couldn't sleep either as so painful.  No position in bed was comfortable despite constantly adjusting pillows for support under the hip area.

Yesterday I injured my right calf, excruciatingly painful.  I think I had initially torn the muscle the previous week  on the treadmill and then finished the job doing yoga. Red hot poker pain requiring codeine and ibuprofen combined.

Point being, I went from being strong, fit and good at any sport, to a physical wreck after getting involved with ADs in 2014.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Hello @Junglechicken

I'm so sorry to hear of the effects ADs have had on your life - it does sound devastating.  I do hope you are managing to cope and are getting support.

My legs still don't work and have worsened - I've had to give up my job, cannot go out for walks, and need a walking frame to help me round the house.

It all takes a lot of strength to come to terms with, and I'm sure you have that strength as you are still keeping on keeping on.  Good on you.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes

Neroli 💜

2006 Citalopram 20mg on and off to 2013.  April 2013 - July 2014  Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Fluoxetine, Mirtazapine v. bad reactions. July 2014 - CT Mirtazapine.  July 2014 - February 2016 Medication free, long term w/d.  February - July 2016 Fluoxetine.  Medication free, long term w/d syndrome.  2017 Jan physical breakdown.

2017 February - March Escitalopram, Nortriptyline instated.  Lorazepam, Zopiclone PRN.  April 2017 Lithium Carbonate 250mg 1 wk. 14 August 2017 finish cross to Diazepam 22.5mg daily, stop Zopiclone

Tapers:

Diazepam 

2017 21 August - 30 Dec 21.25mg to 14.5mg 2018 6 Jan - 11 May to 12mg.  2 June updose to 12.25mg - hold. 2019 (0.5mg cuts) 12 Jan - 28 Dec 12mg to 10mg 2020 (0.25mg cuts) - 25 Jan - 29 Dec 9.75mg to 6.25mg 2021 *May have bungled dose and accidentally took 1mg more for about a month (7.25mg), so 4 Jan started again at 6.5mg; 19 Jan 6.25mg; 1 Feb 6.0mg; 23 Feb 5.75mg; 9 Mar 5.5mg; 23 Mar 5.25mg; 9 Apr 5.0mg; 6 May 4.75mg; 13 May 4.5mg; 6 Jun 4mg; 12 July 3.5mg; 2 sep 3.0mg; 15 Sep 2.5mg; 1 Nov 2mg; 15 Nov 1.5mg; 16 Dec 1mg; 26 Dec 0.5mg; 2022 1 Jan - OFF

Escitalopram - 2022 1 Mar to 9mg; 29 Mar 8mg; 24 May 7mg; 21 Jun 5mg; 19 Jul 4mg; 1 Sep 3mg; 23 Sep 2.5mg; 31 Oct 1.5mg; 22 Nov 0.5mg; 2023 1 Jan 0.25mg; 1 Mar OFF

Nortriptyline  2018 90mg to 2020 1 Dec down to 72.5mg; 2021 20 May 70mg; 8 Jun 67.5mg; 24 Jun 65mg; 31 July 60mg; 12 Oct 55mg; 23 Oct 50mg; 2022 13 Jan 40mg; 22 Jan 30mg; 29 Mar 20mg; 26 Apr 10mg; 3 Aug 5mg; 23 Sep 2.5mg; 2023 1 Jan - OFF

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dears,  @DLB@Webhead21@Junglechicken @neroli @drugged

I have been thinking of all of you and been off for a while - and will update in greater detail on my thread.  In short - Nov, Dec, and thus far in Jan I have had 1/3 of days where I have been unable to stand unaided (unsupported by holding myself against a wall or furniture), weak muscles in my thighs on many days, imbalance, head turns, vision troubles, head turns, etc. This leaves me chair bound for the 3-3.5 hours.

These are unanticipcated.  There is no going out of the house. I find that I may have 2 sets of 2 back to back instances of this. Otherwise it is every other day or every 3 days, or 4 days. Ofyten this is accompanied by head turns, visual acuity issues, etc.

So on times when I am feeling OK vestibular wise (not to mention other symptoms) I seek to have a WD normal life - which varies from day to day.

On this topic:

I am missing treadmill exercise may morinings (bad for mood and health) but try to do 30 min in the afternoon; not been doing hardly any PT for lower body (that I need to change); visited ENT to start with audiology exam and neurologist.

No info yet o thre than with ENT - it appears that L ear is worse than R ear and it was the reverse in Feb/Mar when I went for ear pain and tinnitus. Interstingly, the MD asked me right away if I was getting off ADs!!!

I hope you're all doing a bit better than over here.

All I can do is make it over to my desk, have some things set up to do in the event that I am stuck here for 3 hours, etc.

I haven't tried any other things.

@Guilietta

Wishing you all the best and sending love.

We do heal - it just takes time.  

💜

Tapers:

Diazepam 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, neroli said:

need a walking frame to help me round the house.

Hello Neroli,

Thank you for the kind wishes. After a friend - who understands about ADs and different stages our systems 'repair' - she suggested that I get my symptoms evaluated.

How are you doing with your walking frame? Are you outside the US? Here we call them 'walkers' - they have 4 legs - the 2 front may have wheels. Others are 4 rubber bottoms.

Hugs,

G.

@Guilietta  

I'm hanging in there.  Been reading quite a bit on the damage caused by fluoroquinolone antibiotics which I took many, many times to treat UTIs.  I suspect now that the sudden physical crash my body experienced several years ago might have been due to the cipro with the psych drugs adding insult to injury.  

I've got a mini-exercise routine going; walking, a bit of strength training, and a little yoga.  So far, it's been okay.  The strength work increases the pain some but not so much the tramadol can't knock it back down to bearable.  

My taper is going well so far.  My last cut I didn't notice any worsening of withdrawal symptoms so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for thinking of me.  Sending hugs back to you.

@DLB@Webhead21@Junglechicken @neroli @drugged

@Guilietta

I couldn't delete my own tag so ignore....

Guilietta - have you tried pool walking/running and aerobics?  Being in water is wonderful when your muscles and joints won't co-operate.  I did months of pool running to maintain aerobic fitness after my CT from Lexapro.  I could no longer run (on ground) due to severe joint and muscle pain.

If not possible now due to ENT issues, then maybe in future?

Neroli - Thank you 😍

Drugged - ABs don't mix well with ADs that's for sure.  I dread infections for that reason.  Wishing you continued recovery without UTIs!

TC,

JC

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

I've got a mini-exercise routine going; walking, a bit of strength training, and a little yoga.  So far, it's been okay. 

This is such good news that you can enjoy different exercises. Thank you for the input on the pool and when I have access to one will give that a try. ;) Right now I am walking on the treadmill when I am not under control of imbalance, weak muscles, and that ball of wax. It is a bummer to miss because that is the only form of cardio exercise I can do.

The strength training I do - calisthenics and no weights - often leaves  residual  pain. This is low key/light stuff. I do see that without any kind of exercise muscles atrophy quickly so I really try to do this - even if it's just waving my arms around! :)  I just do massage if I need to (and whine).

My taper is going well so far.  My last cut I didn't notice any worsening of withdrawal symptoms so keeping my fingers crossed.

Awesome! When you see worsening of symptoms, how long does it take for them to show up? how do you handle these? Do you go up in your dose?

I have fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted.

52 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

ABs don't mix well with ADs that's for sure.  I dread infections

I have heard this as well. I have my fingers crossed that I don't have an inner ear infection. We'll see.

Quoting myself so I see any updates.

18 hours ago, Guilietta said:

she suggested that I get my symptoms evaluated.

22 hours ago, Guilietta said:

Awesome! When you see worsening of symptoms, how long does it take for them to show up? how do you handle these? Do you go up in your dose?

With venlafaxine, if symptoms are going to show up, I get them within 24 hours.  They're like a sledgehammer.  So far I have only experienced improvements with each taper step but I'm just getting started.  I would rather wait out any symptoms than up the dose but I'll have to see how it goes.  

I kind of wish I had a treadmill at home.  I do have access to a fitness center but my walk is so short at this point it would feel like a lot of hassle for a 15-20 minute walk.  Some days it's too cold to be outside.  I have Raynaud's and it effects my toes quite a lot.  I actually had a bit of frostbite when I was living in southern Arizona so I very careful here in the Iowa winter.  

Hello @drugged

Treadmill is very convenient - I hope it works for a long time to come. ;) I don't have a gym membership and when I did it was always su ch a hassle to get there I didn't go - and ended up throwing money away. I have a few free weights at home for my arms. Otherwise - that's about the extent of my exercise. Oh, climbing stairs instead of the elevator.

I understand Raynaud's - and know someone who moved from the northeast to Florida because the cold winters were too bad for him.

I don't know if the change in dose perpetuated the imbalance problem or not.  The weak legs are secondary I think. It is hard to tell. Given I hold between drops for a while (12 weeks) I made a cut. I had already had the symptoms during those 12 weeks. I will hold here I think until they go away. Not sure at this point but I am only at 3 or 4 on one bead.

Hugs,

G.

• 7 months later...

Muscle weakness, feel my best at night?

Sorry guys, i only just asked a question but didn.t ask all i should have so please take your time responding. I.m 40 months off effexor after a necessary way too quick taper. For the most part it.s crazy how far i.ve come in that time. I wonder though if my muscle weakness/close to crampiness at times in some muscles could be lingering from my taper and what resulted from it? Also, i feel my best at night, it was the same after a while in the worst of it too. I could practise better sleep habits, i must admit that, could this also be related somehow? Thanks. Gus.

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title

Gussy

On effexor for at least 11 years. Last few years going through ivf treatment dose has ranged from 150-200mg. Mainly 150 though. Tapered from about 175mg mid jan 2017 to zero mid april 2017. 2&1/2 months of straight hell. Getting there now though.

Hi there! 

thanks all for your help. I think i have been suffering from  Asthenia: Weakness in my thighs, muscle fatigue in  arms or body. I have been suffering from this since two weeks into Lexapro and I was on it five months and I stopped taking it two months ago, but the symptoms are still persisting. I have done many clinical tests for the last six months including EMG/NCS/brain/shoulder/knee mris and x rays and several urine and blood tests, and all came out normal. 

I was wondering what could cause theses weakness feelings I mean I don't think there's actual/clinical weakness as I have not lost any strength ( I can still pick up things heavy/walk 4-5 miles daily as exercise), but my legs especially in  my thighs are as if I have just taken muscle relaxants, feel weak and easily fatigued in arms and shoulders. 

I also have been getting muscle twitching since the medication, I have been trying to find out  whether there's any correlation between muscle twitching and muscle weakness, so the muscle twitching has been causing the muscle weakness or, lexapro just made my muscle weak? 

And another question is will these weaknesses go away eventually? I have been so anxious that I have been permanently damaged and won't be able to go back to normal. 

Thank you! 

Edited by ChessieCat
resized font

on Lexapro from Jan 20, 2020 - July 4, 2020. Started from 5mg till end of February, 2020 and dosage increased up to 10 mg and I was on 10 mg till end of May and from June, 2020, I tapered the dosage down to 7.5mg/5mg/2.5mg/0 in June. 

I also took  5 pills of Alprozolam from time to time for experimental purpose - whether the physical symptoms I was going through was illness or drug induced symptoms.  when I took alprozolam, most of the physical symptoms subdued.  

• Moderator Emeritus

@matt6558

From:  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/serotonin-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20354758

Symptoms

Serotonin syndrome symptoms usually occur within several hours of taking a new drug or increasing the dose of a drug you're already taking.

Signs and symptoms include:

• Agitation or restlessness
  • Confusion
  • Rapid heart rate and high blood pressure
  • Dilated pupils
  • Loss of muscle coordination or twitching muscles
  • Muscle rigidity
  • Heavy sweating
  • Diarrhea
  • Headache
  • Shivering
  • Goose bumps

Edited by ChessieCat

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Hi ChessieCat thanks for your information, really thank you!

Edited by ChessieCat
unbolded

on Lexapro from Jan 20, 2020 - July 4, 2020. Started from 5mg till end of February, 2020 and dosage increased up to 10 mg and I was on 10 mg till end of May and from June, 2020, I tapered the dosage down to 7.5mg/5mg/2.5mg/0 in June. 

I also took  5 pills of Alprozolam from time to time for experimental purpose - whether the physical symptoms I was going through was illness or drug induced symptoms.  when I took alprozolam, most of the physical symptoms subdued.  

• Moderator Emeritus

You're welcome.

You might be very sensitive to serotonin.

I tried Prozac many moons ago, and ended up with weak muscles.  It was so bad that I had trouble walking because my muscles around my hips were weak.  Thankfully I realised what had caused it.

Edited by ChessieCat

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Moderator Emeritus
7 hours ago, matt6558 said:

Weakness in my thighs, muscle fatigue in  arms or body. I have been suffering from this since two weeks into Lexapro

See the side effects:

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lexapro-side-effects.html

Hi Chessiecat! thanks for your help. 

How long did it take for your weakness to away? 

Thank you!

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, matt6558 said:

How long did it take for your weakness to away? 

I'm 63 now and it was possibly when I was in my late 20s or early 30s.  No idea sorry but it may not have lasted for very long simply because I can't remember.  If it had continued for an extended period I think it would be memorable.

I can remember I tried St John's Wort straight afterwards and had the weakness so I stopped that as well.  But I don't know if the weakness was still from the Prozac or the St John's Wort, which has a similar action to Prozac, also caused it.  Or possibly a combination.

Loss of grip strength

I'm curious if anyone has had this and whether it's related to withdrawal. In March I lost strength in my hand suddenly twice and it came back after a couple of hours each time. Recently it's been happening again. It coincides with feeling spaced out and exhausted and then gets better but has happened multiple times in the last few weeks  I've been having a wave as well. Not sure if this is withdrawal related buy slightly worried. 

By hand weakness I mean I don't have enough strength to cut an onion or shell a peanut. It only happens with my dominant hand which then becomes weaker than my other hand. Not weak enough to drop glasses or plates but a noticeable decrease in strength. Is this something withdrawal related or a more serious neurological disease. Any experience?

I've been holding for about 10 months now and had seen some good progress.

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate

• manymoretodays changed the title to Loss of grip strength
  • 5 months later...

I seem to be having this recently, I was helping my brother move some logs a few days ago and found my legs trembling and struggling to support my weight. I've also had a similar experience when typing on a keyboard, like the muscles in my shoulder are to weak to keep my hands raised as i type. A bit concerning for a 24 year old male. Hopefully with time it passes. WD really does mess up the whole body.

Started Lexapro 5mg Mid March 2020

Came off Completely September 2020

Hospitalised september 2021

Slowly worked up to 50mg lamictal and 60mg Prozac

reduced to 20mg Prozac September 2021

Holding 20mg Prozac and 50mg Lamictal for a good while to stabilise. November 2021

It's normal in wd you should not panic. My left whole side was feeling week but now it is ok after physiotherapy. 

2010 citanew 10mg ct after 6 monthes

2015 citanew 10mg ct after 5 to 6 monthes

April 2020 xanax .25 mg ct after 1 month

April 2020 citanew 10mg ct August 2020

several wd , insomnia, anxiety, fear, muscle spasm, weakness on left side.

• 1 year later...
On 1/12/2020 at 4:55 PM, Webhead21 said:

I'm going to have to tip with a Doctor about this, thanks for the input. 

I think that is permanent because I could have miss the window recovery, I'm not sure if that true, if I have muscle waste for over a year I think maybe it could be permanent.  Im hoping its not permanent I dont have pain all  the time, although  for the past 5 year I'm still experiencing pain. 

I walked for 4  months but was doing just bodyweight squats, so im not sure how I could lose muscle on one side of my glute and not the other in the span of 2 days basically.  I have pain with the muscle loss I'm assuming that its nerve related. Today, I got my blood work don't so I going to see if I get any answer from that, but I'm guessing that nothing is going show any issues.  Do you have muscle waste from the herniated disc? If you do can you locatize it?

I've had all these symptoms since a CT off Effexor xr and put onto paxil in 2019. I have done extensive testing trying to figure out why I have left sided weakness with inability to activate certain muscles but to no avail. I'm going on 3 years bedridden because of inability to maintain posture sitting or walking. I do hope once tapered off Paxil I will begin to heal but it's difficult to stay positive after so long.

2001-2019 Effexor XR 150mg Cross to Zoloft 100mg.

2003-2004 CT Effexor XR 150

09/18/2020 Zoloft 100mg CT Switch Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg

2020 Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg/Gabapentin 900mg.

2021 Paxil 20mg /Valium 6mg /Gabapentin 600mg.

Currently:

04/14/2022 Paxil 20mg to 15mg 25% reduction/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg/Fludrocortisone .01mg 

Paxil: Tablet/Liquid Switch 10% Monthly Drops

5/16 Paxil Liquid 7.4ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg, 6/1 Paxil Liquid 6.66ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg 6/18 "Switch back to tablets" paxil 10mg+1.66ml/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg

SupplementsFish Oil, Melatonin 1.5mg, Luracidin.

"Slow  Steady Stable" 💚

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy