helpful: clonazepam

helpful

Can somebody tell me what to do. I lowered my benzo 1/2 pull couldn't handle it do out back to where it was still hrs to hang on. Been taking an extra one of and on when need my sister's told Levi now need to take extra dose everyday to stablize. Is this accurate didn't want to start taking more.

Edited by Shep
added username to title
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi, Helpful.

I moved your thread from the Members-only Benzo forum over to the Main Intro section. It's important for you to have a main intro thread before joining the benzo area. This allows more people to get to know you (the benzo area doesn't get a lot of traffic), as well as to answer general questions regarding supplements and other drugs you may be on.

Are you only taking clonazepam or are you on other drugs?

Please add a signature.  Include drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements in the last 12-24 months. Also include supplements. This will help us give you the most accurate advice we can. 

• Any drugs and supplements prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years. 
  • Please use actual dates or approximate dates (mid-June, Late October) rather than relative time frames (last week, 3 months ago) 
  • Spell out months, e.g. "October" or "Oct."; 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as Jan. 9, 2016 or Sept. 1, 2016. 
  • Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses. 
  • A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs. 
  • This is a direct link to your signature:  Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

Once we know more about your history, we can answer questions and help you set up a taper.

Please continue to use this thread to ask questions and to let us know how you're feeling.

• Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to SA. This is a great place to get support for your journey. We look forward to hearing more from you.

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

• 2 years later...

Can anyone give positive advice for tapering off clomiprmine, trying to lower, hopefuly when next time comes, 1 ml. in oil at a time, if you hold long enough, can withdrawl symptoms pretty much lessen. Having a rough time

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi helpful

I've moved your post to your Introduction topic.

We need details about your drug history.  Please create your drug signature and include ALL drugs and the dates and doses of increases/decreases.  If you have stopped any drugs please include the last dose you took and the date.  After you have done this, please post advising that you have so I will get notification.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature
Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Once we have your drug history we will be better able to offer suggestions.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• ChessieCat changed the title to Helpful: clonazepam
  • 1 year later...

tapering anti-depressants

are there some people that can't get all the way off of anti-depressants because of withdrawal being to unbearable, and never totally stable from being on med?

Edited by ChessieCat
added Intro topic title before merging with intro topic
  • ChessieCat changed the title to helpful: clonazepam
  • Moderator Emeritus

Before we can assess your situation please create your drug signature following the instructions below.

We need details about your drug history.  Please create your drug signature and include ALL drugs and the dates and doses of increases/decreases.  If you have stopped any drugs please include the last dose you took and the date.  After you have done this, please post advising that you have and I will get notification.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature
Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Once we have your drug history we will be better able to offer suggestions.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management