Sunclast: visual problems

Sunclast

Hi.  I was just wondering how long it takes for visual disturbances to get better.  I have gotten through the visual snow and for the most part the eye bouncing, especially in the morning. I still have lots of spots and floaters too.  Thankfully I haven't had any aura or migraine with aura recently.   But, I still have light sensitivity and some days it seems like my eyes can't focus along with my brain.  And it feels as though my eyes are weak and can't track properly.  Also, when I look to either left or right my eyes can't hold to that direction, again like they are too weak to stay where I need them to be.  Does anyone understand this?  And is there hope that this will heal and go away?

Effexor for one year in either 2004 or 2005- Quit cold turkey- Doctor said I don't need to taper! Then quit on my own in 4 weeks- still cold turkey

Adrenal Glandulars mixed with rhodiola and aswaganda - one year 2014-2015

Benadryl for 8 years- Off completely in July 2019

• 3 weeks later...

I am exactly like you!

unfortunately, I have not seen massive improvement.

how you managed to get rid of visual snow?

thats the most annoying for me!You don’t experience visual snow even in the dark anymore?

for your information in my case everything started after a single dose of Effexor XR 37,5 mg.I have had an adverse reaction back in October 2017 and since then I have these issues!Of course I didn’t continue with Effexor,one pill was more than enough for me....

• 2 months later...

Hi @Sunclast,

Visual static is normally the more tricky symptom to be rid of, so it’s great that yours has gone.

Floaters are very almost unnoticeable (I catch them sometimes, but maybe once a day + they fade away), they’ve gotten a lot better. My eye strain/fatigue had gotten a lot better too. My eyes still don’t feel all too concise, but more ok still. I hope that you’re doing okay, + hope that this helps:)

Icip.

Early September 2019 - One 25mg dose of Sertraline taken.

Early October 2019 - Five 25mg doses (pills) of Sertraline taken for five consecutive days.

Withdrawal/reaction happened on the 27th of October (2019) in the evening.

Symptoms that have gone: Joint and muscle pain/weakness in my legs, phantom senses, chemical dread, chemical fear, DP/DR has gotten a lot lot better than what it is now, it was one of my worst and all-encompassing symptoms when it started, awful aphasia, parkinsonism, head pressure, pressure in my frontal lobe when trying to think/work out something, inability to plan or execute anything//feelings of being literally scatterbrained, inability to think in my head other than slight acknowledgements - the voice in my head sounded weak and 'small' like it was restrained to a much smaller area of my brain, constant fatigue, emotional numbness, constant eyestrain, and changes in perception of colour/contrast in sight.

Main remaining symptoms: Visual Snow/HPPD, derealisation, tinnitus, and brain/cog fog.

Drug free.

• ChessieCat changed the title to Sunclast: visual problems