Fatima Pgad

Fatima

Can constant arousal feeling related to TMS?
It all started with my fear of PGAD
And becoms real
I don't know it is PGAD or TMS
But i have the highest level of stress now
And it becoms even hidden
And when i understood that aroudal feeling can be because of TMS
All the symptoms gets calm and subsides for some minutes
And some hours of days it subsides by it's own and sometimes become the worst
Can i be hopeful it is TMS not PGAD?
My stress started because i thought i can have PGAD from the first time
It is a long story
Is there any one to help me?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Fatima and welcome to SA,

Q:  Have you ever taken psychiatric drugs?

If yes, we need to know what you have taken.  Please follow these instructions and create your drug signature.  Once we have more information we will be better able to assist you.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Q:  Is TMS Tension myositis syndrome?

SA is a site for tapering and withdrawal of psychiatric drugs.  If you have never taken a psychiatric drug, then we will not able to assist you and I suggest that you do an internet search for support groups, facebook groups and forums for your particular issue.

This is your own Introduction topic.  It is the best place to ask questions and keep your history in one place.  This means that you will not have to repeat your story.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

12 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Hello Fatima and welcome to SA,

Q:  Have you ever taken psychiatric drugs?

If yes, we need to know what you have taken.  Please follow these instructions and create your drug signature.  Once we have more information we will be better able to assist you.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Q:  Is TMS Tension myositis syndrome?

SA is a site for tapering and withdrawal of psychiatric drugs.  If you have never taken a psychiatric drug, then we will not able to assist you and I suggest that you do an internet search for support groups, facebook groups and forums for your particular issue.

This is your own Introduction topic.  It is the best place to ask questions and keep your history in one place.  This means that you will not have to repeat your story.

Hello dear

Thanks for you reply

It is a very long story
i need time to type and explain it 
Story about suffering 
Crying 
Being lonley
I have all of them now too
I don't know how much time will it be continued
I feel like death

• Altostrata changed the title to Fatima Pgad
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hello.  We are a site that is peer own and run, and our purpose is to help people to taper off of psychiatric drugs.  Please tell us your story as it relates to psychiatric drugs.  Please create your drug signature as requested in the link above.  Then we can give you more specific help.  Thank you.   

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

• Moderator Emeritus

Here are some topics which you might find useful:

peer-support-meet-up-groups

would-you-be-open-to-being-my-phone-friend

New York members, please check in here

SA also has this forum where you might find relevant topics:

relationships-and-social-life

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management