HzeTmy: Risperidone, Venlafaxine, Citalopram

HzeTmy

Hello im another victim of PSSD i obtained from my Doc. 1 Week Risperidon + Venlafaxin comming after a month that it causes me bladder problems so we switched to Citalopram and that ruined me completely sexual when i realized whats going on i just tapered in a timespan of 2 weeks down.

My 1 question is could the fast tapering get me PSSD ? Shut i retake Citalopram again and taper off in a longer timeframe ? Or shut i retake Venlafaxin and tape that off slowly ?

Also i found out too late that my whole body symptoms was cuz i had a gluten, milk, egg intolerance thats why i was ill and also seemed depressed. So my real problem was my gut but my Family pushed me into psychiatrics and i stupidly follow cuz i could not answer why i have health problems i had alot of problems liver, kidney, heart brain etc that was all cuz my gut lining was damaged and dysbiosis i just realized it too late ... Im so sad now because i see its a nightmare to find out the cause for PSSD.

What you guys think ?

Also my libidlo etc. Is just getting worse my gut muscles also seem to malfunctioning the sounds from my gut are very quiet and short i hope that SSRIs not ruined my intestine muscles as well.

Im 29 J - No Woman & Kids which was my next goal but with my sexual state now its impossible to live a healthy and long relationship.

Please help me, give me tips i testing Edovis now but not feeling anything now. I ordered Yohimin Q for next testing, Gingko Drops, St. John Worth Drops.

I fixing my gut, eat a regular very clean and protein rich diet, Joga, Fitness, Swimming im in a good shape 74KG 173CM. It cant be true i cant belive this. I dont feel any stress, im allways calm i think this is not good. I mean i used to experience stress before i dont feel it anymore really.

Im in a Rehabilitation Center now in Germany i have a good program i know with this and diet i would feel a urge to release sperm after some days 3-4 but i can go now two weeks and no urge its just so bad guys. Give me some hope i can get 100% or better life cant be over like this.

• ChessieCat changed the title to HzeTmy: Risperidone, Venlafaxine, Citalopram
  • Administrator

Welcome, @HzeTmy

We have seen PSSD arise from tapering that is too fast, and we have seen it very gradually go away over many months, like other withdrawal symptoms.

However, we don't know of any treatment for PSSD, other than to let your body recover naturally. 

If you wish to discuss PSSD treatments, you might join pssdforums.org

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.