Sport and serotonin

Parisien

Hello everyone, I've been weaning off cold turkey for almost 11 months, I'm improving but it's still very difficult.  I have read a lot here that high intensity sport was not very recommended that it was necessary to favor walking in nature etc.  I know that doing sport, especially cardi, increases the level of serotonin in the brain, does that help?  Because I don't know, but I imagine that in withdrawal, serotonin is in free fall when the drug is stopped.  I was very athletic before (marathon, half marathon), I miss it but with the fatigue I couldn't resume yet.  I sleep better and the fatigue is better too so I pause the question of resuming sport that I have pushed back each time until here.  If some of you want to talk about it or have had a good or bad experience with sport, let them be any type of sport.  What diet do you prefer?  Courage to all

Hello everyone, I was on seroplex 10mg in October 2019 for over a year and then on brintellix from March to September for maybe 8 months. I made several attempts to stop abruptly then I resumed the treatment of brintellix recently for a few weeks because it was too difficult to stop.

Symptom when stopped: premature ejaculation, ejaculation with less orgasm. Severe insomnia, transient headaches, sensitivity to noise and light.

Last intake of brintellix 5mg: Saturday, September 11, 2021

I can hike mountains but if I do anything that really increases my heart rate I tend to have a bad reaction, but it is definitely improving. Over the first 6-8 months I’d get severe fevers if I worked out too hard. Now i can handle light cardio much better. I anticipate a full recovery in time. 

2000 - 2020 - Effexor 250 mg

November 2020 began Nardil 60 mg

reduced Nardil from January 2021 to August 2021 to 0 mg. Drug free. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy