RUnstuck

RUnstuck

Hi! Two years ago I gradually decreased  Sertraline from 200mg to 25mg.  When I hit 25mg I had long lasting crying spells, body aches, brain zaps, etc.  I tried for two weeks but ended up going back up to 50mg where I’ve been stable since.. Now I am ready to try again and hopefully completely wean off! Thankful for the group. 

• Mentor

Hello @RUnstuck and welcome 😊!  We are glad to have you!

We require all new members to summarize their drug history into their signature on their profile page as it helps us get a complete picture so as to help you in the best possible way:  

How to Summarize your Drug History in your Signature

Here is a helpful link for you to get you started on a safe journey off your drug:

Tips for Tapering Zoloft (Sertraline)

Preparing to Taper

Keep Daily Notes to Track Patterns and Progress

I'm so glad you're in a stable place and feel ready to begin again!  Feel free to browse the site.  There is also a search bar at the top.  

Disclaimer:  This is not professional medical advice but is based on personal experience only.

1994 - 2017:  Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Seroquel, Buspar, Lorazepam, Xanax, Ambien

2005-present:  Trazodone 50 mg 

2017:  Effexor XR 37.5 >> 75 mg 

2020 (March):  Began 10% monthly taper of Effexor XR (got down to 12 mg)

2021 (September):  Completely crashed.  Went back up to 37.5 mg but I kindled myself

2024 (Avg. bead count per capsule is 111):  1/1:  -6  |  2/1:  -11  |  3/1:  -16  |   4/1:  -18  |   5/1:  -21   |   6/1  -25

Reasons for starting psych meds:  PMDD/Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Other medications:  Levothyroxine 75 mcg

Supplements:  Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder on occasion   

Never give up  Holding On with Patience & Endurance

16 hours ago, Catina7 said:

Hello @RUnstuck and welcome 😊!  We are glad to have you!

We require all new members to summarize their drug history into their signature on their profile page as it helps us get a complete picture so as to help you in the best possible way:  

How to Summarize your Drug History in your Signature

Here is a helpful link for you to get you started on a safe journey off your drug:

Tips for Tapering Zoloft (Sertraline)

Preparing to Taper

Keep Daily Notes to Track Patterns and Progress

I'm so glad you're in a stable place and feel ready to begin again!  Feel free to browse the site.  There is also a search bar at the top.  

Thank you 🙏