Tardive Dyskinesia, a common drug injury

GiaK

New page with collection of my articles on TD. The link can always be found in the menus at the top of the site.

Most of the below articles are also about Lyme disease and multiple systemic chronic infections as well. I learned to understand TD in light of treating the Lyme disease and not the other way around.

There remains little information on tardive dyskinesia that is anything other than convenient for psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry to spread in order to continue giving dangerous pharmaceuticals to those who have already been injured by pharma.

These articles are based on my experience. There are a lot of references to scientific articles that support what I’m saying at the link at Mad in America. They are supportive in that they’ve helped me understand my experience and not so much in a direct way. No one in the psych community has come to understand it this way though I’ve found those in Lyme circles that do.

My work on TD remains in it’s infancy. As I publish more on topic I will share the titles here. I am not writing much as I continue to focus on healing my injured body.

TD is a horrible condition and I hope that I can help bring light to what is happening to some. I also hope that those of us who are coming to understand these processes of injury can come together and share what we are learning.

(there is an audio interview at the bottom of this page)

Tardive dyskinesia update – All signal

Tardive Dyskinesia, Chronic Lyme Disease, and Infection – Mad In America 

Tardive dyskinesia is an infection

Tardive Dyskinesia is brain injury

Life with Tardive Dyskinesia (Lyme too)

Tardive dyskinesia – a sign of iatrogenic injury from neuroleptics

Intro to Ayurveda (for chronic illness, psych drug withdrawal, TD)

Also more at All Signal:

to whomever might be interested this is the general stance on chronic illness that experience has suggested: be the snake, eat yourself

see also: Micro-organism illnesses (Lyme disease and many others less popularly defined)

Lyme And Dyskinesia | Monica Cassani | Madness Radio – YouTube

Interview with Will Hall at Madness Radio

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

• 3 months later...

New post at beyondmeds.com

Joey Marino, actor dies: Tardive Dyskinesia

Joey Marino died recently. I have tardive dyskinesia too. People do not understand how serious it is. Life is nightmarish and we plug along doing the best we can. No one wants to know ugly so we try to dwell on other things when we are with people….because everyone disappears around serious illness. Especially when it’s not legitimized in ways like cancer or some other diseases are. Have a weird chronic illness and be ostracized. They call them invisible diseases. They are invisible because no one wants to see. Joey plugged along a long time and so am I. This is devastating. No one understands how awful TD is. Learn and help and prevent this for others please. I’ve written quite a lot on what I understand about it. Visit my sites or Mad in America to read that stuff if you’re interested.

Let’s not let Joey Marino die in vain. Learn about what you do not know.

from Mad in America:

Joey Marino actor dies tardive dyskinesia From Mad in America: Joey Marino and tardive Dyskinesia

Update: I have been writing about TD and iatrogenic injuries for 2 decades and tend to feel alienated everywhere, even in support groups with people dealing with iatrogenic injuries. It’s hard work and my body and soul knows that it’s what I must do to survive and to help others and to be sure that others have not died in vain. No one my age should know so many dead people.

Joey was the very vocal actor with TD who really put himself out there.

I found it devastating to hear he had succumbed. I work hard everyday to heal and in fact am healing in many ways, and yet I have zero support outside of my partner for whom I am very grateful.

I have found ways of treating this monster and I’m still sick. I am always learning more about my body as I pay very close attention to what is happening in around the clock mindfulness attention by necessity. It’s a very demanding disease. It’s exhausting.

I’m learning incredible amounts but don’t have an audience anymore. People really do run off if you’re not “well”.

We live in an ableist society and it seems that sick people can’t really know anything. That’s what people believe anyway… that we’ve done our time and learn things that nobody else can doesn’t seem to matter. And it’s a tragedy.

In any case a lot is happening in my body and I pay very close attention. I have not stopped healing nor learning nor sharing what I know.

More on Tardive Dyskinesia:

Monica Cassani at Mad in America

Tardive dyskinesia collection

first posted: https://beyondmeds.com/2024/02/07/joey-marino-actor-dies-tardive-dyskinesia/

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy