The tale of two wolves: the most important life lesson I've ever seen.

Pidgeon

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, faith & truth.

The boy thought about it, and asked, "Grandfather, which wolf wins?"

The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."

My commentary: there is much more to be found in these wolves than the short tale tells. The Good wolf is also sunshine, home, haven, healthy relationship, service, perseverance, patience, all things being disciple of life. The Bad wolf is the opposite.

╔═════════════╤════════════╤══════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════╤════════════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╗
║ Name        │ Brand name │ 2022 Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sept         │ Oct │ Nov │ 2023 Jan │ Feb        │ Mar │ Apr │ May │ Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sep │ Oct │ Nov │ Dec ║
╠═════════════╪════════════╪══════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════╧════════════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╪═════╣
║ Olanzapine  │ Zyprexa    │ 15                                                                                                                            │ 15  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┬─────┬─────┬──────────────┬──────────────────────┬────────────┬─────┬─────┬─────┬───────────────────────────────────┼─────╢
║ Sertraline  │ Zoloft     │ -        │ -   │ -   │ -> 25 -> 50  │ 50                   │ -> 25 -> 0 │ -   │ -   │ -   │ 50                                │ 50  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┴─────┴─────┴──────────────┴───────────┬──────────┼────────────┴─────┼─────┴─────┴─────┬─────┬─────┬─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Pregabalin  │ Lyrica     │ 300                                             │ 225      │ 300              │ 225             │ 150 │ 0   │ -               │ -   ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────────────────┬──────────────┬───────────┴──────────┴──────────────────┴─────────────────┴─────┴─────┴─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Amisulpride │ Solian     │ 200                  │ -> 100 -> 50 │ 0                                                                                       │ -   ║
╚═════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════╧══════════════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╧═════╝

Suppl: D3 2000UI, B Complex, Magnesium, Fish oil

• 1 month later...

I like the tale and especially the imagination of a wolf protecting good and fighting evil. But how do you do it? How do you feed the good wolf inside of you?

I am longing for joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, faith & truth from the bottom of my heart, but my wolf seems to be weak and exhausted and this world a dark place.

2001 - ~2003 Paroxetine, quit cold turkey
2005 - Dez. 2023 Venlafaxine, most of the time 75mg, for about 4 years 37,5mg
Dez 2023 - 03/13/2024 quitting Venlafaxine (too fast, skipping doses)
since 04/07/2024 Venlafaxine 12,5mg

04/17/2024 Venlafaxine 25mg

First they sell an addictive drug as harmless and then they leave you alone dosing fractions of miligrams correctly or plunging into the abyss.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy