CymBHell: Hi - New Member

Posted (edited)

Hello. I just joined and am trying to learn how to navigate this site. This is the only forum that I seem to be allowed to post in. 

Short introduction - I am 34 weeks pregnant. I stopped taking cymbalta around 2 months ago and switched to buspirone at the direction of my doctor. He tapered me off way too fast and now I’m in living hell and unsure what to do. With a baby coming really soon my options are limited and there seems like no good choices. I really need help. 

Edited by Emonda
Name to title

Hello, and welcome to Surviving Antidepressants. We are a peer support forum to assist in tapering off psychiatric drugs safely, or recovering from psychiatric drug withdrawal. Could you follow these intstructions and fill in your signature for me? Thanks.

Your first task is to create a drug signature, with the following:

• All current medication you take, the dose you take, when you started the drug, and when you made dose changes
  • All current supplements you take
  • An accurate history of recent drugs, taken in the last 12-24 months
  • Dates for recent should be written as 7 Oct 2023, or Oct 7 2023, or early Oct 2023, or mid Oct 2023
  • A history of drugs taken 24 months ago and beyond - if applicable
  • Dates for historical drugs can simply be listed as start and stop years
  • Please do not use 07/10/23 // 10/07/23 as this is intepreted differently around the world

• Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses. See my signature for example of clear and concise information.

Active Monday-Friday UK time

Taper calculator spreadsheet

MEDICATION:

1) Sertraline:

50mg - Oct 2020, 100mg - Dec 2020, 50mg - April 2021, 75mg - May 2021, 50mg - Sep 2021, 55mg - 23 Feb 2024, 60mg - 20 March 2024, Start tapering - 24 April 2024

Current dose: 55.09mg  (1 July 2024)

2) Mirtazapine:

15mg - Nov 2020

SUPPLEMENTS:

Fish oils, Magnesium, Vitamin C

• Emonda changed the title to CymBHell: Hi - New Member