Susu: New Here In Need of Help!

susu

Thanks Flower, Yes, easy on the salts.

Lactium (milk peptides) is not good if you have ulcers or gastritis. They help to soothe your nerves, but upset the tummy if you have a stomach condition. There are many sites on the web that confirm this.

Yesterday I had a good day for me. My anxiety is rough when I wake up in the morning but not when I wake up at 2 or 3, just when I wake up at 7 and it's even still dark.

Does early morning anxiety/depression get better. Could trazodone make this worse?

thanks for your replies and suggestions, susu

Also how much Magnesium is safe to take each day??????

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

Take 50mg. trazodone for sleep along with melatonin

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• susu

• Altostrata

• Jemima

• Skyler

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Susu,

Morning anxiety can be terrible and quite persistent for a couple of months, the peak for me was in the 2nd and 3rd month, in my case it started getting lighter, some days it is unnoticeable. At its worse, I was waking up to heart palpitations, intense dread and that not quite explainable feelings of your heart sinking. Getting out of bed immediately after waking up somewhat helps. Nausea got better faster.

There are veterans here who would be a better source for suggesting any supplements but as far as magnesium goes, it has been helping me with mood stabilisation. I take 300mg a day, you may have to try it at different doses to see what feels comfortable for you as it can cause diarrhoea at higher doses.

The jury is always out on fish oils but I generally feel healthier when I am taking them, catch fewer colds, have stronger nails. I witness mental benefits too but those are not so quantifiable. One thing to be careful with is nausea, the endocrinologist I was seeing warned me about the possibility of fish oils contributing to nausea.

I tried St. John's Wort as well but it is not something I would recommend. It had pretty immediate calming effects for me but comes with potential side effects and adverse reactions which didn't sound like a good idea to keep up.

Healing hugs to all x

C/T off escitalopram (Lexapro 20 mg) after 5-7 years of use in September 2012.

Thanks mindbend for the reply. I am taking divided doses of magnesium, morning, afternoon, and evening. It helps.

I tried lactium twice and it helped but caused my stomach ulcer to flare, so no to that. I also purchased some Seriphos and I took it one night - the result was I was resting, but my mind was whirling. So, if I try Seriphos again, it will be half a capsule during the day.

So basically, I stick with my med routine, also am taking PPi for ulcer,antibiotics half/dose. good fish oil, mag, vit e. I need to see if I can start a multivitamin without any ill effects. I haven't been taking my calcicum for osteo yet. Been cautious about adding supplements.

I'm wondering it I take magnesium at my early morning wakeup 1-3 if that would help the morning panic dread stuff.

anyway, I'd like to try something to see if I can lower the horrible morning yuk stuff!!!

Thanks everyone for reading and for your help in my recovery!!!!!!!!! :)

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Each time I write about the supplements I am using, I get to learn about other supplements. :) I would give having it during the early morning a go, maybe even try to take it twice a day instead of 3 times. I personally take it once a day, generally before I go to bed. The Daily Recommended Allowance is 320 mg/day.

You can get zinc, calcium, and magnesium together in one supplement - they all work in tandem.

C/T off escitalopram (Lexapro 20 mg) after 5-7 years of use in September 2012.

• Moderator Emeritus

I think If you are hypersensitive it's best not to buy supplements that combine a couple of things. If you have a reaction you have no way of knowing what it is you are reacting to

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Was on 1.6 ml as at 19 March 2014.

Dropped to 1.5 ml 7 June 2014. Dropped to 1.4 in about September.

Dropped to 1.3 on 20 December 2014. Dropped to 1.2 in mid Jan 2015.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

DRUG FREE - as at 1st May 2017

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

Thanks Dalsaan, good to hear from you!

I've realized that I can't take Magnesium Citrate, hurts my stomach. So, I'm off to find another magnesium to take.

Maybe Mag Chloride if I can find it. I hope that will help my stomach. Also does magnesium oxide help at all? I know we don't absorb it well. But that's all we have around my town. Will it work?

Also taking Magnesium when I wake at 2am or so really helped my early morning panic/anxiety.

Hope you are having a great day or night!!!

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

Ok, I'm going to put my mag citrate in lotion and avoid the stomach. I read that Alto did this in a post. Making the lotion with salts sounds too messy for me. Might even order some mag oil or lotion.

Anyone done this? Used lotions or oils? Had trouble using mag?

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

Under 'Symptoms and self-care':

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

You can find the answers to lots of your questions in the above section of the forum. If you can't find an answer there it's likely because we don't have the information or there isn't any information available.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

Thx Jemima and good to hear from you!!!!

I ordered some magnesium lotion and it should be here first of next week. I'll let you know how that goes.

It seems my body has something constantly wrong with it. I want to be healthy again! B)

On the whole, my suicidal depression has left and I hope for good. Now I just have apathy,depression and anxiety. So, that is good news. For a while there I thought I was going to have a pyschotic break. It was very scary.

Thanks for helping me to get this far and for listening to all my whining, moaning and complaining!!!!

Luv to all, Susu

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

Ok, back to whining. No sleep, don't know what happened there. Did everything the same.

My stomach problems are awful so will have to start back on all my stomach med. Was taking an ocassional prilosec but now it's the big guns, Dexilant (only have 2 weeks samples) Sulcrafate and antacids. I had this problem under control before this W/D. I changed my whole diet last year and still have problems.

I am very tired and still stay home all the time for the most part. Today I did some housechores and then got in bed. I was having stomach pain and shivers. I so hope that my stomach will get better and that I will get some sleep tonight. :(

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

At 2 a.m I got dressed and ready to go to the hospital. Bad reaction to Carafate (stomach med for ulcer) and dexilant. Heart was racing, it was scary. No sleep for couple of days. W/D bad Ended up staying home and taking 100mg trazodone and got 5 hours of sleep.

2% chance of insomnia from those meds. Guess I'm in that category. I really need to find something for the ulcer that will heal it. I'm on an ulcer diet. I will have to try DGL licorice.(conflicting reports in posts here) Also will get some herbal remedy for stomach. I will have to try something since the presciption meds give bad reaction.

DOES ANYONE know something to help with gastric/duodenum issues besides good diet.

Guess I will have to increase trazodone for a while.

HELP

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Administrator

Have you tried antibiotic treatment for the ulcer? Quite few years back, it was found the H. Pylori bacteria was involved.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks for your reply Alto and so good to hear from you.!!!!!!

I don't have h. pylori already had the test done, so that antibiotic regimen won't work for me.

The best way to heal has been diet and taking my medicines for 8weeks. Not an option now.

I am so exhausted now and I feel that I am going backwards in progess. I really don't want to increase my trazodone, but I have to have some sleep at some point.

I really need my stomach to quit hurting and get some sleep. HELP

Since antihistamines are out, what about beta blockers for heart racing? Already read the posts.

In fact, I think I have about read the whole website.

Boo hoo, boo hoo, whine, piss, moan

blah, blah, yada yada

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

I don't have h. pylori already had the test done, so that antibiotic regimen won't work for me.

The best way to heal has been diet and taking my medicines for 8weeks. Not an option now.

I really don't want to increase my trazodone, but I have to have some sleep at some point.

I really need my stomach to quit hurting and get some sleep. HELP

1) So Pylori has been ruled out. Do you have a diagnosis?

2) You were on medicines that helped your stomach in the past? If so, what were they, and why are they no longer an option. The diet you were on does not work any longer? Have you consulted with a dietitian. Many health insurances will cover this if your doc gives you a referral.

3) Last and NOT least.. we here don't want you to end up taking more Trazadone either. Is your insomnia due to withdrawal, stomach pain, or a combination of both?

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough go just now. Hugs to ya Susan.

Skyler

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Oh Skyler, you've come back to me.

I have no insurance and we are quite poor. I've been to Er's with stomach and best we can figure now it's ulcer's or extremely bad chronic gastritis. The meds that I take for it had a bad effect on me and I wasn't able to sleep. Besides insomnia, anxiety increased. But, now I think the insomnia is from W/D and stomach pain.

How can I get some sleep? I do magnesium and melatonin. What can I do?????????

The room is dark. I'm in hyperalert all the time except after magnesium foot bath, but can't do that all the time.

Most likely will have to increase Trazodone unless someone has a safer suggestion that will help.

I'm going to try Mag glycinate and see if my tummy will handle that. Just do 25-50mg after eating.

ok, maybe some music and meditation in a little while and diaphramic breathing.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

Susan, you have probably explored many of the options available to you, but I can't help but wonder. You are in Dallas, is there a large teaching hospital there, with a clinic that is scaled to income? You really need attention from a primary care or internist, etc. ERs are not the best way to get treatment when you are dealing with a chronic condition.. they are geared to getting you over the hump, something I'm sure you know all too well.

For sleeping.. pretty much the same, you need treatment to get at the cause of the stomach issue, not pills to help you cover it up.

I'm sorry this is all soooo hard!

Btw. you gave a good answer above. Big improvement. Good on you!!!

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

I don't know what is causing the sleep problem. I think it's mostly w/d's and the trazodone doesn't seem to have a calming effect.

What has caused anxiety to be like this, heart rate high always.

Meds are same stayed at 50mg traz last nite. Good 5 hrs broken sleep.

Has anyone used the My-Btabs that Alto used for sleep? Would like to hear from others on that.

I really need some rest.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Administrator

What do you mean the trazodone doesn't help? What is your symptom pattern?

If I were you, I'd stop trying to find new drugs to take and focus on dealing with your stomach health and withdrawal symptoms.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I get anxious after taking the trazodone. I might have to increase my ativan. It's the only thing that doesn't cause me more anxiety.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Administrator

If trazodone makes you anxious, I wouldn't increase it.

At what time of day do you take each of your medications?

To answer your question

8 a.m prilosec otc, DGL licorice, couldnt take Carafate to line stomach

8,1,6 and bed. ativan .25

9 am. 2mg paxil

Bedtime Melatonin 2-3mg, sleep two hour

1am. take trazodone 50mg

After taking trazodone,first hour after taking anxiety up, 2 hours after taking calm down some. Do mag foot soak, fall asleep 2 more hours. wake up with tingling, anxiety in neck/spine.

Seems perhaps some bad reaction to trazodone. Normally it would produce sleep.

Concerned about taking tonight.

Thanks!!!!!

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

1am. take trazodone 50mg

After taking trazodone,first hour after taking anxiety up, 2 hours after taking calm down some. Do mag foot soak, fall asleep 2 more hours. wake up with tingling, anxiety in neck/spine.

Thanks!!!!!

Susan, I'm not getting into tapering specifics, but can't help but wonder... you have 75 mgs of Trazodone in your sig line. Did you reduce by 33% since you entered that info???

Also, the anxiety you experience after taking Trazodone might be lessened by splitting your current dose, BID. Anyone?

Mon ami, I just want you to feel as good as possible.

• Administrator

I agree heartily with Skyler, you should get a specialist to focus on your stomach problems and figure out what the cause is. Emergency room doctors don't do this.

You might have celiac disease (reaction to wheat), lactose intolerance, milk allergy, or some other digestive problem for which you might only need a special diet.

To answer your question

9 am. 2mg paxil

Bedtime Melatonin 2-3mg, sleep two hour

1am. take trazodone 50mg

Thanks!!!!!

The timing does not seem right to attribute the symptoms to trazodone. It takes about an hour to get to peak plasma levels. It sounds like a withdrawal syndrome sleep pattern.

After you "wake up with tingling, anxiety in neck/spine," how do you feel? That would be in the early morning, correct?

Yes, that's early morning wakeup with tingling anxiety and feeling awful for the most part all day. So you don't think I'm having reaction to trazodone?

I will try splitting the 50mg dose and see how that goes.

Why does trazodone cause anxiety?

thanks for replies.

My husband and family are thinking about putting me in the hospital. Please don't give any negative feedback. I am at the end of my rope with W/D's

Going to a Dr. is not a possible venue for me.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Administrator

If you feel your questions would be better answered by psychiatry staff in a hospital, please ask them.

Talked with family, staying out of hospital for now. :)

Will try trazodone in 2 doses tonite

I know this is frustrating and thank you for listening and help

Stomach felt better today, so that is good.

There's always tomorrow and tomorrow might be a better day!!!

I've just been in crisis. Thanks Alto and Skyler!!!

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Administrator

I think its possible you may be having a paradoxical reaction to the trazodone -- first it helps make you sleep, but then there's the paradoxical alerting reaction.

A lower dose, divided, might be more tolerable, but I don't know.

It may also be adding to symptoms during the day, because it interacts with Paxil.

Use Search to find the various discussions about trazodone.

Still here suffering

QUESTION - The 2 meds I took that relieve stomach pain cause insomnia. Nexium and Carafate.

I tried the carafate again to keep from taking pain pills. The carafate helps the pain but causes insomnia. So no more of that again. Nice to be without pain though.

Nexium causes anxiety maybe insomnia too. I hope I sleep some tonite. I have been without sleep for 2 days now.

Divided the dose of trazodone and that helped until all the awful stomach meds messed me up.

So I feel really weird, can't tell if it was from stomach meds or lack of sleep or both.

Trying to see digestive specialist. What do I tell him about my bizarre reaction to meds that I never had before? :(

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

Could PPIs effect W/D?

Have an appointment with Gastro Dr. in a couple of weeks. It will be something when I tell him I can't find a medicine I can tolerate. Which do I want, let me see, insanity with stomach meds or sanity with pain. Tsk--tsk. What a dilemma!

Just got over panic attack (bad) called husband home from work. He wasn't too happy about that.

He's ready to drop me off somewhere, but he can't find anyone to take me. He is at his wits end.

If TRAZodone is causing problems, what do I do? How to get off!

What to do tonight? Guess I will continue and do 25mg at bed and 25mg at 2am. And stay off stomach meds. It did work a nite or 2. 2 hours sleep here and 2 hours later

Been doing EFT tapping for pain and sleep. Deep breathing. Going to get massage B);)

If this post is incoherent, remember that I only have partial brain function. :blink:

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

Could PPIs effect W/D?

Alto can chime in here, but I don't think PPIs effect WD UNLESS you suddenly DC them. You can't just stop taking this crap, and that means any of the meds you are on, OTC included.

PPIs have wicked rebound.. they will make you stomach pain beaucoup worse shortly after you miss a dose.

At this point you are so sensitized ANY stress will make WD symptoms from psychotropics worse. Please take the missed regular dose of the OTC PPI immediately.

Have an appointment with Gastro Dr. in a couple of weeks. It will be something when I tell him I can't find a medicine I can tolerate. Which do I want, let me see, insanity with stomach meds or sanity with pain. Tsk--tsk. What a dilemma!

It's entirely possible you can be treated with diet.. this said, you will not be able to just stop taking PPIs as above. It's not a full taper protocol, but you need to wean yourself off them. The rebound acid reflux is dreadful.. no wonder you feel so bad.

I don't know how much of the anxiety you experienced is related to ct stopping the PPI, but I'd feel really really bad had I discontinued Prilosec as you have. My father, for whom I'm the primary caregiver, takes Nexium, and if he misses even one dose by a few hours, it's H!@#l to pay because the rebound is severe.

Also, and this is better covered when you are not in a panic, you don't even know the GI doc will prescribe a PPI. It's entirely possible your diet could be underneath the problems you are having. For now, how about dealing with what is in front of you, and consider other issues at a later time.

If TRAZodone is causing problems, what do I do? How to get off!

That's Alto's dept, but for goodness sakes, leave the Trazadone alone until you recover from the precipitous PPI termination.

What to do tonight? Guess I will continue and do 25mg at bed and 25mg at 2am. And stay off stomach meds. It did work a nite or 2. 2 hours sleep here and 2 hours later

What is the reason you just stopped, because the PPI contribues to insomnia, etc? There are side effects from virtually all medications, but that does not mean we can just hop on an off at will. Please be good to yourself, take the missed PPI immediately.

Susan, you can't jerk these meds around like you are. You are really causing yourself harm.

I was just doing what the Dr. said. I took nexium and carafate at half dose for 2 days. I didn't know I would have this reaction. I have mainly been taking prilosec otc which doesn't help. So I will take prilosec otc. that's what i was on before this.

Taking any medicine can mess you up during w/d. What do people do when they have serious life threatening conditions?

9 am. 2mg paxil

Bedtime Melatonin 2-3mg,.25mg traz

1am- 2. take trazodone 25mg

Please be gentle with me. Will you die of sleep deprivation

Does lack of sleep make W/D 100 times worse?

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

• Moderator Emeritus

You know, Susu, it's possible that you don't have an ulcer at all. As Alto said, emergency rooms really aren't equipped to throughly diagnose what's going on with a person. They're there to help a person get over an immediate medical crisis and refer them elsewhere, if necessary. It may be that the stomach medications you take are actually making your stomach worse.

I agree with Skyler that you shouldn't stop taking either PPI abruptly. I can't advise you on what to do instead, but this is something to be taken up with the gastrointestinal specialist.

I would definitely drop the licorice, though. Licorice is a strong stimulant.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• Moderator Emeritus

I was just doing what the Dr. said. I took nexium and carafate at half dose for 2 days. I didn't know I would have this reaction. I have mainly been taking prilosec otc which doesn't help. So I will take prilosec otc. that's what i was on before this.

When did you stop taking Nexium? I remember you saying you were doing so, then a couple of days back you said you were taking Prilosec. Prilosec is not as strong, so you may have felt more symptoms during the transition. How about putting the PPI in your sig line? I thought they were at one point, but perhaps I have forgotten.

Taking any medicine can mess you up during w/d. What do people do when they have serious life threatening conditions?

The best they can, just like you are. But in all honesty, most people don't up and down dose with as much frequency. LOL... I'm getting an ulcer trying to keep up!

I don't know licorice, but if Jemima says it's activating, I'd cancel that one out. Heh, you can probably go off that CT! :)

Does lack of sleep make W/D 100 times worse?

NO, but a lack of sleep can make it seem so because you are low on the energy you need to cope. That said, are you worrying about not sleeping? That's like pouring proverbial salt... try to pull the plug on that, K?

Susan, I'm very glad to hear you made an apt. with a GI specialist. He may not even suggest you take any more medication, who knows.. and as Alto said, it's possible you need a specialized diet. As far as I can tell, you have been medicating the problem without getting a good diagnosis. So now are having this tended to? You deserve credit for doing this given the way you feel, so give yourself a pat on the back. And as to how to approach the new doc... get some sleep and we'll do some brain storming in a day or two.

Skyler

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Susan, it's been over a week. How are you doing? Are you getting any sleep. I'm worried about you.

Alto recently put this thread up, and I know you are taking Trazedone with questionable results.. just an fyi, and to let you know you are in my thoughts.

• 2 months later...

Please get the word out about this, family put me in hospital, got worse, no one believes you.

please tell alto to get this condition out to the medical community. THIS is real. Please, please get the word out to save others from losing their lives and minds.

Thank you for all the work you do to help the suffering. Love, Susan

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

Oh Susu, I'm so sorry this has happened. Are you still in the hospital or home now? Did you get put on additional medication?

Sparrow

2009-2011: tapered off Trazodone, Namenda, Lamictal, Dextroamphetamine, Zyprexa; cold-turkeyed Pristiq; reduced Lexapro dose 50%.
On clonazepam since 2004, 0.5 - 1.0 mg daily PRN. Three failed (too rapid) partial tapers, 2010 - 2011.
Dec. 2011 - March 2013: Tapered off 0.5 mg clonazepam (Klonopin)

August 2013: Switched to liquid escitalopram (Lexapro) and began tapering from 10 mg.

January 2014: 4.5 mg escitalopram

March 2014: One year off benzos

May 2014: 3.0 mg escitalopram

June 2014: severe depression, updosed to 4.0 mg

Sept 1, 2014: 2.7 mg

Dec 7, 2014: Can't get below 2.5 mg without unbearable symptoms. Doing an extended hold (I hope)

March 2015: TWO YEARS POST-BENZO