Healing effects from being in the water

Nikki

I went to the pool today.  Did alot of water aerobics while talking with neighbors in the water.  It was delightful.  Got some much needed sun.

This is one of the things I used to do all the time because I enjoyed it so much.  I was at the Beach for my Saturday morning Al-Anon meeting.  It was not hot at all.....beautiful.

Lately I have been able to get in touch with the things I like to do (besides work).  The Beach is one of them.  If you have the opportunity to go swimming try it.  It has a soothing, healing effect and can promote a good night's sleep.

I like walking (power walking).  As I am walking I do a mind emptying (something I read years ago by Norman Vincent Peale) and on my way back I fill my mind with positive affirmations.

I would like to go back to the Gym.  And I would like to start sewing again.

When in a WD spell these things which are very pleasurable seem so distant and unattainable.  The brunt of my WD experiences are between my ears, not so much the physical stuff.  Stressed out thinking, sadness, hopelessness and chronic worry.  That is how it affects me.

I think I have finished up with possible symptoms from the celexa taper.  Been feelings well for a few weeks now.

So happy to have treated myself to a simple pleasure like swimming and socializing today.

If you can get into the water (river, lake, pool, ocean) do it.  Or a tub with epsom salt and lavender give it a whirl......

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Oh Nikki I am so glad that you had a good day!! I do think that doing some exercise that you like can be so beneficial. Also, being outside helps too. We are finally starting to get some nice days up here. Spent part of the afternoon working cleaning up the flower beds. It felt wonderful being out there in the sun. Here's to many more enjoyable days!!

Jan. 1994 Pamelor

2000 switched to Zoloft 

2011 Zoloft pooped out- Dr. switched me directly to Lexapro15mg -had a horrible 6mths

2013 upped Lexapro to 20 mgs-pooped out

June 2013 Dr. added 150 Wellbutrin to Lexapro.

July 2013 Switched back to Zoloft 100mgs.Was still taking Wellbutrin. Lots of anxiety from the Wellbutrin

July 2013 Started to wean Wellbutrin- off by Sept.

Oct. 2013 added 400 mgs of Neurotin to the Zoloft

Jan 2014 Tapered off of the Zoloft and onto Prozac 30 mgs. Also still taking 400 mgs Neurotin

Feb 2014 Reduced Prozac to 13 mgs. Still taking 400 mgs Neurotin

Aug. 2014 Prozac 13 mgs. Finished with Neurotin. .7 Risperadol

Zoe working in the garden is another nice thing to do.  Most of the US was cooped up this winter due to the weather so it must be so refreshing to get outdoors.

Living in Florida after all of these years has given me a base for an immediate tan.  the upper part of my body is golden today and I like it.  Need to change foundation color ;)

I need to get out more....it helped a great deal.  I really want to hve off from work on Saturday and Sundays but I have not had the courage to give up working at TJMaxx on Sundays due to the fluctuations in customers I have had lately.

Even though I am an earth sign (Virgo) I still get the mot benefits from water.

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy