Frustrated: Feeling disheartened

Frustrated

Praying the day gets better for you.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frustrated

• luv2knit

• Pugknows

• Wildflower0214

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending you strength xxx

paroxatine.30mg-98-14 (16years)/15mg March 14/15mg may 2014 every two days on docs advice, went nuts so went up to 10mg. Took 2months to stabilise.10mg July 2014-sept 2014 (6.9mg)tried WD at 10% every two weeks. went nuts, nearly left husband, cats and country.10mg sept-December 14/9mg Dec-Jan 15/8.5mg Jan-Feb 15/8mg Feb-March 15/7.5mg march 15/7mg march-present. By October, off meds and on ivf. 3 failed ivf and end of 11yr relationship.10mg/July 16- July 17/5mg Jan 18- july 18

0mg july- present. Really struggling 

• Moderator Emeritus

Frustrated, I hate that you are going through this.  Does a heating pad help your pain at all?  Or cold packs?  I would suggest a want shower, but if WD for you is anything like it is for me, showering might as well be climbing Mt. Everest… 

*I'm not a doctor and don't give medical advice, just personal experience
**Off all meds since Nov. 2014. Mentally & emotionally recovered; physically not
-Dual cold turkeys off TCA & Ativan in Oct 2014. Prescribed from 2011-2014

-All meds were Rxed off-label for an autoimmune illness.  It was a MISDIAGNOSIS, but I did not find out until AFTER meds caused damage.  All med tapers/cold turkeys directed by doctors 

-Nortriptyline May 2012 - Dec 2013. Cold turkey off nortrip & cold switched to desipramine

-Desipramine Jan 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014 (rapid taper/cold turkey)

-Lorazepam 1 mg per night during 2011
-Lorazepam 1 mg per month in 2012 (or less)

-Lorazepam on & off, Dec 2013 through Aug 2014. Didn't exceed 3x a week

-Lorazepam again in Oct. 2014 to help get off of desipramine. Last dose lzpam was 1 mg, Nov. 2, 2014. Immediate paradoxical reactions to benzos after stopping TCAs 

-First muscle/dystonia side effects started on nortriptyline, but docs too stupid to figure it out. On desipramine, muscle tremors & rigidity worsened

-Two weeks after I got off all meds, I developed full-blown TD.  Tardive dystonia, dyskinesia, myoclonic jerks ALL over body, ribcage wiggles, facial tics, twitching tongue & fingers, tremors/twitches of arms, legs, cognitive impairment, throat muscles semi-paralyzed & unable to swallow solid food, brain zaps, ears ring, dizzy, everything looks too far away, insomnia, numbness & electric shocks everywhere when I try to fall asleep, jerk awake from sleep with big, gasping breaths, wake with terrors & tremors, severely depressed.  NO HISTORY OF DEPRESSION, EVER. Meds CREATED it.

-Month 7: hair falling out; no vision improvement; still tardive dystonia; facial & tongue tics returned
-Month 8: back to acute, incl. Grand Mal seizure-like episodes. New mental torment, PGAD, worse insomnia
-Month 9: tardive dystonia worse, dyskinesia returned. Unable to breathe well due to dystonia in stomach, chest, throat
-Month 13: Back to acute, brain zaps back, developed eczema & stomach problems. Left leg no longer works right due to dystonia, meaning both legs now damaged
-7 years off: Huge improvements, incl. improved dystonia

Haha I always shower as soon as I drop the little one off at school because I never have the energy later in the day. I spoke to a pharmacist about the robaxicet and the little bit of Paxil I was taking and she said that putting heat on increases the effects of the Paxil. I have never heard of that. She said to use the robaxicet if I have to or tylenol or advil but try to avoid heat. Weird right?

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Yes very true.  Pain is always present for me to some degree.  The fear and intrusive thoughts, and restlessnes and tingling and burning, and headaches, and crawly feelings, and nausea, and gut issues, and shortness of breath, and diziness................I am sure you get it haha.  These come and go on any given day to some degree.  The neck and back pain is at the forefront right now, although my left leg and foot are starting to tingle so who knows what the rest of the day will bring.

I undertand you completely Frustrated, and to have to do this with children is truly a heroic thing. I know you don't have another option but to keep pushing through, but that alone is worthy of a much better and beautiful future for you.  I  have the restlessness, the tingling and burning, crawly feelings, etc… I have all of that too. Plus the depression and hormonal issues. All of this flaring up recently. I'm sorry you're struggling each day. I hope you have a window or semi-window soon. 

-Effexor 150 mgs (2001-2009). Severe withdrawal symptoms during and after tapering for 6 months.  

-Pristiq 50 mg (2009-2012) Tapered over a year. Worst year of my life. 

-Prozac 20 mg (2012) Tapered over 6 moths to ease withdrawal. Still had severe WD symptoms. 

- (2012-2014) Doctor tried more than 20 medications for depression and WD, leaving me hypersensitive, and in protracted withdrawal. 

- Most debilitating symptoms during protracted withdrawal have been deep depression, anxiety, brain zaps, fatigue, akathisia, twitching, headaches and terrible PMS. 

-January 2015: Started Lamictal 12.5 mg, increased to 25 mg.- Bad reaction when updosed to 50 mg. Stopped. 

-February 2015: Doctor tried new antidepressant Brintellix - Horrible reaction. Discontinued completely. Severe AKATHISIA started.

-March 2015:  Started TMS therapy (Transcranial magnetic stimulation) for severe depression. Didn't work. 

-July 23-August 12: Had 10 ECT sessions which took away my protracted withdrawal symptoms including: akathisia, brain zaps, muscle twitches, fatigue and depression. Stopped medications. 

-September 2015: Experiencing bouts of depression again and muscle twitching. 

-March 2016: Started 20 mg Nortryptiline for depression. It helped. 

-August 2016: Slowly tapering Nortryptiline. 

Hope tomorrow you have a better day. Living gets hard when we hurt. It's hard to stay positive and hopeful, but ya never know when the next good thing will happen.

Thanks cdav and looking. I pray alot and every day that I wake up hurting just brings me down more. I appreciate the nice words and wishes. Bless you both.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

• Mentor

Hi Frustrated,  I tried reinstating zoloft, and gave it away after four days, made me worse.   

Yesterday wasnt too bad but today is horrible, feel like someone has my head in a vice.  Just a dull headache, and feel crook  (nausea)....  Lets hope tomorrow is better for both of us.  

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

• Moderator Emeritus

Haha I always shower as soon as I drop the little one off at school because I never have the energy later in the day. I spoke to a pharmacist about the robaxicet and the little bit of Paxil I was taking and she said that putting heat on increases the effects of the Paxil. I have never heard of that. She said to use the robaxicet if I have to or tylenol or advil but try to avoid heat. Weird right?

Maybe not so weird. I just remembered that the first TCA I was put on was said to cause overheating because it restricted the body's ability to sweat to cool itself. Eek, I'm so sorry for the suggestion I made! I just didn't know enough about your specific AD.

*I'm not a doctor and don't give medical advice, just personal experience
**Off all meds since Nov. 2014. Mentally & emotionally recovered; physically not
-Dual cold turkeys off TCA & Ativan in Oct 2014. Prescribed from 2011-2014

-All meds were Rxed off-label for an autoimmune illness.  It was a MISDIAGNOSIS, but I did not find out until AFTER meds caused damage.  All med tapers/cold turkeys directed by doctors 

-Nortriptyline May 2012 - Dec 2013. Cold turkey off nortrip & cold switched to desipramine

-Desipramine Jan 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014 (rapid taper/cold turkey)

-Lorazepam 1 mg per night during 2011
-Lorazepam 1 mg per month in 2012 (or less)

-Lorazepam on & off, Dec 2013 through Aug 2014. Didn't exceed 3x a week

-Lorazepam again in Oct. 2014 to help get off of desipramine. Last dose lzpam was 1 mg, Nov. 2, 2014. Immediate paradoxical reactions to benzos after stopping TCAs 

-First muscle/dystonia side effects started on nortriptyline, but docs too stupid to figure it out. On desipramine, muscle tremors & rigidity worsened

-Two weeks after I got off all meds, I developed full-blown TD.  Tardive dystonia, dyskinesia, myoclonic jerks ALL over body, ribcage wiggles, facial tics, twitching tongue & fingers, tremors/twitches of arms, legs, cognitive impairment, throat muscles semi-paralyzed & unable to swallow solid food, brain zaps, ears ring, dizzy, everything looks too far away, insomnia, numbness & electric shocks everywhere when I try to fall asleep, jerk awake from sleep with big, gasping breaths, wake with terrors & tremors, severely depressed.  NO HISTORY OF DEPRESSION, EVER. Meds CREATED it.

-Month 7: hair falling out; no vision improvement; still tardive dystonia; facial & tongue tics returned
-Month 8: back to acute, incl. Grand Mal seizure-like episodes. New mental torment, PGAD, worse insomnia
-Month 9: tardive dystonia worse, dyskinesia returned. Unable to breathe well due to dystonia in stomach, chest, throat
-Month 13: Back to acute, brain zaps back, developed eczema & stomach problems. Left leg no longer works right due to dystonia, meaning both legs now damaged
-7 years off: Huge improvements, incl. improved dystonia

Wow, I have been dealing with severe back pain for a few days now not due to anything I have done. It is the entire back too, not localized! I've had plenty of back pain in my life but nothing like this! These low doses are painful. Hang in there frustrated...

Paxil start September 2003 due to Fluoroquinolone adverse reaction that I wish doc. knew what it was. 10mg. most of the time with a few short runs of 20mg. FAST tapered 3 times and finally hit poop out or a reaction to nsaid's in Nov.2013. Started a 10% taper Jan. 2014 and have been ok until Sept 14 and went through a short hell. Now plodding through and looking for the light with unrelenting insomnia and pain, fog, loss of interests....<p>12/20/14 - .8mg.

1/01/15 - .75 mg.

1/15/15 - .42 mg. better sleep now, hope it continues...

2/11-15 - .25 mg. doing really good!! 2 weeks feel 85% of old me!

3/17/15 .14 mg. Knee pain bad!

4/07/15 .05 mg. this is so small now that I am estimating and just licking it off palm small as a "." 

4/13/15 NOTHING !!!! Took my last little micro dose on 4/12/15. 

Just thought of something else--If you tolerate magnesium OK, and happen to have some magnesium spray oil, you can use some of this on painful areas--even headaches. I didn't think of this before, because I can't tolerate any more than I am already using. In fact, I am trying to gradually increase my usage at this point.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

ANG- so sorry you feel icky too.  It makes getting through the day really tough.  Today is the day to do mine and my son's tapers.  I will be glad to be back off my reinstatement.  I am suffering anyway.

WIGLELT- you had no way of knowing about the heat.  I didn't even know.  I was shocked when the pharmacist told me that.  Hope today is a better day for you.

DLB- sorry you are suffering with the back pain but it makes me  feel a bit better that someone else has it out of nowhere because it means it is more than likely WD related.  Hopefully it eases soon for both of us because it really gets in the way and depresses me.

LUV- I do take magnesium everyday figuring it would calm muscles but I guess it isn't working as well as I would like.  I never heard of spray.  Where do you get that?  Hope you got some sleep last night.

Well today I will be tapering my son by about 6.5 %  to 42 mg.  and myself 10% to about 0.81mg.  Hard to tell when you measure by weight.  My son has been doing fairly well.  He still gets pain in his chest when he is out in the cold but seems fine inside.  Maybe it is a bit of anxiety.    No issues with his throat and the CT scan came back clean so I think we are on the right track.  I always have issues no matter what I do so I will just continue to taper 10% every four weeks or so and see how it goes.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Hope your tapers both go well, Frustrated. While I think there are other brands, we get our mag. oil through Ancient Minerals. Not sure if I can post a link here... I use a combination of oral glycinate and the magnesium chloride spray oil. If you use it on particularly painful areas, it can be helpful.

www.ancientminerals.com

Doesn't look like the link is working, but you should be able to find it from that.

Thank you for stopping by my thread,checking to see how you are doing today

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Well I finally got tired of the neck and back pain and went to my arrogant doctor.  He did order tests to check my electrolytes and calcium and magnesium etc.. which is good.  THEN... he wrecked it by giving me a prescription for baclofen  A central nervous system drug  with dependency and horrid withdrawals.  Clearly I cannot take this.  I will have to call the office and tell them to leave a message for the doctor saying I do not want to go down the withdrawal road again and it will likely cause an issue and then he will leave me to suffer because I don't listen to him.  Meanwhile my neck and back are still killing and my calves are threatening to seize again.  Does anyone else have such horrible muscle activation.  Even robaxicet doesn't calm the muscles down.  It is not pleasant and I am tired of it.  It's getting old real fast.DUMB DOCTOR!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

My muscles get severely sore with little work and all I have ever done is physical work and weightlifting and this NEVER happened except for on starting paxil for the first month, then it went away.

Paxil start September 2003 due to Fluoroquinolone adverse reaction that I wish doc. knew what it was. 10mg. most of the time with a few short runs of 20mg. FAST tapered 3 times and finally hit poop out or a reaction to nsaid's in Nov.2013. Started a 10% taper Jan. 2014 and have been ok until Sept 14 and went through a short hell. Now plodding through and looking for the light with unrelenting insomnia and pain, fog, loss of interests....<p>12/20/14 - .8mg.

1/01/15 - .75 mg.

1/15/15 - .42 mg. better sleep now, hope it continues...

2/11-15 - .25 mg. doing really good!! 2 weeks feel 85% of old me!

3/17/15 .14 mg. Knee pain bad!

4/07/15 .05 mg. this is so small now that I am estimating and just licking it off palm small as a "." 

4/13/15 NOTHING !!!! Took my last little micro dose on 4/12/15. 

Good luck to you both xx

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Well my doc called and he is insistent that I try it for a couple days and see if all the muscles spasms stop then stop it and see if the spasms come back. I have to do something. I can barely move and I have to care for my four year old. Wtf is wring with me? I only jad leg cramps before and now my whole body is cramping up And spasming. I am so scared right now. Scared to try the baclofen and scared not to. God help me. Can this even be withdrawals? My entire body is in pain and all my muscles are freaking out. I might expect this at one or two months out but not this bad at seven months out. I am getting much worse not better.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

That is my fear too, Frustrated. I fear I am getting worse. I just went through a two-week wave, and now I feel I am going into another one. I am so, so sorry :( I wish I had some words of wisdom for you.

Frustrated....So sorry. I feel like I may be getting sucked back under too. I don't know what to say. Always praying.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

There is an area in my back where I've been getting occasional muscle spasms. It started going crazy last night, and I couldn't move, or even breathe. Hopefully it has settled down.

What is wrong with us? Why can't we get a break? Now I have a cavity! I haven't had a cavity in 5 years. And I have to bring my kids back for fillings too! And the little one has dental surgery next Friday! And we actually brush our teeth every day and floss! Plus my back and neck and legs are still killing me. I am so done!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

When it rains, it pour! Seems like we just can't win. Trying to hang in there, but just really need a break!

When it rains, it pour! Seems like we just can't win. Trying to hang in there, but just really need a break!

I hear you Luv.  I am so completely done.  It just never stops for me and the body pain is so not helping.  I would be mad about having to deal with all the bs if I was healthy, but trying to do all of this sick is just killing me.  I pray all the time but I get so discouraged that he isn't listening because no matter how hard I try to persevere I just get kicked back down.  I really hope we all get a break soon for our own sanity.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I know... It's very hard. I do feel like God hears us, though. I was just telling my family that I had hoped I would be through the worst of this in a year, but now I just don't know :(

OMG I WENT TO JUICE AMD MY JUICER JUST COMPLETELY DIED ON ME AND IT ISN'T EVEN A YEAR OLD, and the high school just hit me with 200 bucks in grad and gym fees. I AM DONE!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Oh no... Praying for you, Frustrated, that you can get past all this chaos!

@$)&@@&"!!!!!!

I'm so sorry your life is beating the ***** out of you!

Praying. I won't stop. I don't have words. But, I will keep on praying!

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

• Moderator Emeritus

OMG I WENT TO JUICE AMD MY JUICER JUST COMPLETELY DIED ON ME AND IT ISN'T EVEN A YEAR OLD, and the high school just hit me with 200 bucks in grad and gym fees. I AM DONE!

Frustrated...  have you checked your warranty.  Many of them are good for a year.  Perhaps your juicer is still covered?

Feeling for you... I'm wedded to my juicer.. love making smoothies with home 'brewed' Kiefer!

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Well the kids are all at school now and I am sitting at the computer with my coffee wondering what the day will bring.  I have been having a month from hell so all bets are off.  I took 5mg of baclofen last night to see what would happen since everyone is on me to take something for the muscle issue.  I suppose it helped a little but I found about an hour after I took it I started to feel agitated and my feet started to burn.  Not sure if it is related but I think I will only take the baclofen if I really need to because I don't want to trade one problem for another.  With all my issues lately it will be hard to keep track of what is happening with my taper.    I will try to see if anything new pops up in the near future.  God have mercy.  Let's hope not.  I hope all of you are having an ok day today.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hope things are smoothing out for you some. The baclofen sounds scary. I hope this works out OK for you, and you can find a compromise that works for you. Prayers.

The back is easing a bit now but I did something to my throat.  I took the little fraction of my Paxil yesterday and about 20 minutes later I was getting horrible burning in my throat like I swallowed pepper.  It is hurting me and bugging me today as well.  Is it possible it got stuck in my throat and burned that area or irritated it?  It is such a tiny fragment I may not of noticed.  Why can't I go one day without something happening?  I will likely worry about my throat now.  

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Idk, Frustrated, but it would be my guess that it might have gotten stuck, by the way you describe it :( Hopefully it will be better soon.

Hope you are hanging in there, Frustrated, and that the throat thing is better.

Throat still bothering me but thanks alot for asking.  Not too many people do.  Appreciate it lots and lots.  Nice to know someone cares enough to ask.  Hope your day is not too ramped up today.  Praying for peace and calmness.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

How are you holding up? I know the throat hurts..:( how are you otherwise?