darktimes: adverse reactions

darktimes

Hi im new here i came over from pp . I suffered an adverse reaction to 3 different ssri s back in november 2012 . I suffered terribly for months after i didnt no what happened to me till i found information on withdrawal sites im still suffering after two years but not as before. I still have anxiety, depression, spaced out feeling, nervousness the ocasional headache . Just wondering if anybody on here can relate or have got better . Im not sure how this site works yet . Any replys would be appreciated .

Long time anxiety sufferer

Took faverine 50mg 2009 for 7 months 

Worked great  came off no problems.

End of 2012  start suffering bad anxiety  some depersonalization due to work stress and anxious thinking .

Took 50mg faverine within couple days anxiety through the roof  fear spasms in stomach and dp . 

Doctor put me on 60mg cymbalta felt very unwell  came off after 3 weeks  nervous system went haywire fell into a horrible state . Not well for years .

Start taking 1mg xanax 2016 for 2 years weaned onto valium .

Faverine 100mg  January 2020 

Weaned down to 12.5 over a year . 

Hi darktimes. I remember you from pp. You were kind to me on there. I was Jupiter on there. I too had an adverse reaction to citalopram and then to other drugs.

I'm glad you are gradually getting better.

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

Ah jupiter good to hear from you or should i say winning through . God at times i think im getting better then i take a few steps back i feel like the symptoms will never end .how are you doing these days ?

End of 2012  start suffering bad anxiety  some depersonalization due to work stress and anxious thinking .

Took 50mg faverine within couple days anxiety through the roof  fear spasms in stomach and dp . 

Doctor put me on 60mg cymbalta felt very unwell  came off after 3 weeks  nervous system went haywire fell into a horrible state . Not well for years .

Hi Darktimes-- I'm so glad you found the rest of us.  This is  a great site, the information is much more readily available and well organized.  I'm still digging through it to get familiar with how it is set up.  It is so frustrating the feeling better then slipping backwards, that's the way it works though, and it is a good sign of improving. Hang tight, it will get better.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Welcome to SA, darktimes, and thank you for starting an introduction topic. You can ask questions here and write updates as to how things are going for you. It would help if you could fill out a signature summarizing your history with psychoactive drugs, the link on how to do this is in my signature. If you want to add a little 'blurb' (like some have) after your name in the title of your topic, you can send me a message by using the message link when you hover your mouse on my name above my picture.

In the Read This First forum there are helpful things in the How to Use this Site topic. We also have a lot of collected wisdom on non drug techniques to help you feel better in the Symptoms and Self Care forum.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Hi brassmonkey i remember you too yes im trying to get familiar with how things work here aswel. Hope things are improving for you too .

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Darktimes, welcome to SA. This site tries to be structured and easy to navigate with sections for 

the different topics. The aim is that the professionals as well as victims of psychiatry will be able to

find information and learn from it. The intro forum is like a  library of case histories for them to learn from. 

I'm sure you will soon settle in and feel right at home here  :)

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Thanks mama p:-)

Ah jupiter good to hear from you or should i say winning through . God at times i think im getting better then i take a few steps back i feel like the symptoms will never end .how are you doing these days ?

Hi. I'm glad that you're getting times when you think you're getting better but really sorry you get backslides. Waves and windows..not fun. It's a good sign that you're getting better times.

I'm..still pushing through. I get sort of kind of murky windows which aren't real windows but sort of are. I had my best one about two weeks ago. Other than that, same old same old. My baseline may have possibly gone up a little..not really sure.

Keep healing.

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

• Administrator

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi darktimes , how have you been doing lately?

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Hi iv been lurking on here for awhile i was a member on pp for awhile but didnt post too often . You will have to excuse my english writing as i didnt do long in school . Anyway about 6 years ago a few changes happened in my life and i started to suffer from anxiety looking back now i think it was from starting smoking and drinking coffee plus i had a bad head injury a bit before . So i went to my local gp he put me on ssri faverine /LUVOX and to be honest they worked great took them for 7 months with no side effects and no withdrawal i felt really good in my self for a long time i met a girl we got pregnant in 2012 but the end of that year i suffered some stress at work and felt lightheaded and out of sorts .so i went to doctor she gave me prescription for valdoxan said they would help me sleep i was hesitant to take them as they were antidepressants but i said id try them but in that time before i took them i returned to normal state but stupid me decided to take them anyway after first pill my mind raced all day and within a week i was feeling really nervous so i rang doctor told her about the way they made me feel so she said why not try faverine the ones i was on a few years ago i said yeah after second pill i knew something went wrong i started to feel real terror and panicky the whole night i was in a mess next day was same constant panick fear terror racing thoughts god what have i done is all i could think .my nerves were like they were blown to bits . I took no more of them but a month later i couldnt work and was still d same constant terror fear panick . So then i went to syciatrist he said it was just anxiety depression i new that but only after reaction so he gives me prescription for cymbalta said these will fix you . I left the prescription at home i wasnt going to take them but after awhile i felt that bad i was desperate so i started taking them .i took them for 3 1/2 weeks and just felt like i was dying i started crying uncontrollably my emotions were all over place i just felt like hell . So i said enough is enough and stopped no more of this poisin . Thats when i fell into complete hell my left ear started to ring my bones felt so cold . Chronic headaches .head pressure . Nervousness . Feeling like i was falling when i wasnt . Fear .panick . Depression chronic . Anxiety chronic . Dp . Dr . its been hell . Im just over two years now and i have recovered some bit im a lot more functional but my ongoing symptoms are feeling spaced out . Whitenoise in head i can hear at night. aggitation .anxiety feeling nervous .sorry for such a long post but any help would be aprecciated .

Also other symptoms muscle tension cant tolerate supplements . Caffeine etc

• Moderator Emeritus

darktimes, hey.

welcome to the site. it sounds like you've had a rough time recently and i'm really sorry to hear you have had all of these experiences. the on again/off again drug use with no tapering can really do a number in destabilizing and sensitizing one's system. as you probably have learned by exploring the site prior to your introduction post, there is a lot of great information and support to be gleaned here.

something that would be extraordinarily helpful for those wishing to learn more about what you experienced, and are experiencing, is for you to fill out your drug/withdrawal history in your signature. this allows the timeline of your experience to be better understood. here is how to do it:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/893-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

all of the symptoms you have described can be characteristics of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome. as it sounds like you were not experiencing any of these symptoms prior to being medicated, your suspicions as to why you feel the way you do are valid. here is a solid overview of the antidepressant withdrawal syndrome which might offer you even more insight. some of it might seem old-hat, especially as it sounds as though you have been doing some research both here and when a member of PP - but it can often help to refresh on this.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/603-what-is-withdrawal-syndrome/

as it seems like a great deal of time has elapsed since you discontinued, it would be worthwhile to understand some of the tools you can utilize to manage the symptoms you are still facing on a daily basis. see our Symptoms and Self-care forum for suggestions about how to cope.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/forum/8-symptoms-and-self-care/

again, please do take the time to fill out that signature line. i can't stress that enough. we will be in a better position to offer support and suggestions. and do include any supplements you might be utilizing as well - though i see you have noted you are sensitive to supplements and caffeine.

i’m glad you found us, we’re here to support you.

you can use this thread as your ongoing journal to track progress, write about symptoms, ask questions and communicate with the community, add to it whenever you want.

hang in there.

dave

1996 - .5mg Ativan as needed, 7.5mg Remeron daily2008 - .5mg Xanax, Ativan discontinued, Remeron continued2012 - .5mg Xanax, .25mg Ativan 3x daily, Remeron continued2/2012 - Jumped from Remeron, continued .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily4/2012 - Began rapid taper of .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily6/2012 - Jumped from Xanax and Ativan, voluntary hospitalization followed7/2012 - 2nd voluntary hospitalization, reinstated Remeron, bumped to 30mg, also given risperidone.8/2012 - discontinued risperidone, tried gabapentin, dicontinued gabapentin, Remeron 30mg continued10/2012 to current - tapered Remeron 10% every 4 to 6 weeks (sometimes more time) using liquid compound12/2014 - 2mg Remeron 1/16/2015 - 1.9mg Remeron 8/1/2015 -1.6mg Remeron - 03/1/2016 - 1.5mg Remeron - 1/2/2017 1.3mg - 5/7/2017 1.2mg - 5/13/2017 - syringe size change - 6/8/2017 - 1.1mg - 7/10/2017 - 1mg - 9/1/2017 - 0.9mg - 10/22/2017 - 0.8mg - 11/22/2017 - 0.7mg - 2/2/2018 - 0.6mg - 3/13/2018 - new compound pharmacy - 5/20/2018 - 0.5mg - 8/31/2018 - 0.4mg - 11/16/2018 - 0.3mg - 12/24/2018 - 0.2mg - 4/1/2019 - 0.1mg - 5/1/2019 - .05mg - 0mg achieved 2019-06-15. 🤞

Glad you found us darktimes. Welcome. 

On 20 mg of Prozac for about ten years. Sept 2012 started reducing 10% a drop using gram scale, with average of one month holds.

When I'd reached the half way mark, taking 10 mg  powder out of the 20 mg capsules, I switched over to 10 mg capsules and cutting

down from those. Withdrawals got harder the lower I dropped.  May 2013 changed to 5% drops, holding until all withdrawal symptoms gone.

January 2015 changed to liquid prozac (concentration of 20MG per 5 mL) using a 1mL oral syringe.

Current dose of fluoxetine solution equivalent 3.4 mg. Any effort to drop below this has been disastrous so for the time being I'm staying at this level.
Adding 200 mg Tryptophan and 200 GABA a day has helped with anxiety.
Also take 1,300mg Omega- 3,  875mg  Magnesium, 1800mg Curcumin, 1000mg Vit C, 5000 Vit D.

Thanks for your support guys will defo fill out my signature

• Administrator

Welcome, darktimes.

I merged your two Intro topics, only one Intro to a customer.

Have you tried fish oil and magnesium supplements, see
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

Many people do better with them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

Hi im just wondering if anyone has this symptom for long time and go away. Its the one symptom that just wont go away.

Darktimes had asked about spaced out feelings in a new thread in intros and updates. I merged it with this one.

Darktimes, yes, many of us including me still feel spaced out, and find it hard to get things done. I wander around knowing what I need to do, but somehow never getting right down to doing it.

it does seem that people get better, slowly. In the meanwhile it is helpful to accept the current condition and not be too hard on yourself.

There might be other reasons you feel spaced out, but drug exposure can do it.

One way to get more responses on your own thread is to comment on those of others, or in the general topics.

Pleases stick around. It helps to hear from others who are dealing with getting off and being off the drugs.

2009: Cancer hospital said I had adjustment disorder because I thought they were doing it wrong. Their headshrinker prescribed Effexor, and my life set on a new course. I didn't know what was ahead, like a passenger on Disneyland's Matterhorn, smiling and waving as it climbs...clink, clink, clink.

2010: Post surgical accidental Effexor discontinuation by nurses, masked by intravenous Dilaudid. (The car is balanced at the top of the track.) I get home, pop a Vicodin, and ...

Whooosh...down, down, down, down, down...goes the trajectory of my life, up goes my mood and tendency to think everything is a good idea.
2012: After the bipolar jig was up, now a walking bag of unrelated symptoms, I went crazy on Daytrana (the Ritalin skin patch by Noven), because ADHD was a perfect fit for a bag of unrelated symptoms. I was prescribed Effexor for the nervousness of it, and things got neurological. An EEG showed enough activity to warrant an epilepsy diagnosis rather than non-epileptic ("psychogenic") seizures.

:o 2013-2014: Quit everything and got worse. I probably went through DAWS: dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. I drank to not feel, but I felt a lot: dread, fear, regret, grief: an utter sense of total loss of everything worth breathing about, for almost two years.

I was not suicidal but I wanted to be dead, at least dead to the experience of my own brain and body.

2015: I  began to recover after adding virgin coconut oil and organic grass-fed fed butter to a cup of instant coffee in the morning.

I did it hoping for mental acuity and better memory. After ten days of that, I was much better, mood-wise. Approximately neutral.

And, I experienced drowsiness. I could sleep. Not exactly happy, I did 30 days on Wellbutrin, because it had done me no harm in the past. 

I don't have the DAWS mood or state of mind. It never feel like doing anything if it means standing up.

In fact, I don't especially like moving. I'm a brain with a beanbag body.   :unsure:

Thanks westcoast how long are you dealing with this symptom?

I make lists of what I have to do in the morning, and refer to them during the day. I do projects in small chunks, because I don't have the stamina to take on big projects. I tolerate coffee well, and have a cup in the morning. Basically it is the new normal, for now anyway. I have limited my ambitions, basically. I make mistakes and forget things, of course.

I do better with people around, too, but I don't have many around these days, due to craziness during Effexor withdrawal(s)

How about you?

2009: Cancer hospital said I had adjustment disorder because I thought they were doing it wrong. Their headshrinker prescribed Effexor, and my life set on a new course. I didn't know what was ahead, like a passenger on Disneyland's Matterhorn, smiling and waving as it climbs...clink, clink, clink.

2010: Post surgical accidental Effexor discontinuation by nurses, masked by intravenous Dilaudid. (The car is balanced at the top of the track.) I get home, pop a Vicodin, and ...

Whooosh...down, down, down, down, down...goes the trajectory of my life, up goes my mood and tendency to think everything is a good idea.
2012: After the bipolar jig was up, now a walking bag of unrelated symptoms, I went crazy on Daytrana (the Ritalin skin patch by Noven), because ADHD was a perfect fit for a bag of unrelated symptoms. I was prescribed Effexor for the nervousness of it, and things got neurological. An EEG showed enough activity to warrant an epilepsy diagnosis rather than non-epileptic ("psychogenic") seizures.

:o 2013-2014: Quit everything and got worse. I probably went through DAWS: dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome. I drank to not feel, but I felt a lot: dread, fear, regret, grief: an utter sense of total loss of everything worth breathing about, for almost two years.

I was not suicidal but I wanted to be dead, at least dead to the experience of my own brain and body.

2015: I  began to recover after adding virgin coconut oil and organic grass-fed fed butter to a cup of instant coffee in the morning.

I did it hoping for mental acuity and better memory. After ten days of that, I was much better, mood-wise. Approximately neutral.

And, I experienced drowsiness. I could sleep. Not exactly happy, I did 30 days on Wellbutrin, because it had done me no harm in the past. 

I don't have the DAWS mood or state of mind. It never feel like doing anything if it means standing up.

In fact, I don't especially like moving. I'm a brain with a beanbag body.   :unsure:

I cant tolerate caffeine or anything stimulating . Its like i still know everthin i previously knew before reaction but just feel spacey /foggy sometimes headaches Fatique its just so hard to live the life i once lived .

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say "Hi". I'm in Dublin too. GPs here seem to be on a rampage madly prescribing ADs to everybody. 

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through!

Feb 2015 Took venlafaxine for 5 days only... experienced withdrawal that made me completely non-functional

Mar 2015 took under 1mg of Sertraline for 10 days in an attempt to combat Venlafaxine withdrawal. Got adverse reactions. 

After stopping Sertraline, withdrawal got much worse. New, horrific symptoms. 

June 2015 Still non-functional but slowly getting better. Still brain zaps, migraines, sweating, heart racing, depression, crying spells

September 2015: 24/7 brain zaps, twitches in the face, no concentration, bad memory, language skills deteriorating. 

Profile feed: http://goo.gl/3g2GRn

Sign this petition for a blackbox warning on Prozac in Ireland:

https://www.change.org/p/leo-varadakar-hpra-the-lack-of-a-blackbox-warning-on-prozac-in-ireland-and-its-use-by-the-hse-in-under-18-s?recruiter=63289046&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg

• 5 years later...

Hi all im new here  iv been on luvox 100mg for 15 weeks   and thought they wernt doing anythin for my anxiety  so decided to drop to 50mg  thinkin i would be better on a smaller dose , within in about 2 weeks i started feeling a lot worse  brain fog dizzyness dp  more nervous  its been nearly 2 months now and im still feeling bad  with the odd day not too bad  . Any help would be much appreciated . 

• Administrator

Hello, @darktimes Here is your Introductions topic, since 2015.

Well, it seems the Luvox was doing something after all. Why did you choose to take Luvox? What other drugs have you taken in the last 5 years?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

Hi alto    i was on here a few years back saying i had adverse reaction  tbh i think at the time i was sufferring with bad anxiety  and then doctor put me on 3 different ssri s   wich caused me to have a nervous breakdown  and spirralled into severe anxiety state . About 3 years ago i started to take  1mg of xanax a day  wich were a great help   they really relaxed my nerves and my dp . Stayed on them for about 2 years  then doctor put me on vallium to taper off . Im just on 2mg of valium now in morning  . I tried luvox again because they worked great for me years ago .  Lookin back to a few weeks ago i think i was doing ok on 100mg   i should have never dropped 50mg so fast   its left me feeling terrible again . Is there any easy way to go back up and stabalize ?

• 1 year later...

Hi im looking for some help  iv been on faverin/ luvox for 18 months was up to 100mg  last summer  never felt they helped so start tapering off  prob a bit to fast  

But was doing OK each time I stabilised on a dose  but when I felt I was stable on 25mg back in March  I thought I'd go straight to 12.5  felt OK for a good while then felt worse after a month or so  held on this dose for 14 weeks   I felt worse every time I took the drug  , so jumped off on 3rd of July 21   for 6 days felt OK for that week  then start having horrible thoughts and dp kicked in  . So withdrawal site on facebook told me to go back on 25mg  where I felt stable  on before I dropped.   Took 25mg  and felt good for 2.5 weeks   den was drinking a lot  and work stress I start feeling bad again  I start thinking it was the faverin making me feel this way  so jumped off on Tuesday  but back on today    but feel horrible  dp  and really spacy  and anxious.   Do you think I should hold out on 25mg for a few weeks or just stay off ?

When I take the 25mg  now I feel worse in myself after an hour or so  just feel  really high  I don't understand how I felt good for over 2 weeks when reinstated  then bang  feel terrible again .

• Moderator Emeritus

Previous post moved to your intro topic to keep your history all in one place.  Please post questions and discussion about your situation in this one thread, to avoid confusion and duplication of efforts.  Thank you.  

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly