paroxatine wd suggestions any one.

katieb

It has been 3 months now without any let up.pains and cramping in neck shoulders and back.It is proving almost impossible to sleep as when I lie down everything thing hurts more and burns.During the day it's just about bearable.Im becoming tired and grumpy due to lack of sleep.Any suggestions anyone.It feels like forever

Been taking paroxatine for approx 15 years.Tried a few times yo stop but failed. Am currently on 3.5mg liquid

Jan 2016 been slow tapering paroxatine and i am currently at 2.9 mg and last drop was 5 weeks ago.

Started to feel awful about 3 weeks ago with brain ???? , shakes, blurred vision and dizzyness. ..

Is it normal for the want of a better word.Nothing is normal in withdrawl.Do other people have the same symptoms for this long?

Been taking paroxatine for approx 15 years.Tried a few times yo stop but failed. Am currently on 3.5mg liquid

Jan 2016 been slow tapering paroxatine and i am currently at 2.9 mg and last drop was 5 weeks ago.

Started to feel awful about 3 weeks ago with brain ???? , shakes, blurred vision and dizzyness. ..

Paxil is a wicked drug. I have had horrid pain and muscle twitching in my legs and feet and back and neck for months now. I even went to the doc for percocet because magnesium wasn't working and I couldn't take it anymore. I get it. I do think it is Paxil related but I have no clue how to lessen the pain. If you figure that out share because it is frustrating as he?!

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Hi frustrated. I Have tried with massage and that helps for a couple of days and then it's back like a bad penny.Also hot and cold packs .Not really any good. Pain killers don't touch it and I don't want to take any really .I don't want any more chemicals in my body.Its quite disheartening when it goes on for so long and it's beginning to wear me down if um honest.

• Administrator

Please read the topics pinned at the top of this forum. They have green labels saying "Read This."

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy