Vindicated88 Howdy from Texas-Going through hell...

Vindicated88

• Administrator

Do you take the asthma drugs as needed, or all the time? You can see the potential for interactions.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

The Albuterol is as needed, the other two I'm currently taking daily.

Various SSRIs from 2007-present- Taken daily.

Various stimulants, mainly the amphetamine salt combo of Adderall from 2008-2012

Various benzodiazepines from Mid 2012-Present- Taken daily.

Withdrawal from Prozac 40mg in March 2015 too fast.

Hit with WD a month after quitting.

Reinstated on Celexa 5mg for 3 days in April 2015, bad reaction, reinstated back to Prozac 5mg, then up to 10mg after 1 week. 

Down to 12.5mg of Valium in March 2015, had to updose to 15mg in April 2015 because of Prozac WD

Currently taking:

10mg Prozac a day

15mg Valium a day

Various medications for Asthma

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post a farewell post. I know this site is so helpful for so many people, me included. I really need time in my life to just get off the internet in general, and focus on work and myself. I so very much appreciate all of the support and help I have gotten from everyone here, and want you all to truly know, I love each and every one of you. With my OCD being so bad, I just need a break from worrying and the internet in general. I don't suspect I will be back. I know that accounts don't get deleted, but just wanted to say farewell, and I truly wish and pray for the best for all of you! 

God Bless you all,

Brent

Various SSRIs from 2007-present- Taken daily.

Various stimulants, mainly the amphetamine salt combo of Adderall from 2008-2012

Various benzodiazepines from Mid 2012-Present- Taken daily.

Withdrawal from Prozac 40mg in March 2015 too fast.

Hit with WD a month after quitting.

Reinstated on Celexa 5mg for 3 days in April 2015, bad reaction, reinstated back to Prozac 5mg, then up to 10mg after 1 week. 

Down to 12.5mg of Valium in March 2015, had to updose to 15mg in April 2015 because of Prozac WD

Currently taking:

10mg Prozac a day

15mg Valium a day

Various medications for Asthma