Anubhav

Anubhav: Lexapro cold turkey

Anubhav
3 minutes ago, RusTW said:

if you're worried about it I would definitely get the testsndone. But I can tell you this much my symptoms have changed and I started tripping out about it too. Taking it was everything I was doing wrong so keep that in mind. And if you're still tripping out about how you should have reinstated I just found something out about my medicine Seroquel that you can become tolerant to it when you're holding your dose and it actually has the opposite effect which is insomnia which is what I have now. It has no sedating effect on me anymore

Ohhhh Insomnia sucks been there , it made my withdrawal worse plus all these random thoughts I used to get during night 

RusTW
1 hour ago, Anubhav said:

Ohhhh Insomnia sucks been there , it made my withdrawal worse plus all these random thoughts I used to get during night 

It does suck.Hope you feel better.Try not to worry about your health.how long did you have insomnia

Anubhav

Hey Guys, I was doing kinda well from last few months , but today I lifted a 40 kg cylinder.....After 1 hour my body started shaking and mouth went dry , felt like m gonna faint , Headache

Now my whole body is paining.....You think I have reversed my Recovery ?

BDW Happy New Year Everyone :)

eymen23
2 hours ago, Anubhav said:

Hey Guys, I was doing kinda well from last few months , but today I lifted a 40 kg cylinder.....After 1 hour my body started shaking and mouth went dry , felt like m gonna faint , Headache

Now my whole body is paining.....You think I have reversed my Recovery ?

BDW Happy New Year Everyone :)

Glad to hear you’ve been doing better!! Sounds like you might have overdone it a little with a relatively heavy weight. 

If you can relax over the next few days hopefully things should settle down! I’m sure the mods or more experienced members might have more specific guidance! 

RusTW

Hey buddy glad you are doing better.

I'm pretty sure you didn't set yourself back.Ithink we are just more sensitive. I'm in a wave now that started from the stomach flu.Time will make our bodies and mind strong

Anubhav

@eymen23 @RusTW I Hope You Guys Are Doing Good Too :) @RusTW Yes Our Nervous System Has Become Very Sensitive....Man I Just Miss My Old Days 

Anubhav

Hey Guys , I Had My Few Blood Tests And M Deficient In B12 (165pg/ml) And I Guess Most Of My Symptoms Were Related To This Only , M Really Devastated.....All This While I Thought M Dealing With Withdrawal And It's Variations

Vit b12 Deficiency Can Cause

1. Fatigue

2. Brain Fog

3. Memory Loss

4. Irregular Heartbeat

5. Cognitive Dysfunction

6. Suicidal Thoughts

7. Burning Sensation

8. Muscle Loss

Vit B12 is very essential In Generation Of Myelin Sheath And Myelin Sheath Doesn't Recover If Not Taken In Count Early On And Can Cause Permanent Nerve Damage To Your CNS

Please I Urge Everyone To Get Your B12 Checked 

I Don't See People Talk About B12 on this forum Frequently

For 1 year I let my Body Suffer With B12 deficiency......Idk If The Nerve Damage Can Be Recovered Or Not

Plzzz Guys Get Your B12 checked 

RusTW

Hey manthats good news.B vits are important for all kinds of things

How much are u supplementing b12:now?

Anubhav

@RusTW M Taking Nasal Spray 250mcg per spray in each nostril twice a week

Anubhav
22 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Thank You , I Had To Search For It On Forum.......As Most Of The Mods Never Ask People To Get Their B12 checked During Withdrawal