Rachellynn

Rachellynn: Prozac & Remeron support :)

ChessieCat

We understand anger here, but it is not totally the medical profession's fault, although there are medical professionals trying to wake them up and their cohorts don't want to listen.

Gwen Olsen was a drug representative for 15 years:

Interview:  Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher (51 minutes)

Manipulating Doctors (10 minutes)

We are trained to misinform (6 minutes)

Rachellynn

I understand, but who develops these drugs? Are Dr’s not responsible for understanding the mechanism of the drugs? I feel like it’s ALMOST as bad as labotomies. There is so much ancient wisdom in the world. Ayurveda, yoga, Taoism, Buddhism, and there are also truths. We don’t like to tell the truth, there isn’t much a sense of community anymore. Storytelling, villages, support. If it’s not the Dr’s responsibility (they told my family it was perfectly safe, few side effects, no withdrawal) and they didn’t monitor me. If it’s only tested for 12 weeks or whatever, why have we been on them for years and years? Who can i blame? What is wrong with these companies? Our world? Why is money the only thing that matters, when it doesn’t matter at all? 

Can we start a village? I dream of going off the grid...

ChessieCat
37 minutes ago, Rachellynn said:

but who develops these drugs?

Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker helps to explain this.

Rachellynn
1 minute ago, ChessieCat said:

Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker helps to explain this.

Ggrrrrr. Thank you, i wrote that before i saw your messages😁

Rachellynn

What is the smallest dose i can taper off remeron? I’m on 7.5mg right now and want to do it EXTRA slow as I’ve been through THREE Prozac CT’s in my life. 

Rachellynn

I think this is actually HUGE. I was in the hospital a lot when my acute withdrawal kicked me down and my potassium and sodium were both low - a lot. They told me to “eat a hamburger” and told me not to be one of these people that comes to the ER every week. Anyhow, mineral depletion is no joke. 

I did a Hair/Tissue mineral analysis and i was low in everything. 

DCD0DD77-8E27-495B-A794-4684D149ECE1.png

Rachellynn

11pm went to bed

3:00am woke up

4:30am fell back asleep

7:00am woke up

7:10am meditated

8:00am drank olive oil w ginger

8:30am Triphala Tea

9:00am Breakfast (chia/banana pudding)

10:00am Dry Brushing, massage

10:30am productive enema

10:45am shower

errands

2:30pm lunch (qiunoa/sweet potato) 

3:00pm took my multi (ritual)

3:30pm light stretching, chest openers, neck exercises

4:00pm fought w my grandma cuz she is kind of mean/doesn’t understand/cried

4:30pm meditated

5:00pm took my dog to get her nails trimmed

6:30pm olive oil w ginger

7:00pm Dinner (stewed apples w ghee)

7:15 slight head pressure (reaction)

7:45pm Triphala Tea

8:00pm Castor Oil w mag and heat on abs

Reading until bedtime 

Rachellynn

Hi there. I used the search bar to try and find an answer to this question and couldn’t find it. I have a cold and it’s stuck in my sinus’ - it feels like cement in my nasal cavities...I’ve bedn inhaling steam with essential oils AND using a netti pot but and cannot get any air through my nose and I’m starting to panic. Any recommendations? 

chrona

homeopathic can work.  sorry I don't have the name at my fingertips.  also, try Buteyko breathing.  There are U-tubes on line that give a technique that clear your sinus.  it can be quite magical.  I had this chronically and used all sorts of devices and then would end up breathing with my mouth open. 

then there are cold medicines that do work but I assume you are trying not to use them.  prescription nose drops are great but v. addictive.

Rachellynn

I used some Vic’s Vapor Rub and it helps a tiny bit. I forgot to ask...i don’t know if it’s safe to take a nasal decongestant, just one night? I know that breathing method but literally can’t get air through😂😭but thanks for reminding me cuz i do want to practice that! I have a book somewhere😁

colds are are so much worse when you already have sinus issues from withdrawal😓

thank you you so much for replying to me. Scared i won’t sleep if i have to mouth breath all night. Yuck. 

So the breathing techinque helped you ?❤️❤️❤️