herod

Could orgasm be too much for the CNS?

herod

Whenever I reach orgasm I get dizzy and my ears start to ring more than normal for the whole day afterwards. I can't even drink coffee, so maybe?

BfromNJ
1 hour ago, herod said:

Whenever I reach orgasm I get dizzy and my ears start to ring more than normal for the whole day afterwards. I can't even drink coffee, so maybe?

I suppose it could be .   I myself am noticing there are things that are too much for me now that weren't before.   This in particular I haven't noticed, but they are few and far between, lol.  just not in the mood. 

Alice1

Yes , This is definitely the case for a lot of people in WD .. It's the case for me (as sad as it is) , and certainly for the Benzo community .. I reach orgasm , and I buy myself level 8-9 Akathisia for a couple days after .. Not everybody does though . I don't know what's worse . Crazy wave after sex or PSSD ..

TriD

I had ringing in my ears during orgasm when I completely discontinued. Also I had sensitivity to coffee, which gave me head pressure. Also paradoxical effects to supplements. The orgasm and coffee went away in time and doesn’t happen anymore. 

VincentV

My sex drive has taken a big dip and when I do orgasm its only just kind of vaguely pleasurable. Its hard to tell through the dissociation exactly what I'm felling though. I doubt its having an effect on my CNS, though its feels like one can never really be sure.