Kakaka: benzos, antidepressant - tinnitus

Kakaka

I’m from Ireland.First time I took Xanax in 2018 October few times as I couldn’t sleep , not every day but sometimes happened maybe 3 days in row in October ( that time I HAD no info on crazy benzo !) .Sometimes I drunk Alkohol  in between , as I couldt sleep.

Then I took Xanax in January few times not every day , but even 3 mg to calm down or to sleep . I started to have suisaidal thoughts then after Xanax and ambulance took me they said I’m not mentally ill , they can’t keep me in hospital I have high terror anxiety .....

I also took for 1 week sleeping pills ( forgot names ) more than required ( not to kill myself !) I just could not calm down to sleep and drink 3 beers with it and I slept ( it happened twice !) .   Then  Avitan  for 5 days only but wasn’t working .

Then in March I got laxapro for 21 days but I started to feel more fears so I stopped gradually . Then for 1 week diazepam lowest dose but it couldt put me to sleep . 1 day another dr in emergency gave me Dalmane 30 mg that’s first time I fall in sleep . She gave me fot 7 days but I never took every day . Then another dr gave me a Dalmane  through April / June 15 mg but I was taking 30 mg every week or  every 2 weeks , sometimes twice a week .... (Last time I took Dalmane 4 days ago.

Now I’m in extreme fear 24/7 and depressed. I don’t  know 100% , but I think it is if all this crazynes / fears is because of those benzo :Dalmane ) . I also had difficulty in my relationship ( I thought I’m in abusive relationship) , but maybe because of my behaviour ......mI was the one difficult sometimes ..... I never tapper properly from it ( Xanax , Dalmane was the longest most I took ) as my dr doesn’t belive I am addicted as I wasn’t taking every day . But I think I’m . My brain change . I was over worry about everything, extreme anxiety, didt know “who I am “, lost myself , my confidence etc . I have 13 years old son I need to survive live for him . At the top of it I have very laud tinnatus ( hidden hearing loss ).

On the 23 of September another psychiatrist in Poland gave me Tranzone ( 300 mg for night ) I slept actually but waking up in fears so he said to tapper from Dalmane , he gave me Tranxene - Cloranxen on the 1st of September . I am feeling very afraid , depressed. Although I think a bit calmer on than Tranzone maybe ( or cloranxen 😬😅😢) I. don’t want to be on benzo . I don’t know if I’m addicted to Dalmane ( I think I am even thou I wasn’t taking every day ) . Now I got that Tranxene to tapper from Flurazepan ( I was told on face book group : they said to cut 10 mg into quarters and tapper :7.5 for 10 days: 3 times a day quarter and then take two quarters for 10 days etc .as I only have 18 tablets of Tranxene left . ( I’m 4 day on it ) . Please advise what can I do . Im like ... dying ... going down ....please help 

Edited by Carmie
Paragraphs

-2018 October only: not every day ,Xanax  .. sometimes 

-2019 January:sometimes Xanax few times not every day 

- March 2019 : Dalmane - Flurazepan , 30 mg , not every day , every week or every 2 weeks or 3 weeks ? I found all the boxes so from March - August ( 6 months ) 2019  I took randomly about only ?  50 tablets of 30 mg  Dalmane.                                                                                      Trazadone : since 23 August 2019 , started 75 g till 31 st August , then from September 2 nd ,  I stared  300 mg at night , now 150 mg ( last 2 days )                                                                 Tranxene ( to tapper ? only from above Dalmane , but not sure if the tapper is correct ) 1 August 2019 - 20 th August : 2.5 mg first week, 3 times daily , 2.5 twice a day second week , 2.5 ones a day last week ( I was told by someone from Facebook group to do that as tapper from Dalmane ) 

Can you help ?

- March 2019 : Dalmane - Flurazepan , 30 mg , not every day , every week or every 2 weeks or 3 weeks ? I found all the boxes so from March - August ( 6 months ) 2019  I took randomly about only ?  50 tablets of 30 mg  Dalmane.                                                                                      Trazadone : since 23 August 2019 , started 75 g till 31 st August , then from September 2 nd ,  I stared  300 mg at night , now 150 mg ( last 2 days )                                                                 Tranxene ( to tapper ? only from above Dalmane , but not sure if the tapper is correct ) 1 August 2019 - 20 th August : 2.5 mg first week, 3 times daily , 2.5 twice a day second week , 2.5 ones a day last week ( I was told by someone from Facebook group to do that as tapper from Dalmane ) 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Kakaka: benzos, antidepressant - tinnitus
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kakaka, 

Welcome to SA. It does sound like you’re going through withdrawals. You’ve been on and off so many meds and your brain is very sensitised right now.  I’m really sorry you’re suffering so much. How are your symptoms now?

Shep is our benzodiazepine expert, I’ll let her know you need some advice. 

Could you please tell us all the medications you are on at the moment and the dosages. Thanks.

Are you on any supplements? Are you on any other medications besides psychiatric medications?

Please let us know how you’re doing.💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, Kakaka said:

(Last time I took Dalmane 4 days ago.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, Kakaka said:

On the 23 of September another psychiatrist in Poland gave me Tranzone ( 300 mg for night ) I slept actually but waking up in fears so he said to tapper from Dalmane , he gave me Tranxene - Cloranxen on the 1st of September .

Your symptoms sound like benzo withdrawal.  I'm trying to get a clear timeline of when you last took a benzo. You wrote "on the 23 of September", but it's only September 9, so please let us know what this date should be.

Was your last benzo Dalmane on September September 5? Are you now taking Trazodone or did you stop?

Please note that alcohol and benzos work on the same receptors called GABA receptors. How often are you drinking now?

If you've only been off benzos for a few days, please go ahead and reinstate with the lowest dose that gives you relief.

As you continue posting, we can provide more information.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kakaka,

How are you doing? Could you please answer Shep’s questions. Thank you.

Sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m so sorry I’m replying now . I just saw the massage now . I am doing very bad . I Didt reply as I thought you Didt see my post . Thank you for reply . I completely don’t know whst to do . I have huge tinnatus ( I have hearing loss at very high frequency) . I will write what I’m on now 

Now I don’t know what to do : im on trazadone still 200 mg at night ( I was on 300 mg but polish psychiatrist said to go to 200 by cutting 50 mg for 3 days do I did that ) . So I’m on 200 mg trazadone but I was feeling extremely bad anxiety terror 24/7 together with ringing in the ears tinnatus so texted psychiatrist he gave me Rameron and yesterday I started Rameron ( 5/ October 2019 , I took 7.5 mg and I slept and I have to say I woke up today I still have this crazy  tinnatus but I think I don’t have panic attack 24/7 because of it and I think this Rameron helped ?) please advise me should I stay in it ? But how can I stop Trazadone ??? I had been taking trazadone since 23 August 2019 , 300 mg for night , few times I took 50 mg in the morning . I just want to come back to be my old self . I will write my history with medication  here: 

Now I don’t know what to do : im on trazadone still 200 mg at night ( I was on 300 mg but polish psychiatrist said to go to 200 by cutting 50 mg for 3 days do I did that ) . So I’m on 200 mg trazadone but I was feeling extremely bad anxiety terror 24/7 together with ringing in the ears tinnatus so texted psychiatrist he gave me Rameron and yesterday I started Rameron ( 5/ October 2019 , I took 7.5 mg and I slept and I have to say I woke up today I still have this crazy  tinnatus but I think I don’t have panic attack 24/7 because of it and I think this Rameron helped ?) please advise me should I stay in it ? But how can I stop Trazadone ??? I had been taking trazadone since 23 August 2019 , 300 mg for night , few times I took 50 mg in the morning . I just want to come back to be my old self . I will write my history with medication  here: 

Xanax first time in my life October 2018 only few times for sleep on and off . Then in January again on off few times. Benzo Dalmane : never took every day started 22/02/19: 7 tablets of 30 mg first time . Then I got prescription 1 st March for 11 tablets of 30 mg , then 5 th March : 7 Dalmane of 30 mg, 4/04/19: 5 tablets of 30 mg , 23/04/: 15 tablets of 30 mg then 1/08: 8 tablets of 30 mg . All together I think about 50 tablets of 30 mg . I never took it every day but maybe every week or 2 , sometimes unfortunately alkohol  in between . Then in summer 1/09 /10 dr gave me Tranxene. 30 tablets of 10 mg : I thought I can tapper Dalmane of Tranxene so I don’t remember but I took  10 mg of it for 3 days then on the 5 th I started to “ tapper “ : 2.5 g 3 times daily for 7 days then 2.5 twice daily for 7 days then 2.5 ones daily for 7 days . It was very bad as the tablets all broke I’m not sure if I was talking 2.5 mg and 2.5 mg Didt work at all . It was so bad . Then on the 23 August dr gave me trazadone 300 mg a night ( I took 50 mg morning also for a week ) . Now I’m on 200 mg s night ( my 7 th night ) . I’m feeling so bad : slow , feeling like I’m retarted , can’t think , anxiety 24/7 terror , tinnatus unbearable. Dr gave me Rameron yesterday to take 7.5 mg for night and thinking to exchanging it maybe for trazadone ?????? I took 2 days ago Valium 4 mg and I felt very good for 1 day on it as my old self came back . I don’t know what to take , how many mg , whst to stop ???? I think those drugs caused my problem . I’m so afraid . Please help . I feel though that my panic maybe is a bit less on rameron , but I’m afraid to be on 2 antidepressants: I have Valium at home another dr suggested to tapper but I’m not sure how f I should start that : he asked me to do 2 mg 3 times daily for a week and then 1 mg 3 times daily for a week and finish ??? Please advise !!!🙏

• Moderator Emeritus
10 hours ago, Kakaka said:

Now I don’t know what to do : im on trazadone still 200 mg at night ( I was on 300 mg but polish psychiatrist said to go to 200 by cutting 50 mg for 3 days do I did that ) . So I’m on 200 mg trazadone

When did you start taking trazadone? If you're been on it longer than one month, this may be too much of a reduction. Please see

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

From the first post in that thread, please note: the 10% taper method recommends a 10% dosage reduction every 4 weeks, with the 10% calculated on the last dosage. The amount of decrease is proportionate to the last dosage (not the original prescription) and keeps getting smaller.

10 hours ago, Kakaka said:

Rameron and yesterday I started Rameron ( 5/ October 2019 , I took 7.5 mg and I slept and I have to say I woke up today I still have this crazy  tinnatus but I think I don’t have panic attack 24/7 because of it and I think this Rameron helped ?) please advise me should I stay in it ?

I would not stay on Remeron. This is a drug that will also have to be tapered.

We do not know of any drug that can help with benzo withdrawal. 

9 hours ago, Kakaka said:

I took 2 days ago Valium 4 mg and I felt very good for 1 day on it as my old self came back . I don’t know what to take , how many mg , whst to stop ?

Is this the only benzodiazepine you currently are taking? I'm very confused with what you've written.

Please write the name of each drug you are taking, the dose, and the time of day you take it. 

I started taking trazadone 23 August 2019 first 150 my then 300 mg . Last few days my dr said to cut it  50mg every 3 days 

I’m taking : trazadone 1 hour before bed about 9 pm 200 mg since last 7 days , but was on 300 since 23 rd August . Today I took Rameron 2 nd day 7.5 mg and cut trazadone to 150mg . I took Valium 3 days ago -4 mg only ones . I was on Tranxene 2.5 mg 3 Tom s daily for a week then 2.5 twice daily for a week and then quarter on s daily to taper  Dalmane . I took Dalmane since February not every day : every 2 weeks 30mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Please add this information to your signature. Here is the information that is needed.

Please put your withdrawal history in your signature

And this is a direct link to your signature:

Account - Settings - Create or Update Your Signature

Does the Valium work? If so, you may want to keep taking the Valium instead of the other benzos. 

Please be very consistent with your drugs. Take the same dose at the same time every day. 

Again, I would stop the Remeron since you've only been on it 2 days. You may do well on the decreased Trazadone since you haven't been on it long, however, if you're feeling withdrawal from it, you may want to make a slight updose. 

Please note it only takes 2 - 4 weeks to become dependent on a benzodiazepine and a month to become dependent on an antidepressant. 

I’m taking : trazadone 1 hour before bed about 9 pm 200 mg since last 7 days , but was on 300 since 23 rd August . Today I took Rameron 2 nd day 7.5 mg and cut trazadone to 150mg . I took Valium 3 days ago -4 mg only ones . I was on Tranxene 2.5 mg 3 Tom s daily for a week then 2.5 twice daily for a week and then quarter on s daily to taper  Dalmane . I took Dalmane since February not every day : every 2 weeks 30mg 

Please help I don’t know whst to do I’m in constant panic attack. I am not on any benzo . I have Valium at home 2 mg 18 tablets but dr won’t give me any more benzos . I think what I’m going through is benzo effect ( I took Dalmane in past and Tranxene 3 weeks withrown) OR trazadone is messing me up . I took Rameron last 2 nights and I’m actually feeling better on it so maybe I should stay in Rameron ? Drs won’t give me benzo so I don’t know what to do . 

• Moderator Emeritus

@Kakaka Here are two doctors in Ireland that are on Surviving Antidepressants's Recommended Doctor's List. If you are located near them, please give them a call and see if you can get an appointment so you can get a prescription for Valium in order to do a safe taper.

Dr Ivor Browne

Institute of Psychosocial Medicine Practitioners

http://ipmed.org/practitioners.html

2 Eden Park, Summerhill Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland

+353-1-280-0084

Pat Bracken, MD

West Cork Mental Health Service

Department of Psychiatry, Bantry General Hospita

Bantry, Co. Cork, Ireland

Pat.Bracken@hse.ie

I’m a bit Better . I will contact this dr . Do you think I’m in benzo withrown?

• Moderator Emeritus

@Kakaka You need to find a doctor.  I've already given you the names of two doctors in Ireland who might be able to help you.

Please see my previous post. 

But I think maybe I don’t need to tapper ? I don’t want to take it benzos anymore . Maybe what’s going on with me is trazadone ...Do you think should I just wait ? Dr here said it’s not the benzo ...And I wouldn’t know how to tapper and I wasn’t taking it every day .... do you think can I just wait ?

I saw dr and he said to stop gradually trazadone and start Rameron 15 mg , so I’m feeling s but better . 

• Moderator Emeritus

If you're dealing with benzo withdrawal, adding in an antidepressant like Remeron may help for awhile, but it may cause problems. We don't recommend using antidepressants to deal with benzo withdrawal. 

You'll also need to taper the Remeron when you're ready to come off it. 

You can become dependent on a benzo even with periodic use. Since you were having severe symptoms in August which led you to taking Trazodone, it's likely you are dependent on the benzo. 

I would call the doctors I posted in my earlier post to see if they're taking new patients and see if you can continue taking a benzo to stabilize and then do a slow taper off it. 

This dr aren’t working anymore they are retired here actually . Maybe dr Ivor will reply . I’m cutting trazadone anyway and Rameron I don’t want ink I will take . I took Tranxene in August as I was depressed so I’m not sure what’s my problem yet 🤕, I will try to contact dr Ivor but the other dr isn’t Worthing anymore. What’s my other option ? Can that improve ?

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the feedback on the doctors you contacted. 

Here is some information on tapering Trazodone;

Tips for tapering off trazodone (Desyrel)

11 minutes ago, Kakaka said:

What’s my other option ?

This was what you reported about the last time you took a benzo: 

On 10/6/2019 at 7:04 AM, Kakaka said:

I took 2 days ago Valium 4 mg and I felt very good for 1 day on it as my old self came back . I don’t know what to take , how many mg , whst to stop ?

This is a clear sign you're dealing with benzo dependency. You may want to go back on Valium and use the remaining pills to do a rapid taper off it. This will cushion the blow of stopping suddenly. 

You may not want to reduce the Trazodone right now and deal with the benzo first. 

41 minutes ago, Shep said:

This is a clear sign you're dealing with benzo dependency. You may want to go back on Valium and use the remaining pills to do a rapid taper off it. This will cushion the blow of stopping suddenly. 

You may not want to reduce the Trazodone right now and deal with the benzo first. 

I have 18 tablets of 2 mg left and then 21 of  1 mg ( half of 2 mg ) tablets left that 1 Irish psychiatrist said to tapper for 2 weeks : 1 week 3 times daily 2 mg and then 1 mg 3 times daily and finish . I Didt fo that as I was afraid to start benzo and another psychiatrist said not to start . How would you tapper ? is the above correct ?

21 hours ago, Shep said:

Shep I’m feeling a bit better today( maybe because I’m 3 rd day on Rameron and trazadone “only “150 mg ?)  so I am going to UPDATE write the story better and again . I tried to contact those dr but they retired as I mentioned before so it’s no option . I should mention that  I WAS doing tappering of benzo 2 weeks ago .....But I’m not sure if the tapper was done properly as the  amount I was starting on wasn’t making me “ feeling calm  ? stable “ , it wasn’t doing... anything  ( but maybe that’s supposed to be like that ?) . It was I think too low , dose ( 2.5 mg Tranxene, 3 times a day ( starting dose )  ) .But I carried on that “ tapper ?” anyway because I thought if I’m taking less and less for 3 weeks ...this will sort me out. Someone  from Facebook respected group recommended it .  I don’t know maybe it was good tapper ? Even thou the starting dose wasn’t making me stable ? I didt say this to the person who wrote the tapper that the starting dose isn’t working ( maybe I should ?) .I only had 18 tablets so he also was restricted writing tapper and wrote that according to the tablets I had .  

I also only took benzos sometimes before sleep usually , never really had any dose . It was 30 mg Dalmane , sometimes or Xanax few times: ( I think 1 mg ) I took few  times  in October and in January . Unfortunately I drunk Alkohol in between ( not at the same time !) .  I was going through very hard personal time , car accident , many different problems , I couldt cope and sleep ................:..... I am living in Ireland but I went to Poland for August to visit family .  

Psychiatrist in Poland said that I have no benzo problem as I wasn’t taking it  every day . He gave me Tranxene (  , just to calm me down ) . Then I came   back to Ireland  . I took it for 2 days 10 mg  but on the 3 rd day I thought  that I maybe should use it to tapper of Dalmane .I dibt bus about tapering etc .

I wrote to Facebook group and  someone from Facebook  wrote  me a tapper,  then I went to psychiatrist in Ireland as my 2 nd is it was  due  . I said to him about Poland be Tranxene. He said there isn’t Tranxene in Ireland he thinks im depressed and anxious not because benzo . And if I want. should take Valium  to tapper if I am worry .(because I took Tranxene 2 days and Dalmane while ago ) .So he prescribed me Valium to tapper : 2 mg , 3 times daily : first week , then :1 mg  , 3 times daily second week .

BUT  Someone from Facebook said that this isn’t a good tapper SO I decided to follow Facebook person and did the Tranxene tapper . BUT AS I SAID because I had only 18 Tranxene tablets he started with 2.5 mg , 3 times daily ( and it wasnt making me feel good at all , 2.5 isn’t enough ).Facebook person from the group recommended  to take 2.5 Tranxene 3 times a day for 7 days , then I took next 7 days Tranxene twice a day 2.5 mg and then ones a day 2.5 mg .

I only had 18 tablets of Tranxene . ( and there isn’t Tranxene in Ireland !!!) .  So I never took benzo every day before and Tranxene was there only to tapper and I had only 18 tablets . Another thing is that the tablets were crushing and cutting wrongly and it wasn’t really 2.5 mg always .So i stiil have Valium At have at home  from my Irish psychiatrist who recommended Valium tapper .

I have 18 tablets of 2 mg left and then 21 of  1 mg ( half of 2 mg ) tablets left . Irish psychiatrist said to take :2 mg , 3 times a day and one week and second week , 1 mg , 3 times a day ????. As you know I wasn’t feeling well so I took unfortunately 3 days Ago 4 mg of Valium and it calmed me down . So I’m not on any benzo at the moment . What’s your advice ???? Should I stay off it ???

Edited by Shep
added spacing

Shep I wrote / updated  my story again as I’m feeling a bit better / can you please  read it ( is written above ) . I’m new to this group so I dont  know how to use the page yet so my page is a mess . 

• Moderator Emeritus
13 hours ago, Kakaka said:

I have 18 tablets of 2 mg left and then 21 of  1 mg ( half of 2 mg ) tablets left . Irish psychiatrist said to take :2 mg , 3 times a day and one week and second week , 1 mg , 3 times a day ????. As you know I wasn’t feeling well so I took unfortunately 3 days Ago 4 mg of Valium and it calmed me down . So I’m not on any benzo at the moment . What’s your advice ???? Should I stay off it ???

It really depends, Kakaka. With periodic dosing, it's still possible to become dependent. So if your symptoms are severe, you may want to reinstate and taper. 

The Irish psychiatrist wants to start you off at 2 mg 3 times a day, which is 6 mg. However, you reported that 3 days ago, 4 mg was enough to calm you down. So you may want to start at 4 mg, not 6 mg. This will extend your taper a bit. 

You have this much Valium:

18 tablets X 2 mg = 36 mg

21 tablets X 1 mg = 21 mg

TOTAL  = 57 mg

Here is a schedule that will get you off in about 5 weeks: 

4 mg a day for 5 days (20 mg)

3 mg a day for 5 days (15 mg)

2 mg a day for 5 days (10 mg)

1 mg a day for 5 days (5 mg)

0.5 mg a day for the remaining 7 mg

The other option is to not reinstate but hold onto the Valium you have to use for emergencies. Please note that Valium as a very long half-life of up to 200 hours, which is about 8 days. So it's VERY easy to become dependent on even if you were to only take it once a week. 

Please post your thoughts. 

Shep . Do you think should I do that Valium tapper ? Would that help in any way ? Or maybe make me more dependent and make it worse ?Or would that ease my symptoms? If I will just go on like that will that ever go away ? Im not myself ....I think I don’t like how the Trazadone makes me feel I’m down on 150 mg at the moment , but I want to cut and stop taking it ( I’m on it since 23 August 75 mg and 3rd September 300 mg ). I also mentioned that I started to take  Rameron and I started 2 days ago and I have to say Shep yesterday I felt much better and 2 days ago a little better ( so I think maybe that Rameron made me feel better , I was again ... almost normal .)  I didt take Rameron last night and I have to say I’m feeling not myself , fearful , bad anxious again 😢. I don’t want to be on any medication but maybe I should continue Rameron and keep cutting Trazadone ( dr told me I can cut 50 mg every 3 days ?) . I am not sure what to do . I just don’t want to get worse and more anxieties and that terrible difficult feeling that I’m not myself ( lost myself , confidence , obsessive negative thoughts  “ not  really here “ ,  I can’t explain that strange feelings I am experiencing. ). I think I was better before ...Trazadone. But really just taking that Rameron 3 days made me feel like I’m back .... Please advise what to do ? 1) take Valium and tapper ? 2) Take Rameron ?  ( if course I’m afraid to take it but I really felt better all day yesterday ( after taking in 3 days ).3) or take nothing and wait and tapper of Trazadone ? . I had very difficult personal things happening in my life in January I couldn’t handle so maybe because of that I got depression...maybe I’m not in benzo withrown. I really don’t know ....Any thoughts ??? 

• Moderator Emeritus

Regarding Remeron, you'll need to decide if you wish to continue taking it or not. If you do stay on it, you can taper it later. 

Regarding Trazodone, what your doctor is advising is a reduction that's too fast. We don't recommend tapering any faster than 10% per month for any drug you've been for more than one month. 

The 10% taper method recommends a 10% dosage reduction every 4 weeks, with the 10% calculated on the last dosage. The amount of decrease is proportionate to the last dosage (not the original prescription) and keeps getting smaller.

1 hour ago, Kakaka said:

I had very difficult personal things happening in my life in January I couldn’t handle so maybe because of that I got depression...maybe I’m not in benzo withrown. I really don’t know ....Any thoughts ??? 

Are the "difficult personal things" still occurring or have you dealt with them? 

Do you feel worse now than in January?

Are you still drinking alcohol or did you stop? 

Shep . Do you think should I do that Valium tapper ? Would that help in any way ? Or maybe make me more dependent and make it worse ?Or would that ease my symptoms? If I will just go on like that will that ever go away ? Im not myself ....I think I don’t like how the Trazadone makes me feel I’m down on 150 mg at the moment , but I want to cut and stop taking it ( I’m on it since 23 August 75 mg and 3rd September 300 mg ). I also mentioned that I started to take  Rameron and I started 2 days ago and I have to say Shep yesterday I felt much better and 2 days ago a little better ( so I think maybe that Rameron made me feel better , I was again ... almost normal .)  I didt take Rameron last night and I have to say I’m feeling not myself , fearful , bad anxious again 😢. I don’t want to be on any medication but maybe I should continue Rameron and keep cutting Trazadone ( dr told me I can cut 50 mg every 3 days ?) . I am not sure what to do . I just don’t want to get worse and more anxieties and that terrible difficult feeling that I’m not myself ( lost myself , confidence , obsessive negative thoughts  “ not  really here “ ,  I can’t explain that strange feelings I am experiencing. ). I think I was better before ...Trazadone. But really just taking that Rameron 3 days made me feel like I’m back .... Please advise what to do ? 1) take Valium and tapper ? 2) Take Rameron ?  ( if course I’m afraid to take it but I really felt better all day yesterday ( after taking in 3 days ).3) or take nothing and wait and tapper of Trazadone ? . I had very difficult personal things happening in my life in January I couldn’t handle so maybe because of that I got depression...maybe I’m not in benzo withrown. I really don’t know ....Any thoughts ???