☼ vaibhav: anhedonia, tapering duloxetine and bupropion

vaibhav

@Altostrata

Update.18 months completed. Improvement still happening and last 6 months I felt like are more significant. I got more control over my actions and behaviour and thoughts. emotions coming very slowly. currently fish oil only helping. stopping it , making my head heavy and increasing rage and anger.It is helping me for sleep, mood and memory. jogging  for 30 min a day is also helpful in keeping mood stable.

my big concern now , is heavy head without fish oil and  depression -slow thinking.

I will update again whenever i feel like getting better . Coming here , is sometimes difficult as I don't want to revisit the  horror I have gone.

thanx alto  .

August 2019 to November 2019 with increase in dosage = Escitalopram-ssri-20mg/day  and betacap 20.

I had told doc , anhedonia and anger increasing , so he changed drugs

December 19 to Jan 2020. = Duloxetin 20(snri) , (buproprion 150 ), betacap 20 beta blockers  

Feb 2020  - Marc 2020 =Duloxetin 30(snri) , (buproprion 150 ), betacap 20

Tapered drugs over 1 month period .

• Administrator

Thanks for visiting and letting us know how you're doing, @vaibhav

Because you're feeling better, I added our cheerful "here comes the sun" symbol to the title of your Intro topic, to show you're recovering.

Please continue to let us know how you're doing. I hope you will add your story to our Recovery Success Stories eventually!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.