123Nick: Need help!

123Nick

He didn't exactly prevent anything just because he stopped taking it quickly. Some people take a single dose and are ruined for life with pssd. Nick, did you have any other symptoms like insomnia, lower semen volume, ******** shrinkage, etc by any chance?

• Administrator

Good to hear of your improvement, @123Nick Please let us know how you're doing.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:52 AM, Janzio said:

He didn't exactly prevent anything just because he stopped taking it quickly. Some people take a single dose and are ruined for life with pssd. Nick, did you have any other symptoms like insomnia, lower semen volume, ******** shrinkage, etc by any chance?

Don’t write things like that please ...

this is not based on anything I am now feeling like 75% of my self and getting better .... and a single dose can’t ruin your life forever if someone you see here in this site is depressed or has anxiety in dangerous levels and thinks one single dose destroyed his life forever he is just too anxious and depressed and he will have lower libido just from that .. please don’t write things like that cause you can make someone lose hope for no reason and be suicidal..... and what do u mean ruined for life.... is life only sex? I know a lot of people that are depressed and full of anxiety and wanna kill them selfs without touching any antidepressant ... 

Hello @123Nick I read your story.  You were lucky to only took 3 weeks and reading your posts I find that its made you grow up you look mature for 19 years which is not the case for everyone.  You are right, you have to be positive.  Negative messages can affect some, but you also have to tell the truth.  After each person reacts differently, we are all different when it comes to withdrawal and recovery.  For my part, I have severe withdrawal symptoms like insomnia, headaches, dizziness, but that is nothing compared to my sexual problems.  Have you had premature ejaculation after taking antidepressants?  Smaller sex or an orgasm with much less pleasure?  For me the lack of emotion made to be sad repeats a lot on this.  I do not know that I would have the strength to get up if it improves, but this is not the case although my weaning is dreaming.  Please even if you only took 3 weeks tell us how it has turned out sexually for you.  Thank you in advance and courage to all we are together let's stay positive

Hello everyone, I was on seroplex 10mg in October 2019 for over a year and then on brintellix from March to September for maybe 8 months. I made several attempts to stop abruptly then I resumed the treatment of brintellix recently for a few weeks because it was too difficult to stop.

Symptom when stopped: premature ejaculation, ejaculation with less orgasm. Severe insomnia, transient headaches, sensitivity to noise and light.

Last intake of brintellix 5mg: Saturday, September 11, 2021