SurvivingAntidepressants.org mentions and honors

Altostrata

@Altostratayou are truly amazing and I’m so grateful to you and everyone on this site 💓

Been on medication since 1999. Previous medications include Remeron, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Lamictal, Xanax, Ativan, Valium, Ability.

Amitriptyline: 50 mg 2015-5/20. Decreased 50mg to 25 mg first week in May, 25mg to 12mg second week in May, 25mg to 10mg third week in May, 10mg to 8 mg fourth week in May. Stayed here for a month and reinstated 2 mg in July. 1/21 -4/21 9-0 mg Amitriptyline 

Klonopin: .5 mg since 2001

Supplements: Magnesium citrate: 250 mg; Fish oil: 1200 mg

“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”  - Albert Einstein 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Altostrata

• mammaP

• Shep

• powerback

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Altostratayou are truly amazing and I’m so grateful to you and everyone on this site 💓

Wendy Burn, past president of the Royal College of Psychiatrists has endorsed Altostrata's work, as has Allen Frances, the chair of the task force in the creation of DSM IV.    

I don't see these items listed here, so I'll add Alto's interview over on the Mad in America site:    Surviving Antidepressants: An Interview with Alto   A research study co-author