☼ The loving, positive voice hearer turned 'ZombieMode' by antipsychotics

ZombieMode

• Administrator

Brilliantly put, happy2heal.

Plshelp, let's discuss your situation in your own Intro topic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 5 months later...

Done, mate. I don't update my facey, but current PIC is barrack oganja.(you'll see what I mean if I added the right Lee)

Looks like I'll be down to 200mg in Oct, and discharged in November otherwise January. Then the fun journey of tapering + recovery can commence. 🙂

Feeling ready!

*Forced* drugging history:

• Unknown cocktail during 2x admissions
  • 400mg aripiprazole monohydrate monthly injections: 2015 - present
  • 1,200mg sodium valproate orals daily: 2017 - present

• 1 month later...

On 200mg abilify now

+ 1200 epilim 

4 years into my torture (aka by psychiatry “treatment”)

chronic tobacco dependance, 

no desire to move,

no feeling,

unable to voice my self,

chronic ceaseless stress etc

well and truly messed up from all this.

the good: should be free again in a couple weeks-months. To commence healing

already started with epsom salt flushes, psyllium hulls/bicarbonate Soda & wormwood. Feeling lighter from that.

-

looking to to speak with anyone in Australia on a CTO. We lucky few are so hard to find!

additionally, thinking constantly about how to flee from mainstream society/get off grid. Even another country

really not coping,

but eh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate! Merry x-mas if you’re celebrating that!

yeah, tribunal was done. They made another 6 month order. Hahaha. 4 years of life lost, 4 years of corrosion and compliance from me out of chemically induced fear..

its crazy right. Lots changing around in life, But as a whole, I’m still no better off really

I do have a sneaky plan though.

-

hows yourself? I’ve seen you’re work on Facebook. Swear we look alike too haha. Where are you? What’s been happening? Do you bother with GP’s or anything to help yourself heal more? 

**** bro i been sayin in my head all day its been almost 4 years since i was killed... i will never heal bro... music and writing is saving me... for the major side effects it took 2 years 6 to 8 hours training 7 days... vegan...gingko ginseng... started with walking 30 to 40km a day. Then to calithenics 6to8 hours a day... the scar is that deep bro permanent tranquilizer lose energy over things i never used to. Fasting was also a lifesaver but took years b4 i could do it body needed fuel for the damage done...

Why on earth are they saying you need more bro it was that behaviour of not wanting to release me and never having a care at all in the world let alone a thought that i was a normal person which made meel run for my life

• 1 year later...

can anyone tell me which is the lesser evil?

Zyprexa (Olanzapine) or Rexulti (Brexpiprazole)???

thanks

Had a few messages come thru from people asking how I am/if I recovered.

Can't figure out how to edit original post, so am leaving an update here.

If you're reading this, and are in the early days of any form of psychiatric treatment - be it involuntary or voluntary: the best advice which no-one ever gave me would be to RUN AWAY. FLEE. BREACH. ABSCOND. and under no circumstance should you ever look back.

I've been in the system since early 2015. there is no escape. whatever negative thought you think toward psychiatry and mental illness is likely the truth. give them enough time and they will destroy you.

if you're already too progressed with psychiatric drugging, you would do well to follow through with whatever it is that you've been wanting to do -- move, taper, cold turkey, WHATEVER.. do it! whilst you still can. conditions do not exist beyond the psychiatrists textbooks. there is always an alternative (truth) explanation for whatever it is you experience.

do not fall victim, don't give them time. you'll find soon enough you lose any chance you may had had to escape.

--

i've had 4 hospital admissions.

been on/off drugs just as many times.

the longest i've gone without drugs is 8 months, the shortest is 2. this is the time range i needed to clear the drugs and experience emotional energetic recovery

it's a sick system, product of a sick world. designed to screw the lives of those destined to change it. 

• Moderator Emeritus

On this site you can find information about different drugs:  https://www.drugs.com/

You could also do a search for:  Zyprexa Olanzapine or Rexulti Brexpiprazole

You could check out:  www.patientslikeme.com

And if you are taking or might end up on a combination of drugs check for drug interactions:

www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html

medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 9 months later...

I'm taking 5mg zyprexa now, and tapering by 10% every 3-4 weeks.

Recovery has never been a problem for me, though my definition of recovery is different. For me, to feel emotion is all I've ever cared about. My problem is having such strong emotion: when I'm happy, I'm extremely happy. Same goes for fear.

The people around me notice. And throw me in the ward. Its a seemingly endless cycle which I haven't figured out yet.