☼ wanttosurvive: tianeptine

wanttosurvive

On 9/30/2019 at 1:22 PM, wanttosurvive said:

Hi, 

An update about the current wave:

For almost 1 month I am in a wave, struggling....symptoms are as expected, I am familiar with them. but the duration of the wave is longer than previous ones.

So I think this one is the so-called 'bad wave', which is said to appear around mouth 20. (although I am over 21 months off...)

symptoms:

1. nausea, stomach issues, pain, discomfort

2. heavy head feeling, headache, lack of concentration, forgetfulness

3. fatigue

4. loss of energy

5. mood changes 

6. sleep difficulties (now in hypersomnia phase). Note: In waves in the begining my sleep quality decreases, I have cortisol awakenings, Thanks God, not insomnia anymore but sleep cycle disruptions. After that period a new phase emerges, which I call hypersomnia phase. In these times I sleep a lot, over 8 hours...  

7. other symptoms of WD such as, nasal congestion, pins and needles like sensation, some ear ache, muscle/joint pain, etc, gum bleeding/pain, etc....

this is it, just wanted to give an uptade,

happy days to all survivors....

Hi Wanttosurvive,

I'm at approx the same place on the recovery timeline as you, since last dose. This will be month 22.

Like you, I'm in a long and severe wave of symptoms (check my signature) that aren't letting up.  This current wave started beginning Jan 2020 and we are nearly end February.

For instance, my gut issues have eased up over the last couple of days, but in their place I now have fatigue, tinnitus and a headache.

There is no predicting symptom patterns in recovery.

You are documenting your recovery journey very clearly which makes it easy for other members to follow how you are doing.

Wishing you continued recovery with more and more windows.

TC,

JC

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

13 hours ago, Junglechicken said:

Hi Wanttosurvive,

I'm at approx the same place on the recovery timeline as you, since last dose. This will be month 22.

Like you, I'm in a long and severe wave of symptoms (check my signature) that aren't letting up.  This current wave started beginning Jan 2020 and we are nearly end February.

For instance, my gut issues have eased up over the last couple of days, but in their place I now have fatigue, tinnitus and a headache.

There is no predicting symptom patterns in recovery.

You are documenting your recovery journey very clearly which makes it easy for other members to follow how you are doing.

Wishing you continued recovery with more and more windows.

TC,

JC

Hi Junglechicken,

Yes we are almost at the same timeline in terms of WD journey. I follow you, either.

I believe in milestones in WD. Some waves are much more severe than others. This one was one of them for me. But as usual, symptoms decreased in severity within weeks and faded away in the background, when I realized that I was in a new window. Then the cycle continues; a new wave and a new window.... within them life events, diseases, mensturation 🤦‍♀️ .....this goes on and on. 

But as far as I recall following waves were more tolerable....

I think you will be ok as March comes.

All the best,

Happy healing ☺️

6 months treatment of prozac in 1996 (do not remember any withdrawal symptom)

May 2017- July 2017 Mirtazapine 7,5 mg. Quit cold turkey (as told by the doctor)

May 2017- August 2017 Tianeptine 12,5 mg 3x1. Quit cold turkey because of adverse reactions

October 2017- Suicidal. Had to start Mirtazapine

17 December 2017 LAST DOSE   

NO DRUG AFTER 17 DECEMBER 2017.

IN THE 3. YEAR OF WD I WAS THINKING I HAD RECOVERED 75%. BUT IN THE 4. YEAR AFTER A DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY EVERYHING HAS CHANGED. 

BELIEVE OR NOT, I AM EXPERIENCING A SECOND WD, WHICH IS INDUCED BY A SURGERY. DATE OF SURGERY WAS 10 DECEMBER 2021. 

update:

toothache deepens, getting more severe. 

time to time I had tooth ache as a symptom, almost always located on the most rear side of upper right location. but this one is the most severe attack in terms of toothache.

I can only eat on the other side. can not touch with my tongue where I have the problem. I think the area is swollen. during the day ache increases and decreases in severity. I know next week I will be better. 🙏 because last week I had toothache but it was not severe. this week it has incresed in severity. most probably next week will decrease in severity. but now I can hardly manage. had also extreme fatigue. just going to work and rushing for home for a rest....

May 2017- July 2017 Mirtazapine 7,5 mg. Quit cold turkey (as told by the doctor)

May 2017- August 2017 Tianeptine 12,5 mg 3x1. Quit cold turkey because of adverse reactions

IN THE 3. YEAR OF WD I WAS THINKING I HAD RECOVERED 75%. BUT IN THE 4. YEAR AFTER A DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY EVERYHING HAS CHANGED. 

BELIEVE OR NOT, I AM EXPERIENCING A SECOND WD, WHICH IS INDUCED BY A SURGERY. DATE OF SURGERY WAS 10 DECEMBER 2021. 

update: 

Toothache has turned out to be gum infection. As the ache has deepened, I went to the dentist. He said I had a gum infection and prescribed me oral antibiotics (amoxicilline+sulbactam).

I have both relieved and stressed. Relieved because this amount of pain was not consistent with WD. Stressed because I do not want to take the antibiotic, since when I take any antibiotic, it increases anxiety, brain fog and other symptoms.

yesterday I took two doses of antibiotics (bid) with probiotics. last night I could not sleep. but I had also severe pain. maybe pain was the reason for my sleep disturbance. today I was more careful. in the breakfast I aet lots of yogurt then at 10 am I took the antibiotic tablet. then in the afternoon I took the probiotic tablet. at dinner I have eaten yogurt and a soup made of yogurt. now I am taking the antibotic. before sleep I will take the probiotic tablet. yesterday as the dentist prescribed the drug I purchased it from the pharmacy and took the drugs without considering the duration between drugs and probiotics, because I have severe pain and wanted to take the antibotic immediately. but today I am more careful....up to now I have taken 4 doses of antibiotics and seems that I am ok. today I have not had anxiety or brain fog. but for tomorrow I am not sure...

Update:

Antibiotic treatment triggered DP/DR. Increased anxiety, depression, insomnia.

Yesterday I did not take the evening dose of antibiotic. Took 2 doses of probiotic tablet. Today only took the morning dose. Thanks God infection is much better. Dentist told me to take the antibiotic for 10 days. But this is impossible for me. I feel as if I am back to early days of WD. 

DP/DR is awful, it is scary to feel it again. 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

An update about the recent wave:

A recent wave has emerged since last week. For almost 2-3 months, I have not experienced symptoms as severe as now I am having. I do believe that some waves are more severe than others and this is a relatively severe wave when I compare with others that I have experienced in the last 3-4 months or so.

As usual I have stomach issues (pain, discomfort, loss of appetite, very very little nausea), headache, brain fog, mood changes, fatigue, loss of energy, sleep disturbances, body temperature dysregulations (feeling too hot or cold -now I am feeling too cold-).....

and others that come and go discordant with the time of the waves (pins and needles like sensation, earache, tinnutus,...)

Since Turkey is under lockdown now, I spent most of my time at home. For the last week, the only activities that I do are reading, watching TV, talking on the phone and cooking some fresh meal. before, I used to exercise at home but not for this week......

on the other hand, there are overall improvements. I do not have any food sensitivities, I can take more supplements.

Supplements:

Vit C:250 mg in the morning, 250 mg in the evening

Omega-3: 1120 mg in the morning, 1120 mg in the evening 

Vit D:400 IU

Magnesium 365 mg at night before sleep, as foot soak

In periods, iron replacement since I have iron deficiency anemia

I wish health and happiness to all survivors 🙏

8 hours ago, cmm1180 said:

@wanttosurvive how long did your food sensitivity take to go away. It seems like I react to everything. Can barely eat.

Hi,

I can not say exact timeline. But for about 8-9 months, I mean since last summer I am able to eat EVERYTHING.

First year was terrible. I was sensitized to most of the healthy foods. All seafood, eggs, butter, all nuts and seeds, banana, vegetables high in magnesium (spinach, chard, chickpea, etc.), all caffeinated foods and drinks, most of the herbal teas...so on....

But it improved gradually. In the second year, I cautiously started to eat small portions of them. Although sometimes I got reactions, I ignored and went on.

And now I am able to eat everything and drink almost everything. Approximately for 4-6 months I can drink tea, some herbal teas, eat chocolate. I do not prefer coffee, as I have stomach problems. But I think I still get reaction with some herbal teas, including hibiscus and some mixed teas. 

Histamine sensitivity has also improved significantly. It is different than food sensitivity. In the begining when I had immense problems about food sensitivty, I did not have issues about histamine. It hit after I took a course of antibiotics and probiotics in the late period of my first year of WD. It has significantly improved. 

Overall, I assume that it takes time and patience to get over this problem. But as time passes, it improves. In early days of my WD, I remember reading a post of a member saying that food sensitivity is the last issue to resolve. I was very upset at reading this. But now I can surely say that food sensitivity is not the last thing to resolve. I still experience waves, have symptoms, but food sensitivity is over.

Take care 😊

ordinary meals containing rice, other vegetables, chicken, meat...lots of bread, pastry :(... breakfast with cheese, jam, honey, olives... also big amount of milk. milk used to calm me. I used ot drink a mug of milk in the mid-morning and in the evening for almost a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Latest wave is over. it was really painful but I am back to normal again... it has lasted for over 3 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, a few days ago a new wave has appeared. Since last wave was a severe one, I thought it would require some more time for a new one to emerge..... But no matter how I complain, it is here.

As usual, I have stomach pain, loss of appetite, headache, loss of concentration, heavy-head feeling, brain fog, fatigue, hypersomnia, and of course mood changes...

Generally for me, waves last about 3 weeks. Middle is the worst part. First and third weeks are same in severity but the middle (second week) is more troublesome. 

This week is the first week. Although I have fatigue and loss of energy, I can manage normal daily activities. Because of the pandemic, I go to office rarely and work from home. Yersterday and the day before I worked on computer for hours, also exercised at home. Yesterday I walked up to an hour. This means this wave is less severe than the previous one. But next week is more important. Wishing it would be fine.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I celebrate the anniversary of quitting tianeptine. It has been 3 years since I CTed it. I remember that terrible day, 'The worst day of my life'.

For now, I am ok, although in a wave again. Indigestion, loss of appetite, stomach pain, ear ache, head ache, loss of energy, fatigue,......

• Administrator

Thanks for updating, want. Compared to a year ago, how are you feeling? What has improved? How often have you been getting waves?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi Alto,

I have seen lots of improvements in the last year. My last wave was in May, meaning that the interval between waves has increased. Symptoms have also improved dramatically. They are less severe. 

I do regard WD as a disease recurring with attacks, like a rheumotological one hitting some parts of the body with pain and edema. This year, between waves I have been generally symptom free. But in the early days I remember suffering all the time regardless whether I am in a wave or not. 

As usual, if I am hit by a wave, I have stomach issues, overall fatigue, loss of energy, headache, concentration difficulties, sleep disturbances, ear ache (for the last couple of waves), and so on. But in the early days, I had these and much much more of some others, constantly. 

One of the most important improvements is that now I lead my life 'normally'. I do not care about WD, I regard it as a kind of autoimmune disease recurring with attacks. I don't think about it all the time, I am not withdrawn from life just because of it.

Food and drink sensitivites are all gone. I can take supplements, even child dose multivitamins. No more exercise intolerance. But I am still afraid of taking drugs, including antibiotics. Because of coronaphobia, I should say, I use 3 layers of masks. In Turkey, every hospital based diagnosis of coronavirus is prescribed antivirals and hydroxycholoroquine. If pneumonia is present, antibiotics are given. So I really afraid of catching the virus. Antibiotics still hit hard, leading anxiety, DP/DR and depression. 

I pray for much more healing. But that has been really tough. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You saved my life. Without this site, I would not be still alive.

All the best 💛

• Administrator
4 hours ago, wanttosurvive said:

One of the most important improvements is that now I lead my life 'normally'. I do not care about WD, I regard it as a kind of autoimmune disease recurring with attacks. I don't think about it all the time, I am not withdrawn from life just because of it.

Please think of it as very gradual recovery rather than a chronic illness.

Because you're feeling better, I added our cheerful "here comes the sun" symbol ☼ to the title of your Intro topic, to show you're recovering.

Please continue to let us know how you're doing. I hope you will add your story to our Recovery Success Stories eventually!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Alto, thank you very much. I can not find words to express my feelings. When I saw this little, tiny but gorgeously shining yellow starI have burst into tears. Yes, here comes the sun and hope rises with the sun!

With love, 🌞💛

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I want to give just a brief update about medication sensitivity. I have allergic rhinitis for almost 25 years. In springs, I used to take antihistamines. But since the begining of WD, I have been avoding all kinds of drugs. It has been almost 3 years. 

Now, I have calculated the time that I have been drug free.

It is 1000 days. 😮

It is a matter of surprise. I did not expect to find this kind of number...... If I express in years, it is 2 years, 8 months and 26 days. 

Anyways, after this nice surprise, I want to give some update about an improvement. This week my allergic symptoms have worsened. For the last 3 years I have not taken any antihistamine for allergy. But this week I just wanted to try. As an improvement, I have tolerated daily fexofenadine 120 mg without any side effect and sensitivity. No drowsiness, no concentration issues, no DP/DR...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

A recent wave has just started. I have typical symptoms: headache, heavy head feeling, extreme fatigue, loss of energy, loss of appetite, stomach issues, earache...

Earache has turned out to be a consistent wave symptom for the last 2 or 3 waves. Previously I used to experience it between waves. But for the last 6 months I should say, it appears in waves. If I have it, I understand that a wave is coming. 

I have a few days permision from work. I got it and I am at home now. Barely cooking my meal, watching TV and laying on the sofa... Just trying to have some rest.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am 2 years+11 months+ 5 days off drugs. Almost 3 years 😩😩😩

And this is a brief update.

A recent wave has emerged. I generally write when a new wave starts. Because only in these days I remember that I am in WD.

This has both good and bad meanings for me. First, that the wave is the only reminder of WD is definitely amazing, which means I have recovered. But, this also means that I am still having waves.

Yes I remember about WD, when I only have symptoms. For example, my permanent symptom, which is stomach pain/discomfort, started last week. As usual, I realized that this is only a symptom of WD and just ignored it. But a few days later I began to feel nervous, anxious, also my sleep cycle disturbed. And I thought that I exaggerated some issues about work/personal relationships...... just  have started to drink chamomile tea, cut down caffeine, extented the time for meditation, etc.... Of course now I  have understood that these mood changes are also related with WD.

2 years ago for example, the only thought in my mind was WD. When I got up in the morning I thought about WD, when I was eating I thought about WD, when I was watching TV I thought about WD.......

But now this is not like that. I can say that for the last one year, my general manner is not think about WD, just trying to live an ordinary life.

Now, as usual symptoms are:

• stomach pain/discomfort
  • headache
  • heavy head feeling
  • concentration difficulties
  • mood changes
  • sleep cycle distubances
  • loss of energy
  • fatigue...............

overall my life is normal. I have a demanding work both mentally and physically. my personal relationships are ok. I exercise (do not go to gym just because of pandemi), but I am physically active, able to exercise at home. if the weather is good, walk for over an hour. 

no food and drink sensitivity.

no supplement sensitivity.

Supplements:

• omega 3: trying to take as much as I can. generally 3 gr/day (cardiovascular diseases in the family, thus protection from cardiovascular diseases is other concern)
  • vit C : 250 mg in the morning, 250 mg in the evening (afraid about the virus, thus protection from the virus is other concern)
  • iron: I have anemia
  • vit D : 400 IU (this amount is in the one of the omega 3 pills)
  • magnesium: generally forget it. If I am stressed, I get it (epsom salt foot soak)

As far as I can, I will try to write about my WD journey. I had terrrible terrible terrible days in the very early days of WD. I was suicidal. I was planning how to kill myself. now when I remember those days, I can not believe how I managed to get through this. I want every other member of this site to read about my story. because if I could, everyone can do this. 

there is one big point. now I am 40 years old. in mylife time this happened to me only once. I mean this mental illness. just when I was a teenager I had an episode of depression. that was all. until 3 years ago I had no problem about my mental health NO PROBLEM. so that sucicidal behavior was not about my personal intimate concers. that was because of WD. now I am back to my own self again and I can not still believe how these all things happened to me. still can't believe.....

anyway, thanks God, now I  am ok. and this WD thing is just a bad memory of dark stage of my life, although it has not finished yet....

So your almost recovered. 

Well done! Looks like a long hard road.

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

1 hour ago, Leo1983 said:

So your almost recovered. 

Well done! Looks like a long hard road.

Yes, it has been a long harsh journey....

🙏🙏🙏

Wave continues with extreme fatigue, loss of energy. 

I just want some sleep, rest.

• Mentor

@wanttosurvive, I read your topic and I like your attitude, resilience and strenght! You are a very strong person!

I'm sure this is only a residual wave and you will be better soon!

Take care!

Greet me your wonderful land!

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

28 minutes ago, Leila said:

@wanttosurvive, I read your topic and I like your attitude, resilience and strenght! You are a very strong person!

I'm sure this is only a residual wave and you will be better soon!

Take care!

Greet me your wonderful land!

Hi Leila,

Thank you for your kind words and support.

🙏🙏💛

• 3 weeks later...

hi, the wave is over. I am back to my 'normal' again.

Hi.

Congratulations on the wave passing. Am i correct in thinking the wave lasted around 3-4 weeks? 

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

• Mentor

@wanttosurvive! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your positive update! It means a lot! 😘

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

1 hour ago, Leo1983 said:

Hi.

Congratulations on the wave passing. Am i correct in thinking the wave lasted around 3-4 weeks? 

no, generally it lasts about 3 weeks. not more than 3 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Leila said:

@wanttosurvive! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your positive update! It means a lot! 😘

you welcome ☺️💛

• Moderator Emeritus

@wanttosurviveThank you.  It is very kind of you to share what you have been experiencing.  May you have peace and ongoing freedom from withdrawal.

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

10 hours ago, arbor said:

@wanttosurviveThank you.  It is very kind of you to share what you have been experiencing.  May you have peace and ongoing freedom from withdrawal.

Arbor

Thank you Arbor. 🌸🌞

Hi,

I am 3 years off drugs. 17 december 2017 is the time, when I last took a very very very tiny dose of an antidepressant. 

As I celebrate the 3rd year, I have symptoms of a wave again. ☹️ I intended to write this post, because now I have a 'leftover of a wave' I call this 'leftover of a wave'. I do not know how the other members call this period. I mean I had a wave, the symptoms lessened, but after a few days same symtoms (I always have the same symptoms in the waves) with lesser intensity started again.......

I drew a kind of graph in order to illustrate, I hope it will help others to image, what I am trying to tell....

Normally the waves last about 3 weeks. last week I was ok, indeed I wrote a post about the cessation of the wave. However, this week same symptoms with lesser intensity started again.

symptoms as always:

1. stomach pain/ discomfort/ loss of appetite

2. mood changes

3. sleep disturbances, either insomnia or hypersomnia, but generally just before the wave insomnia and during the wave hypersomnia

4. headache, heavy head feeling, concentration difficulties

5. lack of energy, fatigue

6. this crazy earache 😡

maybe this is a longlasting wave. I do not know what other members think about it. but I had a definite decline and after than an incline. this do not happen always during a wave. 

wave pattern.png

Wave still continues.

• Moderator Emeritus

I hope this wave ends soon for you, and that you feel better and better--

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

23 minutes ago, arbor said:

I hope this wave ends soon for you, and that you feel better and better--

Arbor

Hi Arbor,

Thank you 🙏🙏

unfortunately this is a long-lasting one, because not all waves are like this.