Meeka: Zoloft with horrible insomnia

Meeka

I feel wired tho that's the problem I never feel tired.

2014/ sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg

2019 Aug/ Zoloft dose increased to 100 mg, adverse effects, decrease to 50 mg,   2019 Nov/ CT after adverse effects

2019 Nov/ Quetiapine 25mg 
2020 Jan/ 13th Zoloft 5mg, reinstated 2020 Jan 15th/ increased to 25mg Zoloft, 2020 Jan 22nd/ increased to 50mg Zoloft 

2021 April/ started decreasing Zoloft 

2022 Jan/ Take Zoloft 50mg pill every 3 weeks or when I feel WD brain zaps (stopped completely about march 2022,  

2022 March Started Mirtazapine 30mg, 2022 Nov Taper Mirtazapine to 15mg.

• Administrator
On 11/22/2022 at 8:27 PM, Meeka said:

I feel wired tho that's the problem I never feel tired.

Yes, that is typical of withdrawal syndrome.

You seem to be consistently leaning towards taking more drugs. You can do this if you wish, please talk to your doctor if you want this. We do not provide peer support for increasing drugs for therapeutic purposes, only tapering off.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I had a breakdown @Altostrata I'm in the mental.ward right now sleep deprived they took my seroquel off me put me back to 25mg zoloft and taken mirtazapine off me.

I feel horrible. I feel like I will never sleep again. Or I have some nurodisease 

I'm desperate.  

2014/ sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg

2019 Aug/ Zoloft dose increased to 100 mg, adverse effects, decrease to 50 mg,   2019 Nov/ CT after adverse effects

2019 Nov/ Quetiapine 25mg 
2020 Jan/ 13th Zoloft 5mg, reinstated 2020 Jan 15th/ increased to 25mg Zoloft, 2020 Jan 22nd/ increased to 50mg Zoloft 

2021 April/ started decreasing Zoloft 

2022 Jan/ Take Zoloft 50mg pill every 3 weeks or when I feel WD brain zaps (stopped completely about march 2022,  

2022 March Started Mirtazapine 30mg, 2022 Nov Taper Mirtazapine to 15mg.

• Administrator

I'm very sorry, @Meeka  Please let us know when you are in a position to go off your drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.