Marcia

Klonopins , prestiq,lamictal

2010 just getting started on tapering scared done this before on almost every kind of mental drugs ,only then I did it cold turkey by a doctor

• Moderator Emeritus

Welcome @Marcia

Would you mind writing a signature? We ask that all members do this. Below is a link that explains how to do it. This will give us important information so that we can better help you.

How to write a signature

What do you mean when you say 2010? 
Are you experiencing any withdrawal symptoms currently, or how are you doing now? And which drug have you started tapering? It can be a good idea to taper only one drug at a time for many people, and not all or several of them at once. When you have created a signature we will be better able to help you.

Edited by Sunnyday

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Marcia, and welcome from me too.

Yes, give us a little more information.

The signature is a good way to do that.

Click on the link that Sunnyday gave you, to see more about how to do a signature.   There is more of an explanation of it, in the link.

It's the underlined part in the ^ post.

And then when you reply, you can tell us a bit more about your experiences with medications/drugs, here in your narratives.

And then we can figure out how to help, and what further information and support you might need.

It looks like you are on Pristiq, Lamictal, and Klonopin, from your first post.

When do you take these each day, and at what doses?

And how are you feeling now, while on these drugs?

Thank you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing