Mimosa: looking for tapering advice from Venaflaxine 150mg XL capsules

Mimosa

P.S.:

Here is the thread about solving drugs in water that I didn't find yesterday. https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/forums/topic/2693-how-to-make-a-liquid-from-tablets-or-capsules/

In a German support group I have read that it was possible to fill the beads in third party capsules (They also said, you should take beads always within capsules).

If that is the case beads could be an affordable alternative to solving in water when it comes to very small doses. The original brand in Germany is very very expensive, but if you will need only say 20 - 30 beads per dose or less and can refill the rest in other capsules, this seems to be affordable. The original brand probably has also the least variation with respect to bead numbers or dosage. Maybe it is possible to get/find some confirmation about this here.

I also wonder if it is possible to take capsules from 2 different manufacturers. In Germany generic xr Venlafaxin comes usually in capsules containing several 12.5mg tablets, so it is relatively easy, accurate and precise to dose in steps of 12.5mg. For smaller adjustments we could then add original brand capsules (with less beads ranging from 0-12.5mg), if such a combination of brands does not make problems.

2001 - ~2003 Paroxetine, quit cold turkey
2005 - Dez. 2023 Venlafaxine, most of the time 75mg, for about 4 years 37,5mg
Dez 2023 - 03/13/2024 quitting Venlafaxine (too fast, skipping doses)
since 04/07/2024 Venlafaxine 12,5mg

04/17/2024 Venlafaxine 25mg

First they sell an addictive drug as harmless and then they leave you alone dosing fractions of miligrams correctly or plunging into the abyss.