jeffcom2f: Losing itself, finding itself, Love will find me!

jeffcom2f

• Administrator

Hello, @jeffcom2f What happened to the risperidone? Two weeks ago, you were taking 0.125mg. Did you also change your clonazepam dosing? You've been taking that for a long time.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hello Altostrara, yes I have reduced risperidone to 0mg and I am on 0.20mg of Clonazepam and I have been having symptoms of auditory hallucination of a religious nature and this causes me a lot of harm, this causes me so much harm even though I am a person with a lot of love, in addition to family pressures of all kinds, lack of a job and never having a girlfriend, and this all confuses me, I follow my intuition! Thank you!

Edited by ChessieCat
Resized font

2012-Klonopin, Risperdal, Prometazina

2013 Amitripityline, Saphris, Melleril , Abilify, Klonopin, Prometazina

2013-2019 Zoloft, Klonopin, Thorazine, Risperdal, Haldol

2019-2020 Zoloft, Klonopin Thrazine, Risperdal

2021-2022 Klonopin, Risperdal

Atualmente tomando 0,50 Klonopin e 0,25 mg de Risperdal 

July 24 0 mg of risperidone and in July 27, 2022 0mg of risperidone and 0.30mg of clonazepam and between July 27th and 31st 0 of risperidone and 0.20 of clonazapam, and more or less on July 31st, the two drugs are reduced to 0 so far this is the dose of both, I sent a message to Altostrata, Thanks Shep there it is, I'm counting on your help, but I'm doing great in these decreases to 0!

• Moderator Emeritus

21 hours ago, jeffcom2f said:

advice for auditory hallucination symptoms

I have been having symptoms of auditory hallucination that bother me a lot and I'm on 0 mg of respirone and 0.20 mg of Clonazepam I think about taking a small dose of risperidone to see if these symptoms that bother me a lot decrease, I appreciate anyone who can help me because I'm studying the effect of the meds a lot and I know what they cause but I just need an opinion to make the right decision Thank you and I look forward to your reply!

Please update your signature to reflect the dates you made changes to your drugs, including stopping the risperidone and reducing the clonazepam. Your signature is here:

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Please also add the months and the drug doses. We need this to discuss a possible reinstatement of the risperidone and / or an increase in the clonazepam. 

Edited by Shep
added information

• Administrator
On 7/28/2022 at 9:38 PM, jeffcom2f said:

Hello Altostrara, yes I have reduced risperidone to 0mg and I am on 0.20mg of Clonazepam and I have been having symptoms of auditory hallucination of a religious nature and this causes me a lot of harm, this causes me so much harm even though I am a person with a lot of love, in addition to family pressures of all kinds, lack of a job and never having a girlfriend, and this all confuses me, I follow my intuition! Thank you!

By reducing your drugs, you risk being hospitalized and put back on much more drugs. You are causing your nervous system to feel the stress of withdrawal.

Suggest you put the risperidone back to 0.125mg right away, take the same dose at the same time each day.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hello Alto, I reduce both respirone and Clonazepam to 0mg and I don't intend to resume it, because whenever I resume the symptoms are extreme and then I can be hospitalized, and I'm in the same cycle of resuming and decreasing, with 0mg I improved a lot in several aspects of the my life, Thank you for the suggestion I hope you understand me and you help me in my decision because you are important in my journey! Then I will talk about the symptoms that still hinder me Thank you all!

Edited by ChessieCat
Resized font

July 24 0 mg of risperidone and in July 27, 2022 0mg of risperidone and 0.30mg of clonazepam and between July 27th and 31st 0 of risperidone and 0.20 of clonazapam, and more or less on July 31st, the two drugs are reduced to 0 so far this is the dose of both, I sent a message to Altostrata, Thanks Shep there it is, I'm counting on your help, but I'm doing great in these decreases to 0!

• 2 weeks later...

One of the worst symptoms in hearing

auditory symptoms

I have very bad hearing symptoms, during most of my withdrawals because now I have zero of the drugs I was taking, these auditory symptoms were the ones that had the most variations of all I've had since ever, wheezing, tinnitus, buzzing, crackling and many others that I don't even remember anymore and even auditory hallucinations that were terrible and bizarre and horrendous that it was the worst hell of all, at this current stage they are one of the worst things for me even though I have many achievements and progress even so today it is nothing compared to what passed, I listen to a lot of music to block external and internal noises, I am confident that this will come to an end, thank you all and I will never give up believing in healing!

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

@jeffcom2f

I'm sorry you're suffering from auditory symptoms. 

Are you familiar with these help topics?

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

August 2021 - 2mg melatonin   August 1, 2022 - 1mg melatonin   March 31, 2023 - 0mg melatonin

2024 supplements update: electrolyte blend in water sipped throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil blend w/ morning meal (incl. vit. A+D+E); calcium; vitamin C+zinc

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

• ChessieCat changed the title to One of the worst symptoms in hearing
  • 1 month later...

Improvement of most symptoms and progressing each day!

Hello, I have been on Omg of Risperidone and Clonazepam for 2 months, the auditory symptoms have improved, the wide range of symptoms I had is just tinnitus that is not constant and hyperacusis, I went to my otolaryngologist and she is doing all the possible tests and the last one I have examined the inner ear and it is working perfectly well, and he asked me to do acupuncture and use a medicine for the wax in one of the ears and he also recommended me an alternative drug free treatment and my family doctor takes care of all the other tests that the only symptoms that everyone says here are the last ones are sedation and psychosis, I have new friends and many alternatives to improve and my brothers are much more tolerant and I'm realizing my dreams little by little, taking care of myself with Natural food, walking and a lot of love for nature and on my holistic path enjoying more of the pleasures of life, and as always determined that I am in everything and never give up on my ideals . Thank you and may this be an incentive for those who like me have gone through or are going through the HELL of drugs Hope and Love Life is the greatest good we have, never give up because Love is capable of curing all the evils of the Earth!!!!😇

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

• jeffcom2f changed the title to Improvement of most symptoms and progressing each day!
  • Moderator Emeritus

Please post updates here in your Introduction.  This is the best place to journal your progress because it keeps it all in one place.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Administrator

That's such good news, @jeffcom2f How's your sleep? Other than the ear symptoms, do you have any odd leftovers from going off the drugs?

• 1 month later...

Hi Altostrata I'm fine my sleep is good many new friends and most of the time I spend singing something I love, I take long walks weekly and I go to parks I love nature because I recycle and admire its beauty, I eat healthy and have plenty of food that I prepare myself, delicious recipes made with care and love my friends approved, I read many books and take free courses that I print to read wherever I go, I do workshops on Visual Art, Theater, Music Reading and Music Singing and Expression, literature, I do acupuncture to treat the symptoms of hyperacusis and Misophonia, my drª Otorrina who gave the guide to treat She is excellent and passed complementary exams for the inner ear, My clinical exams are excellent, my family doctor is also great, I do meditation , and I am writing a book of Poetic Romance, I love to write another one of my passions, the symptoms that still remain are:
religious psychosis, sedation and confusional states sometimes my greatest difficulty is because of these symptoms of expressing my deepest emotions that I am being helped by my teachers who are my peers and my integral practices of holism, I use florals to improve! Even in critical situations I don't despair and I'm laughing and enjoying myself more than ever people who are not in abstinence don't have the slightest idea of our strength because with all the problems we persevere and accomplish many things in life and they with minimal problems don't they do nothing they cower and only live a theoretical love we are the ones we truly love because even suffering we always have confidence in better days and that healing always comes and dreams come true for those who don't give up!

On 04/10/2022 at 19:34, ChessieCat said:

Por favor, poste atualizações aqui em sua introdução. Este é o melhor lugar para registrar seu progresso porque mantém tudo em um só lugar.

I'm on 0 Risperidone and Clonazepam for 3 months and 7 days and I don't take anything other than florals and I eat healthy and do alternative therapies!

• Administrator
On 11/7/2022 at 3:15 AM, jeffcom2f said:

the symptoms that still remain are:
religious psychosis, sedation and confusional states sometimes my greatest difficulty is because of these symptoms of expressing my deepest emotions that I am being helped by my teachers who are my peers and my integral practices of holism, I use florals to improve! 

I'm glad you have such wonderful teachers.