Juju8o8 -- After 2 days on escitalopram

Juju8o8

Thank you for the warm wishes! hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!

I am back concerning my heartbeat, it seems it's a bit faster than normal.

It sometimes keeps me awake, I don't wanna worry too much about it though but most of the time I can't help it

hopefuly it will go back to normal soon.

Happy belated new year! = )

• Administrator

Try slow breathing meditation rather than listening to your heartbeat.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question. If I am taking fish oil suppliment, should I take Vitamin E as well? lately I have some one floater development but not to bad, i think my old floaters though but I don't know, it makes me worry a little. Right now though I decided to eat sunflower seed just to get it naturally, hopefuly that will give me some Vitamin E.

thanks in advance :D

• Administrator

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

Ok back for progress!

I've been feeling good lately more "Windows" than "Waves" ~Crossing fingers~ lol.

But today (2/21/2013), I finally got a hands on Vitamine E 400 I.U. D-Alpha.

Upon taking it, I guess my body is still hypersensitive, and gave me a little anxious.

Is D-Alpha the good choice? I've youtube Vitamine E and found out that the L or LD alpha is not all 100% natural

I hope this one is cuz it said so lol "100% natural

I hope my body axcept it, I won't stop it though but I hope me body accept it cuz I need it.

"Of topic"

This year is some what promising with HIV breakthrough, Cancer breakthrough although I think they had cure for those two in quite awhile but only now they are trying to publitize it.

I grew up with Glaucoma and born with catarac, operated very young in age. So you can see how stress throughout my life and being insecure through school life. I mean a young boy with a thick glasses can't really fit in with the croud (Well I thought to myself anyway) because I was isolating myself felt different. I guess that pretty much influenced my insecurity and stress becomes pretty much common throughout my life and I gotta turn things around somehow.

Thank you once again, and hope you guys had a nice valentines day, take care always! = )

• Administrator

• 6 months later...

as of today. Sep 22, 2013.. One year after my cold turkey of 2 days dose of .5mg Escitalopram, tonight I experience almost the exact same symptom as the day I started taking escitalopram. I think it's low blood sugar or low blood pressure but I felt weak and dizzy and anxiety came back big time... I'm scared to check BP because of that traumatic event that happened while taking Escitalopram caused my BP to rise up.

Sorry to not post till now since I didn't want to keep coming back here and worry myself. I did got a lot better since then but only this past days I've been fatigued. I've been restricting myself from eating too much. Oatmeal in the morning, Small amount with banana, and regular meals medium during the day and dinner. I've also cut down my vitamin, only taking 3 x a week Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Also, I am having that symptom where when I lay down, I get more anxious. I had this before when those nights I couldn't sleep and able to for only 2 hours a day... I hope it won't start again like before.. because I am weak without sleep.