Laineyk: back for another shot of antidepressant freedom

laineyk

well I am just going to have to ride this out. I will be needing support just to know that I am not crazy and that others have felt this way coming off SSRI

so please no one berate me for not reinstating. I understand what I have done to myself. And I have to believe that healing will come with time.

I just need to find others that are in the same boat as I am

not sure where to post

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft
skipped doses every other day for a year and started having anxiety again in March 2012
back on at 50mgs Dec 2013
started taper from benzos April 2014 per Heather Ashton method (c/o from kpin to diazepam)
March 2015 started 1.25mg lorazepam
Tapered off Zoloft in May off in 4 weeks...5 weeks later crashing AGAIN. Dr wanted to start Gabapentin tried it 7 days
Symptoms :burning eyes, anxiety, pounding heart, dizzy, strange head feeling, internal shaking, Overall UNWELL
Taking lorazepam 1.25mg daily

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• laineyk

• Altostrata

• Meimeiquest

• peggy

Top Posters In This Topic

*post and replies moved from success stories forum

Hi all, may I join this conversation?

I inadvertently came off Zoloft (15 yrs on 2000-2015) 50mg in 4 short weeks. was being told by Dr that I would go right onto Gabapentin and be fine.

I have a loooooooong hx of coming on and off dosing up and down with this drug so I have no one to blame but myself.

I am to far out and Dr will not agree to reinstate...so I have to ride this bronco out.

I am also on 1.25mg lorazepam its not doing a whole lot since quitting the Zoloft (and Gabapentin was just 1 week used)

I take the lorazepam in 3 doses 6:00am .5mg

2:00pm .25mg

10:00pm .5mg

I tried updosing the Lora to 1.5mg and dosing 4xs a day and its made no difference so I need to go back to what was working before I came off the Zoloft

I need support in the way I am feeling and reassurance that although healing will take TIME that what I am feeling is normal

Please I need others who know how I am feeling to talk to

Edited by Petunia
added note

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft
skipped doses every other day for a year and started having anxiety again in March 2012
started taper from benzos April 2014 per Heather Ashton method (c/o from kpin to diazepam)
Tapered off Zoloft in May off in 4 weeks...5 weeks later crashing AGAIN. Dr wanted to start Gabapentin tried it 7 days
Symptoms :burning eyes, anxiety, pounding heart, dizzy, strange head feeling, internal shaking, Overall UNWELL

I didn't reinstate when I could.

CD off meds in July 2015, not on any medication since. Went through WD nightmare, now dealing with normal anxiety, but decided not to leave this forum yet because I want to support and give hope to others. ♡

Your not too far out..find another doc?

What symptoms are you having?

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

today has been exceptionally hard. I am trying to figure out my doseing schedule with lorazepam because I can not distinguish between w/d from Zoloft or tolerance to lorazepam

I am going to hold with the lorazepam until I pray some of these symptoms settle down a bit

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

so now we can add insomnia to the madness

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

Oh I am if you only knew my hx. been here to many times to do this again

My anxiety is back pretty strong, My head feels like I am in another dimension, burning eyes..sensitivity to light and sound

And now my newest one INSMOMNIA!!!

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

I've seen it! I think your like me thing you can handle it then it all goes up.

Well that's all common symptoms.

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Sending you a hug! When I was awake through the night I found some comfort in knowing a lot of people from SA were awake with me. I'm guessing you have read the threads about insomnia? Really, for me, I think the biggest thing is just to try to keep calm in the midst of it.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

I'm with you..no sleep..two nights

slept on and off last night with the help of 1mg melatonin...but thank God I did not updose on the lorazepam

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

Hi LaineyK,

I'm in my 9th month of CT gabapentin withdrawal and I've been through a very rough time.

If your doctor won't reinstate the Zoloft, and you have no plans to get a new doctor who will, then welcome to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

From reading your thread, it

sounds like you've been here several times before, so I can't add any advice you haven't already gotten from people with a lot more knowledge and experience than I have.

Just offering my support, a safety harness, a barf bag and a hug.

Love, Pug

PS. I took Lorazepam on a PRN basis for a couple of months, but the WD I'm experiencing doesn't mimic typical benzo WD from what I've read, except for the anxiety and insomnia, which we all pretty much have at one time or another, regardless of the psyche med we took.

Lorazepam's a nasty little bugger too. It sounds like you're going to keep taking it to help with the AD WD. I wish you luck with that one.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

thanks Pug...I am so glad I did not start Gabapentin too. What kind of mess would I be in then?

Mr Toads wild ride? is that a thread/[post?

yes lorazepam is going to be hell to get off but one hell at a time thank you

I appreciate any and all feedback and encouragement. this is starting to become really bad and I have been off 10 weeks tomorrow.

3 months is when I always would cave (or before) so gritting teeth and relying on God for ALL my strength

I slept good last night without melatonin or updosing...so Thank you Jesus

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

Excellent Lainey!

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

so tonight is turning out to be blabbering mess of tears, can not stop the crying and feeling worthless..defeated and hopeless.

so scarey how I can go from a trembling ball of nerves to a big mound of tears

so I need all the prayers you all can muster up. This is not fun and I can not believe that I put myself in this position.

I have been praying all evening that God would peace me...why oh why does He seem so far away right now. I KNOW HE ISN'T just would like to feel Him a little closer right now.

I am SOOOO scared of having these feelings...depression has never been an issue, so do not know how to get from under this dark cloud that has consumed me tonight.

Jesus save me

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

So, so sorry that you are going through such a hard time.  Please know that I will pray for you.   God is with you though at times we can't feel His presence.  He understands all you're going through.  Hang on. 

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

well I got over that depression thing quick like...just begged God to give me a better view on all this...so its back to anxiety got to love it.

I am trying my best not to updose anymore on my lorazepam for sleep...have to tough it out I guess.

So many on here have insomnia because of the SSRI w/d...so I am not alone

melatonin is not good besides no one should take anything over 1mg since our bodies make less then that. Why they make it in 3, 5 10mgs is stupid

when I have taken the melatonin even 3mg it gave me a bout 3 hours a sleep anyways

so here I am praying for sleep and restorative sleep at that

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

anyone have this its becoming increasingly unnerving and lasting longer

wonder if its a symptom or something else.

I am not diabetic so that rules that out

I sit with laptop on my upper thighs a lot during the day but even when I don't have it on there I feel this sensation

I walk 3 miles daily can that have anything to do with this?

My shins feel kinda numb and odd too

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

• Administrator

lainey, by this time, you should know to use search in the Symptoms forum to see the existing topics on this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday will mark being off the Zoloft 3months...I know I have a ways to go before my brain settles down to a small riot.

I am proud that I have made it this far but the cost for this has been hefty to say the least.

I want to see if by 6 months I am well enough to entertain the thought of tapering off the lorazepam. which I have to believe has staved off a lot of the sx from the Zoloft w/d

everytime in years past that I went off the Zoloft I always went climbing back to it within 4 months or so.  Mind you back then I never knew about tapering slowly (even though knowing still did not prevent me from going to fast this time )

so every week that goes by I weigh how much of wht I am feeling being Zoloft related or possible lorazepam related.

God is in control, I must trust that and just give this time.

my symptoms are so weird I can not even describe what is going on in my head.....What has happened to my brain!???

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

Yep just plain weird..couldn't have imagined that this sertraline induced twilight zone existed..

Today has been a BAD day with feeling light headed and neck killing me along with head weirdness. I am going to try the Paleo diet except I will cheat here and there with rice and cheese.

I try to stay gluten free already and I think that when I have eaten gluten the next day is when I feel really bad.  had gluten last night...ate a bunch of saltine crackers

My youngest daughter has been doing the diet for almost a month and she says that after three weeks she started to feel so much better. Her dermatologist said that she had a lot of inflammation in her body and she needed to cleanse herself of it.

pretty sure I too have inflammation.  I had h-pylori and Sibo 2 years ago  that has left my gut in shreds.

so anyway today has been burning eyes, neck and head pain, light headed...feeling unwell day. Oh but the anxiety has been low so there you have it.

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

yesterday was a real hard day...had sudden attacks of severe anxiety...and that always leaves me so restless and worried.

I am already on lorazepam...and since coming off the Zoloft it doesn't seem to be doing much anymore.

I am suffering in silence (other then on forums) do not want to make my family anymore worried about me.

today I even feel shaky? I took an early dose this morning 1/2 of my regular dose at 5:00am took rest at 6:45am and still a mess.

I do not know how I can handle this for two or more years...since I still have to taper off the lorazepam at some point.

ahhhh the life of withdrawal....so relaxing and calming...NOT!!!!!!!

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

I am thinking that I may have Sjogrens syndrome...my eyes have been extremely dry for years and now my mouth and lips are too.

feeling light headed everyday off and on. Gut is starting to hurt again (IBS) I don't know what is causing what anymore.

just feel unwell and sick all day and all night now...no windows like I did before w/d from

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

• Moderator Emeritus

My response as posted in the benzo forum.

>just feel unwell and sick all day and all night now...no windows like I did before w/d from zoloft

Every day off and on.  Are you taking Zoloft every other day now?  You had windows before w/d from Zoloft?  I don't understand.. windows are a part of the withdrawal process, and would not have started before you took psychotropics.  Perhaps you could clarify.

Your dry eyes and mouth predate this?  Benzos would certainly have made symptoms from a pre-existing condition that causes oral dryness worse. Have you been checked by a doc to see if you do have Sjogrens?

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Hi Laineyk,

Thank you for visiting my thread. I don't have an opinion to offer you other than to follow the wise advice of the moderators here at SA. Their knowledge and wisdom are a big help to all of us, we just need to listen and follow through. I hope that things will improve for you and that you will continue to heal.

20+ years of Zoloft 50-100 mg CT 03/2014 for 5 months
Back on Prozac 20 mg for 4 months CT since 11/2014
Found this forum the last day of 2014
The secret is to keep going!  Time will heal.

As I always do, I change my mind constantly...its what I like to call my Monkey brain

anyway, cancelled apt with Rheumatologist...figured after reading other poaters who have the same thing ,,,its just a symptom and not a syndrome.

But I AM going back to ENT because although I do have BPPV...this is not that...this is light headed dizzy /off balanced feeling that is not relieved by position of my head

I have been dizzy for ever I need answers and possibly vestibular rehabilitation?

I am afraid to drive most days and its effecting my entire day

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

rough day, had 2 grandchildren to watch and I felt like I was either going to just die or go insane

Had to get through the day somehow

Wish I could know if this is all w/d or tolerance to the lorazepam

Not sure what to do from here

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

• Moderator Emeritus

Wish I could know if this is all w/d or tolerance to the lorazepam

Lainey, please, when you speak of having tolerance withdrawal because of lorazepam (as differentiated from tolerance and interdose tolerance), put down the symptoms that make you think this.  The vast number of times people refer to tolerance withdrawal from benzodiazepines, it is because of withdrawal from another medication, or lag time catching up, side effects or a paradoxical reaction.  In the thousands of accounts I've read, only a handful have sounded like they actually have TW (and even now I'm not sure what people actually regard as TW), and I have never heard of TW after only a few months use.  

The concept of TW is perpetuated by tales such as yours...  when people do not know what symptoms are from.. they parrot the misconception that it may be because of TW.  The unfortunate reality is it is vague reports such as yours that perpetuate the myth.  The scepter of TW is used to get people to taper on regardless of the symptoms, and this has caused untold harm.

I first wrote about this to you in your thread in the benzo forum.  We have an exhaustive discussion of tolerance withdrawal.  I strongly suggest you read it.  Thank-you.

PS.. below see my original response to your post in the benzo-forum,  to which you did not reply.

Lainey... perhaps you could enlighten me... just WHAT is full blown tolerance?  What do you expect to experience when this happens that is different from what is going on now.  Thanks

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2233-benzo-tolerance-withdrawal-during-tapering-does-it-exist/

PPS... tolerance in and of itself only means the drug is no longer working.. it does not have any relationship to tolerance WD..  Because a benzo stops working does NOT mean TW will develop.  While everyone develops at least some level of tolerance to benzos, very very few develop tolerance withdrawal. (I've read about 5 accounts out of thousands that sound like they might be so described.)

edited

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

I stand corrected....not tolerance....interdose w/d

Sorry for the confusion

when I am ready for next dose I can feel my head start to get burning and foggy, anxiety rises, dizzy just unwell....that's interdose w/d

yesterday I was really bad, changed doses by accident. Can not do that...have to stay consistent because any little change and my brain wants to explode.

I am updosing .25mg as of today to help counteract the w/d from the Zoloft

still under what I am prescribed which is 2 mgs a day and I have been taking 1.25mgs

s now its 1.5mgs and I pray that will be enough to get me over this hump.

Some time in 2016 I will start my taper from this last miserable monster of a drug

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

• Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like interdose withdrawal... Rhi used to take her dose 6 times a day. How about taking .25 mgs every 6 hours.  You will probably feel better... or at least, it's worth a try?

I have tried that...no difference...right now I am dosing every 5 hours or so and I feel that my head is becoming foggier during the day

I go from extreme anxiety in morning to zombie land all day..

have no idea what to do. I increased dose to 1.5mg a day and not sure if that has done anything really

but yesterday I only took 1.25mg for the day and today I am really our of it.

might be the extreme heat?

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

I had to do uneven dosing, took a tiny dose every two hours by day, a bit bigger dose at 7 p.m. and a much bigger dose at 9 p.m. But taking more in the daytime was way too sedating. I carried a set of syringes with me at all times for over a year. But I'm benzo-free now and you will be so someday too!

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

56 years old

oh to be benzo free along with ssri free....that is my goal

Yesterday was horrendous and without getting into detail I lost my temper (unlike me) and punched the floor so hard I may have broken a bone in my hand

my stress level was so high I actually felt that I was losing grip with reality. So scarey

today it was a bit less had 4 yr old grandson to watch but I am still feeling this complete disconnect feeling almost all day.

I feel as if I have a brain tumor or something.

Have physical on Monday and believe me I will request she has me checked from head to toe to rule out any other cause

this is seriously done...I have been battling one thing or another since 2012...I may never get my brain back

I seriously need friends right now who understand....

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft

We do. I slammed the dishwasher so hard two days ago I broke a jar. Which was nothing compared to other things. Your symptoms sound like exactly what would be expected at this stage. Hang in there!

56 years old

well went to urgent care yesterday afternoon and I have "boxers fracture"!!!!! Never broke a bone in my 56 yrs of life

yet in a manic phase of total hysteria I bash my hand in

thanks drugs for making me crazy

today had to see ortho hand specialist. Splint and 4 weeks go back...hoping not to have surgery

I am so lost and do not have the slightest cue what to do to make myself feel better

2006-2012 50mgs zoloft